[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what the fuck is Shaw be purposed for here in this scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: alien-covenant-set-shaw.jpg (145KB, 1334x1000px) Image search: [Google]
alien-covenant-set-shaw.jpg
145KB, 1334x1000px
So what the fuck is Shaw be purposed for here in this scene?
>>
tfw robo just wan sum fucc
>>
File: 548974759.jpg (365KB, 820x574px) Image search: [Google]
548974759.jpg
365KB, 820x574px
She's supposed to be a protoqueen here right?

If not it's still a cool nod to this
>>
>>84623956
Doesn't even look like Shaw
>>
>>84623956
David was trying to engineer the queen
>>
>>84623956
May I please have a succinct summary of the "purpose" meme?
>>
what if the facehuggers were been created by david using inspiration of female reproduction organs(E.Shaw)?
I mean that thing rember a vaggy to me and btw how did the eggs wich contains facehuggers was created?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>84623956
how did she not rot after 10 years
>>
>>84623956
The one redeeming thing to Prometheus was the promise of the sequel. Covenant was such a schlocky fucking waste and this image kinda sums it up.
>>
>>84623956
she's comfy

got that comfy blanket
>>
The upcoming official prequel novel by Alan Dean Foster may explain a thing or two
>>
>>84624437
enbalmed
>>
>>84625536
No it won't. It's not about David and Dr Shaw. Fucking shit fuck.
>>
I read that in the original script David was trying to achieve the final xenomorph design by studying how the engineers did it and creating a slapdash imitation. The xenomorph we see in Covenant was supposed to be David's amateur attempt at making the real thing.
>>
>>84624437
She's not dead.
>>
File: that's hot.gif (1002KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
that's hot.gif
1002KB, 500x363px
>>84627784
>>
>>84624437
fuck i was waiting for her to pull her tits out
fucking ridley the hack scott decides to show some other subpar sluts tits instead
>>
File: BeforeAfter.jpg (150KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
BeforeAfter.jpg
150KB, 670x670px
>>84624437

DID ANYONE ELSE HERE NOTICED HOW HER KHAZARIAN STAR NECKLACE KEPT BEING DELIBERATELY OBSCURED, OR OCCLUDED, AND WHEN IT WAS SHOWN, IT WAS FOR LESS THAN A SECOND AT A TIME?
>>
Serious question, why wouldn't the egineers add some kind of dead man switch, or ermergency shut off to their bioweapons? Or just have a fucking antidode.
>>
DAVID DID NOTHING WRONG
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.