[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this. AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: spiderman-homecoming-759.jpg (57KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman-homecoming-759.jpg
57KB, 759x422px
Just watched this. AMA
>>
how big is your penis? and what is your race
>>
Do you like buttstuff?
>>
>>84639450
Are you fucking gay?
>>
Meh. I'm not even interested enough about the movie to come up with questions.
>>
>rebooting Spiderman two times in 5 years

did anyone even want this?
>>
>>84639450
Should I make pasta for dinner or go eat subway?
>>
>>84639450
I just bit my tongue eating a sandwich. I'm still hungry but it really hurts to keep eating. What should I do?
>>
>>84639450
Were you bullied in school? Are you a retard? Or maybe both?
>>
>>84639450
Why would you waste your time?
>>
>>84639450
Why?
>>
>>84639450
Did you just watch it?
>>
Kill yourself?
>>
>>84639450
who was your first gay kiss?
>>
>>84639696
Eat your tongue. It's considered rude to just take a bite and not finish.
>>
what do you think of the movie?
>>
I also saw it.
The MCU tone fits really well for a Spiderman story, so I thought it was pretty good.

Michael Keaton is like the only decent villain the MCU has produced so far.
>>
Why are these Marvel movies so forgettable?
>>
Where do I get blacked?
>>
Is aunt may discovering pete's identity played as a joke in the movie?
>>
>>84639450
Did you laugh when Aunt May found out Peter is Spiderman at the end?
>>
>>84642076
Yeah its the cut to credits cutting off an expletive as peter fails to check behind him.
Fits the tone of the film. Its not quippy as whedons shit but its still got a fair big bit of humour but its suitable for once.
>>
>>84642166
>they turned one of the most dramatic elements of the comic into a joke
And I thought they couldn't fuck "spiderman ps4:tumblr gang" more
>>
>>84642675
I'm with you, man. Literally the only good thing I'm hearing about this shitfest is Keaton, and that's not enough to offset all the bad.
>>
How reddit is it? Please don't hold back
>>
>>84643272
I'm pretty sure that's not fucking possible for spidey
>>
>>84643068
Keaton is great.
They set up Scorpion as well, who genuinely is unnerving in what little screen time he gets.

Keatons probably the only MCU villain that feels like a proper person and also a criminal rather than a world ending threat or villain with a vendetta.
Not to mention the vulture design is slick.

Outside of that; some humour falls flat or is used not often.
MJ is a polar opposite to her comic book counterpart but I'm not too fussed.

Parts I didn't like were the advanced suit, I don't really dig the high tech ai voice and holographic stuff.
The aunt may relationship could've been expanded on, they barely(If ever) mention Uncle ben, probably because focus groups have seen that already. There is a bit where she reveals she knows peter sneaks out at night and how he quit clubs to do stuff n she ended up phoning six police stations in a panic when he wouldn't respond.

Flash thompson is a caricature as well.

Overall; its a 7/10. Would be a solid 5/10 but Keaton saves it being an actually vaguely likable villain. Like its completely easy to see his justification and why he does what he does n its pretty hard to hold it against him.
>>
>>84642166
How does he fail to check? Spider sense is supposed to prevent this shit.
>>
>>84643394

No Spider-sense anymore, silly goy
>>
why do you enjoy lying on anonymous boards for attention?
>>
File: AFzlLMO-Imgur[1].gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
AFzlLMO-Imgur[1].gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>84643340
Superman spider is +100ton class now deal with it, he also can fly because othersiwe this jump makes no sense.
>>
>>84643405
Doesn't that mean he drops the ball in pretty much exactly the same way twice? Once with "Ned" and again with Aunt Milf?
>>
>>84643340
If the web's that strong, why doesn't he just shoot the lines all the way across the gap?
>>
>>84643705
That what I was thinking, looks like they wanted to force a spiderman 2 reference even if didn't make sense.
>>
I also just saw it, it's the best movie of the year. The diverse cast is a refreshing change from Trumps racist narrative and the high school theme brings a nice, fun tone that you won't find in DC movies.

Overall, a 9/10. The only bad part is that it had to end!
>>
>>84641248
>Ha ha the other Marvel are shit but trust me this one is awesome, you should totally watch it xD

Maximum shilling.
>>
Does Vulture die? Do you hate black people?
>>
File: 584_2016041484800635[1].jpg (126KB, 425x577px) Image search: [Google]
584_2016041484800635[1].jpg
126KB, 425x577px
>>84644438
Why vulture is black anyway?
>>
File: 1498510238682.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498510238682.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>84644222
>>
>>84643394
>>84643405

Spidey sense only reacts to imminent danger, and we saw spidey sense in Civil War
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.