[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Utopia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: utopia.png (359KB, 680x430px) Image search: [Google]
utopia.png
359KB, 680x430px
So, have you accepted the fact that Fincher won't make his masterpiece by remaking Utopia? Do we even have any chances for remake now?
>>
Why would you want Fincher to remake it when Channel 4 could just fund a new Season of the actual show?
>>
I've accepted that this show is now dead, fuck channel 4
>>
>>84638047
The show is already 10/10 for me, although it would be interesting to see what Fincher would have done. I just wish they fucking made a 3rd season, or even a film, to give it the ending it deserves. Why does everything good get cancelled ;_;
>>
File: 1498578199947.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498578199947.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>episode ends
>weird animal noises start playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdS_VdblFtk
I miss that show
>>
Was there ever a reason for it being cancelled?
>>
>>84638374
Why is the music so perfect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX1jylEGot4
>>
>>84638299
>Why does everything good get cancelled

because normies
>>
>>84638474
Got too real, illuminati didn't like it
>>
>>84638047
some excellent ideas in there but it was just too fucking edgy
>>
>>84638631
That's British Sci-fi in a nutshell
>>
>>84638047
I can't find torrents of this anywhere plz help
>>
>>84638631
actually edginess was the best part (I assume you're talking about Lee and his performance was superior, every time he was on screen I was entertained), what I didn't like that much as the core group, they should've killed Becky at least, somewhere in season 2. Also Wilson was amazing, this show had it's faults but it's still my favourite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVplt1s9zo4
>>
>>84638047
I just want an ending to the original series. Surely they can scrap enough money together for 6 more episodes.
>>
>>84639112

The worst part was Jessica Hyde. Not a good actress and frankly quite lame with how super special she is supposed to be. It would have been way more entertaining if it was just the fish out of water group on the run.
>>
>>84639201
She wasn't special though, she thought she was because her father told her she was.

She was shit and ultimately useless and there were no quips around that.
>>
>>84639283

She still acted like she was and so did people around her. And her actress was really bad. She didn't even /ss/.
>>
utopia is a piece of shit
all it does is crib off quentin tarantino and other shaggy-dog-tale kind movies.

the only genuinely good scene is when winston winston escapes torture.

the plot is stupid.
>hurr I'm a scientist who has gone mad working for a secret organisation I'm gonna publish my secrets in an indie comic book and 6 hard-core fans will decode my message without telling the wider comicbook community at all.

mikey or whatever the name is of the retarded hitman character is not convincing at all. He'd be caught on cctv after his second murder .

oh and the artificial colour alteration looks like ass.

If you think this thing is a masterpiece then you have abysmal taste.
>>
>>84639453

I agree with all your points but not to the same degree. I didn't bother watching season 2 because while the show looked and felt slick, it also felt really shallow and all the "cinematic" stuff was just there to hide it.
>>
>>84639453
t. twin peaks autistic virgin fan
>>
>>84638374
>>84638569
I've been following this guy ever since I saw Utopia.
Here's a cool video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FeV-7oeK9g
>>
>>84639453
>He'd be caught on cctv after his second murder .
But the network control basically all of that stuff. That's the point. He can get away with everything.
>>
>>84639453
You're taking it too seriously. Did you think they were aiming for realism?

I don't think it was a masterpiece, but it's not a piece of shit either.
>>
I'm not really seeing why it'd need a remake.
>>
>>84638047
why remake it? fincher would do it justice, but it would still be kinda pointless, like the girl with the dragon tattoo
>>
File: dealWithItNoir.gif (488KB, 460x226px) Image search: [Google]
dealWithItNoir.gif
488KB, 460x226px
>>84641111
Not him
>But I like both
>>
>>84638474
S2 was hot garbage after the first episode.
>>
>>84638047
nah season 2 was already garbage (except the first episode). There was no need for season 3, all the questions were answered honestly. At least they cancelled it when in the right moment. I'd rather have one shitty seasons than four shitty seasons.

and remake was fucking pointless. glad they dropped it.
>>
I heard the show went to immediate shit just as it got cancelled.

Also fuck, how long has it been since this had regular discussion?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.