[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it a fact that John Wick 2 is better than the first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: aesteticfilm.jpg (69KB, 572x855px) Image search: [Google]
aesteticfilm.jpg
69KB, 572x855px
So is it a fact that John Wick 2 is better than the first?
>>
>Dude even the subway trashman is a assassin
>Dude the homeless beggar is also assassin

Wick 2 was pure shit, few good scenes but 2 hours full of shit otherwise.
>>
>that scene with wick and the black dude casually walking in the same direction and trying to shoot each other in public but missing for several minutes while nobody else notices

retarded as fuck senpai
>>
>>84636781
this
but
this
also
>>84636864
>>
>>84636864
>>84636781
>>84636904
>being this autistic you can't have any suspension of disbelief
>>
>>84636781
>Here's something that is not realistic so therefore movie is bad
When did this meme start and when will it die?
>>
>>84636781
>>84636864
>>84636904

You do realise the first movie is literally about an ex-assassin killing 80 people because they killed his dog right? And that he killed a good few people in the middle of a nightclub and nobody gave a shit?
>>
>>84636939
>being this much a pleb for making bullshit excuses for a bullshit movie because you are a bullshit artist
>>
>>84636781
>>84636864
>>84636904
Oh sweet summer children.
>>
>>84636975
you literally just quoted The Greasy Strangler, another unrealistic yet entertaining movie, thank you for letting everyone know you're a poor baiter with the mentality of "HURR I WAS JUST PREDENDING TO BE RETARDED"
>>
>>84636965
dog should of died in john wick 2 when the house was hit by a fucking grenade launcher, fight me faggots
>>
>>84637005
John should have died in John Wick 1 when he fell off a nightclub balcony, was stabbed a bunch of times and when burglars beat him up, what's your point?
>>
>>84637005
No, that would limit John to just being "MUH DOG". He already had reason to do what he did.
>>
>>84636939
>dude it's just a movie; that means nothing has to make sense
>>
>>84637117
If you seriously only enjoy the most realistic of movies then your taste is so beyond pleb that I can't even fathom how you function in society without everyone around you hating you
>>
>>84636965
>You do realise the first movie is literally about an ex-assassin killing 80 people because they killed his dog right?
Not just dog. And a car.
>>
I genuinely feel pity for the poor uber autists who can't enjoy a gleefully stupid action movie.
>>
>>84637005
No John should've given the dog away to the black guy from The Wire then gone back to his fucked up wreckage of a house all alone waiting to be killed for breaking the rules.

Then more or less the same shit happens but leading into him trying to free himself of everything in a 3rd movie
>>
>>84637145
And that changes what? The scenario is still whacky as shit
>>
>>84637163
>And that changes what?
Everything
>>
>>84637134
there's a difference between super realism and complete fucking disregard of any semblance of realism
>>
>>84637173
Wow Jesus Christ I pray you can one day function in normal society
>>84637183
You realise it's a movie right? Not based on reality at all, it's a piece of entertainment, seriously when did you last test for Aspergers?
>>
>>84637218
You're the one raging over some anon not liking a movie, faggot.
>>
>>84637229
You're the one who literally claimed to not like any movie that dares to be more than slightly unrealistic aspie ;^)
>>
Why didn't john suck on the mute girls toes like she wanted?
>>
>>84637218
so if John Wick just started flying in the middle of the movie you'd have no problem because "it's a piece of entertainment"?
>>
>>84637268
... yes, because it's a movie you retard
>>
Someone hit the nail on the head yesterday, (amongst other things) that was wrong with John Wick 2.

>For everything everyone says about John Wick 2, they always forget to complain about its one, fundamental flaw... THEY UNDID JOHN WICK.

>In the first movie, John's reputation precedes him. He's the "boogeyman," the most legendary assassin of all time. He's so feared the bad guy considers just giving his son to him in order to make John stop. He's portrayed as an absolute myth and a force of nature coming back to wreck everything.

>In the second movie, no one seems to even respect him, and everyone is actively trying to kill him. He gets treated badly by a bunch of people and challenged by hundreds. It's almost as if his reputation meant nothing anymore and he was just a common assassin like the millions they apparently have (which is also ridiculous).

>That's my biggest issue
>>
>>84636741
trash
>>
Also

The first is a thousand times better.

It skims the surface of a secret society that sounds intriguing but leaves you guessing and imagining and everything just moves forward.

John Wick 2... dives to the bottom of that murky pit and it's just awkward, a global secret society of assassins and everything's quirky and weird as shit.

What's this? A room full of Rockabilly Hipster girls wearing pink shirts with no sleeves all in Tats operating 30's era telephone exchange to use as a communication hub. Using 60's eras computers?

What's this? Themed assassins, homeless assassins, busker assassins, giant fat asian assassins, Subway worker assassins, literally every person John walks past at one point is a fucking assassin

What's this? John preparing for a secret mission and he does so for about 30 minutes to drag out the length of the film and speaks in code to people for no reason? Something for Dessert? ohhhh a little gun, right.

What's this? Ruby Rose? I guess she's hot right now, she also is mute, for reasons. (apparently she can't deliver lines so they made her mute, lol)

What's this? A secret society of Homeless assassins, who's this? It's the guy that played opposite Reeves in the Matrix, remember the Matrix? lol, lets drag this out for 20 minutes for no fucking reason

What's this? You've some how managed to make gun battle scenes really boring by dragging them out over 30 minutes a piece?

They removed the veil and the under current mythos of John Wick 1 and it was boring and awkward as shit.
>>
>>84637378
I always saw that as the assassin world really wanted to stop John Wick, like they about his reputation and status as boogeyman, imagine someone offered you millions to kill the boogeyman, you'd probably give it a shot

And with how big the assassin world is we don't know how many assassins told the italian guy to fuck off because they wanted to live
>>
>>84637149

i watched it because the first one was fun and entertaining, this one was neither, just a cheesy snorefest, what kind of fun did you have watching john wick 2 ? i had none therefore in my opinion the movie is shit.

you probably have zero common sense and ignore what thinking by yourself mean, you probably conviced yourself that john wick 2 is a fun movie, that's the only reason someone would like that movie in my opinion
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.