[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a yellow fever fraks everything up episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

>it's a yellow fever fraks everything up episode
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>84642082
giv cylon gf
>>
boomer > athena
>>
>ywn be gang raped by a thousand naked sharons on a cylon ship as part of God's plan
>>
>>
>cylon females are all 10/10
>men are disgusting
>>
>>84642090
Based givposter!
>>
>>84642613
The women were designed to seduce men. If the men looked like supermodels then others would be suspicious of them.
>>
File: Boomer.jpg (189KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Boomer.jpg
189KB, 1600x1200px
>>84642082
>yellow fever
Goddamn right
>>
>>84642660
based based poster!
>>
Why are Asian girls so much better
Why did bsg try to make people believe the generic white blonde was the hot one
If I was gaius I'd only betray humanity for a Cylon Asian gf
>>
File: Deadlock.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Deadlock.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
So lads, anyone else looking forward to BSG Deadlock?
>>
>>84644026
>cbs didn't want to pay to keep this on tv

gayyyyyyy
>>
>>84644099
Her and the other gook were pressing to be paid the same as the main actors despite being side characters.
>>
>>84644167
>the other gook
Who?
>>
>>84644247
The chinky poo from lost. Don't know his name.
>>
File: Pegasus.jpg (290KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pegasus.jpg
290KB, 1600x900px
Pegasus is my shipfu
>>
I've been rewatching this show and it holds up well. The only thing that makes it show its age is the cgi for the Cylon Centurions
>>
>>84644096
maybe. i dont really do strategy games, but i do prefer turn based. i hope it isnt full 60 bucks. i dont have that kinda cash to shell out for a game i might not play that much.
i played the mobile bsg game for like 2 hours one day and havent picked it back up.
it was rock paper scissors in space. at least it was free
>>
>>84647294

When it comes to space opera power rankings its this

Legend of the Galactic Heroes (literally literature-tier)>>>nothing>>>>>BSG>>>>B5
>>
>>84644247

the guy that voiced gat from Saints Row.
>>
>>84642100
I've always thought one of the biggest mistakes the show ever made was ignoring Boomer after establishing Athena after a protagonist. Before the New Caprica arc, she was basically the most complex character on the show. A cylon who had to do some pretty awful things against her will, went through a period of denying being a cylon, and apparently come up with a plan to med relations between humans and cylons because she wanted to live with humans again. But after New Caprica, that was all dropped and she became a villain with pretty weak motivations. The entire series, I was hoping for her to try to work her way back into human society, or for the show to find a way to explore hr identity issues in some way. But no, she ended up fucking Athena's husband and trying to steal her baby because of petty jealousy.

The show missed a huge opportunity to explore issues about identity and what it means to be human. Later in the show, they tried to explore themes about forgiveness and cooperation with the cylons, which Boomer would have been a great character for, but it was like they forgot she existed.
>>
>>84647822
Cartoons are for children

>>>/a/
>>
Stop this yellow fever stuff, I was actually sexually abused by a group of middle aged Chinese women.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.