[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's IN FUCKING SIDE ME!!!!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxDfECfLlF8
>>
I like the way for years Whedon's drones had to doublethink their way around this movie. It was a shitty film but it it was written by their hero.
>>
bbc
>>
>>84637262
I liked it. It's not that bad. Lots of good ideas and good directing but the sum is less than all it's parts for some reason. Very watchable movie though.
>>
>>84637262

>As for whether or not how Alien: Resurrection turned out continues to bother him, it turns out that despite the huge level of success he has since achieved, he won't forget it any time soon. "Yeah - you don't ever get over it. When you are making a movie you are making something that is going to last forever, especially now with the internet. So there is always going to be a shitty Alien movie out there. A shitty Alien movie with my name on it."
>>
>>84637262

EXACTLY! Thank You!
>>
>>84637227
this guy is a great character actor

whenever he pops up hes always playing a twitchy nervous guy on the brink of a psychotic breakdown
>>
File: omg88.jpg (98KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
omg88.jpg
98KB, 800x566px
>watch Prometheus trailer for the first time
>"CUT IT OFF! CUT IT OOOOFF!"
>remember being so hype wondering what scene that sound bite came from
>cut what off? where is it? I have to know!
>it literally came from the dumbest fucking scene in the movie
>>
>>84637316
Poor Josh wrote a shit script and was actually called out on it before he became the nerd god.

Honestly I actually like the movie but his writing is fucking horrendous and always has been.
>>
>>84637262

They'll probably do what their idol did and blame the director and actors for not getting his script.
>>
>>84637227
You're all faggots. This movie is great. Whedon is a faggot, too. This is his best work.
>>
>>84637669
que se7en
>>
>>84638237
They actually did. Probably because he tried to blame someone else first but yeah.

Thing is the direction wasn't bad (they wanted City of Lost Children's feel and they got it) and the ending Joss cried about not being in his script was alright. It was 100% his dialogue which made the film so cringeworthy.

Every fucking line that anyone speaks sounds like it was written for the sake of a trailer.

>"I thought you were dead"
>"I get that a lot"

This was before we even would call them "quips".
>>
>>84638258
When I say the movie is "shitty" I mean it's popular to hate on.

Like Starship Troopers was for years before it became cool to like it.
>>
>>84638404
I remember this movie and "Starship Troopers" came out around the same time. I was maybe 9-11? I was watching Flubber and my parents Titanic. After Flubber was over Titanic was still playing so I would sneaking in these two movies back and forth and remember certain scary gore scenes. Miss being a kid.
>>
Alien Resurrection is better than Alien 3.
>>
>>84638552

Thank you. I totally agree. It's right up there with Aliens in my opinion.
>>
>>84638404

So do you think in the next 10-20 years Resurrection will be cool? I personally love Resurrection and I hate how people dis it like it's some TERRIBLE film when its basically the complete POLAR OPPOSITE of horrible. In fact it's full of action, cool cinematography, AMAZING aestetics and nice gore.

People who hate on Resurrection are either film degenerates who hate on ANYTHING that has some form of fantasy attached to it or just can't get around enjoying a fun little action sci-fi film.

FUCK THE HATERS OF RESURRECTION!
>>
>>84638552
>>84640305
You both have shit taste.

Alien > Aliens > Alien 3 (assembly cut) >>> Alien: Resurrection
>>
>>84637726

that prometheus trailer was so good
>>
>>84637262

Who are these whedon fans you are even talking about? Everybody hates that cuck now
>>
>>84641151

Damn, I didn't know The Rock was in Alien Resurrection.

#litty
>>
>>84637227
Alien > Aliens > Alien 4 > Alien 3
>>> power gap >> AvP
nothing else even registers on the chart
>>
File: 1324330506050.png (32KB, 628x665px) Image search: [Google]
1324330506050.png
32KB, 628x665px
>muh raptor aliens
>muh hilarious comedy acting
>Muh weird hybrid alien babby
>muh shitty 2 bit made for tv action movie

resurrection is a joke that shouldn't even exist
>>
>>84637262
A:R is kino because of Jean-Pierre Jeunet's direction, not Josh Weeton's script.
>>
File: Bobby3.jpg (63KB, 421x512px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby3.jpg
63KB, 421x512px
>>84638368
>I hear you faced these things before.
>Yes
>What'd you do?
>I died.
>>
>>84637262
I wasn't even aware whedon wrote the script until recently, wouldn't be surprised if it's the same for Whedon fanboys.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.