[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lotta History on that Road

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: Jud.png (250KB, 677x334px) Image search: [Google]
Jud.png
250KB, 677x334px
Lotta History on that Road
>>
>>84630998
sometimes...
dead is better
>>
One perfect day on Gordon Street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eWsFFQP0gA
>>
File: yeahh.png (595KB, 795x600px) Image search: [Google]
yeahh.png
595KB, 795x600px
You can still hear the ancient howls of /tv/ down there... yeah lotta history
>>
File: Fred-Gwynn-sells-Jud-like-a-vet.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fred-Gwynn-sells-Jud-like-a-vet.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
The soil of a man's heart is stonier
>>
car 54 where aarrreee yoouuu
>>
File: Pet Sematart BTS (4).jpg (613KB, 1200x947px) Image search: [Google]
Pet Sematart BTS (4).jpg
613KB, 1200x947px
Unearthed and Untold: The Path to Pet Sematary is a great making-of documentary. It's free on Amazon if you have Prime.
>>
>>84630998
Here's to your bones
>>
>>84630998
If your father was a Frankenstein and your mother was a vampire, why are you a werewolf???
>>
>>84631626
>zombie simpsons
>>
What the hell happened to the Pet Sematary remake?

When I actually read the book it's such a dark story compared to the movie I watched but for a few months it's just been the new It and The Dark Tower.
>>
>>84631915
Hopefully it never happens. The movie is better than the book, imo.
>>
>>84632004

I watched it as a horror loving kid but that movie is even more dated than the It TV movies and the Pet Sematary novel has the benefit of being just as dark as It without being Bible long.

With the Mist and Castle Rock going live all over TV again there's worse you could do revisiting old Stevie books. Carrie has at least 2 movies and King threw that in the trash literally.
>>
>>84632224
How is it dated?
>>
>>84632224

Gage is a low effort 80s Chucky doll with a slight forehead scar instead of the mother blood drooling, faceshifting ghoul the novel describes him as being. The Stand miniseries was a bit better but still decades old.

Come on.
>>
Thinner is best.

YOU NEVER SEE US, WHITE MAN FROM TOWN. YOU NEVER SEE US!
>>
>>84632387
What the fuck are you even talking about? The Stand was almost as bad as The Golden Years adaptation. Everyone was miscast except for Flagg and seeing King's awful anti climactic ending was somehow even more disappointing than the book was
>>
>>84632004
this they should remake it but exactly the same scene for scene its perfect but just outdated visuals. Fucked me up watching that at 8 years old.
>>
>>84632479

I was talking about the dated shapeshifting
FX.

But its ok, nobody cares about the Pet Sematary novel anymore if it took Dark Tower this long to get a movie and Jason Voorhees is in development hell again. Let's take resurrected baby steps.
>>
>>84632479
Shawnee Smith, miscast ...
How high are you right now?
>>
>>84632479
>The Stand was almost as bad as The Golden Years adaptation

we never got the big gunfight with the slavers and Stu's group. Harold becoming HAWK, the misadventures and sodomization of THE TRASHCAN MAN, the claustrophobia, and dark paranoia of nicks loneliness after alm9ost loing his eye before he meets TOM CULLEN, M-O-O-N! THAT SPELLS TOM CULLEN LAWS YES!!!
>>
File: Zelda.jpg (25KB, 572x321px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.jpg
25KB, 572x321px
Raaaaacheel!
>>
>>84631498
Thank you
>>
>>84631498
based pascow
>>
>>84630998
Does the book explain why he showed the Indian burial ground to Louis even though he knew it was sour? Seemed like a dick thing to do.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.