[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it be good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Will it be good?
>>
26%
>>
>>84638850

Yes, though I'm wary of Momoa's Aquaman, but fuck it, he's a cool dude IRL maybe he'll replace the Rock as the true Samoan celebrity.
>>
>>84638850
>bleak washed out snyder visual aesthetic
>nearly every line of dialogue in the trailers sounds like it was ripped straight from whedon's notebook

it's going to be garbage.
>>
>>84638850
Why does Wonder Woman look so frail?
>>
The only bad movie they made was suicide squad so it has good chances of being good
>>
It's gonna suck famsu.
>>
>no Martian Manhun-

DROPPED
>>
>>84638850
I have faith.
>>
>>84638976
Because she's a woman
>>
>>84638850
Was hyped until Joss Whedon took over.
Now I'm meeeh.
>>
File: y i am so pig and bald.jpg (69KB, 300x325px) Image search: [Google]
y i am so pig and bald.jpg
69KB, 300x325px
>>84639227

His 6 year long gambit to make sure Hal Jordan is THE Green Lantern in the DCEU is about to pay off and all it cost was some salty non-comic readers who watched half a JLU episode and think John Stewart IS DA BES EVAH and convinced themselves Martian Manhunter is "cool"

#GreenLanternnotGreenMartian
>>
File: IMG_0453.jpg (21KB, 236x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
21KB, 236x374px
>>84639331
I wouldn't let that discourage me. Whedon is a lot of things, but one thing he's always had a good grasp of is hope and optimism. If they're using him the way I think they are, it's as a contrast to Snyder's tone. I love Snyder, completely and unashamedly, but I'm also aware that his depictions of hope and optimism can come off as a bit grim and pyrrhic to a lot of people.

In other words, their contrasting tones might just perfectly convey visually what's been going on in the myth arc and metanarrative since Man of Steel:

>Superman arrives in what appears to be a Nolan-esque "Batworld."
>He's like a bull in a China shop.
>The world, realistically, doesn't just take the existence of the Superman in stride
>The world slowly begins revealing that it's not a "real" world, but one where myth and magic were not only once real, but also the norm.
>That slumbering magic awakens thanks to the coming of the Superman, the superhero, the modern day incarnation of that "mythic," magical past.
>The Heroic Age arrives in truth with Superman's return and he brings the sun back with him.

It's a brilliant narrative that pays tribute to all the best things that comics are and can be, arguably what they *should* be.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.