[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stories of actors being absolute mad lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: madman.png (163KB, 865x233px) Image search: [Google]
madman.png
163KB, 865x233px
stories of actors being absolute mad lads?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH-PAaHnnMg
>>
>>84629353
Woah, Joke- I mean Jared Leto is completely D A M A G E D!
>>
>>84629371
any backstory on why dr phil was being such a jerk from the get go
>>
>>84629443
kek nvm i got to the end

gotchya shit
>>
an epic one:

>the maƮtre d said, 'You're working with Tommy Lee Jones, aren't you?' I said, 'I am.' He said, 'He's in the back corner.' I said, 'Oh, great. I'll go say hello.' And I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his face in such a way that I realized that I had become the face of his pain or something. And he got kind of shaking and hugged me and said, 'I hate you. I really don't like you.' And I was like, 'Wow, okay, what's going on, man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.'" -Jim Carey
>>
In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.
>>
>>84629540
damn, Keanu Reeves acts like THAT?!?
>>
>>84629443
its your show doc
>>
>>84629522
Because Carrey kept stealing the spotlike on Batman and Robin when Jones was clearly more invested in his role as two face
>>
>>84629681
it was actually because Jones tried to make some Oscar bait movie about Ty Cobb that got BTFO at the box office by Jim Carey talking with his ass in Ace Ventura

or it may have been Dumb and Dumber
>>
File: 1365.jpg (184KB, 847x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1365.jpg
184KB, 847x1222px
Lived in Colorado back in 2012 and ran into Christian Bale after the shooting in the theater. He was visiting the memorial with his wife, and asked the crowd gathering nearby what they thought of his movie. No one in the crowd had seen it yet because they felt uncomfortable going to the same theater where this horrific accident took place. Astonished and seemingly upset by this, Bale forced the entire crowed into the movie theater and made them buy tickets to the next screening of The Dark Knight Rises. After a heated argument with the staff, Bale was finally able to convince the manager to let him and the crowd see the film in the same theater where the shooting took place. One person described Bale's behavior while watching the film as, "erratic and horrifying. He [Bale] would laugh and scream out to the theater 'That's me! That's me!' whenever there was a scene with him."
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.