[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: characters who did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: X-Men-Apocalypse-1-645x370.jpg (60KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
X-Men-Apocalypse-1-645x370.jpg
60KB, 645x370px
This guy tried to eliminate all war and conflict by destroying all the worlds nuclear weapons arsenal in a single day. How is he the bad guy again?
>>
>>84622466
Why would you even watch this fucking movie?
>>
>muh children
Lets be honest he is literally one of the weakest villians in the comics roster. I wonder who they are going to use next
>>
>>84622489
I really liked X-Men as a kid, enjoyed First Class and DOFP but I took one look at the pre-release media for this and haven't touched it with a ten foot turd.
I'm waiting for Brian Singer to fuck off already.
>>
>>84622466

He 3D-printed over an entire country, that's kinda fucked up.
>>
>>84622466
Reminder he spent who knows how many lifetimes getting all his powers. Beaten by a teenage girl.
>>
File: Watching the Apocalypse.jpg (340KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Watching the Apocalypse.jpg
340KB, 1600x1200px
>>84622466
Yeah, and if we deploy all the nukes in present world stock, we could do the same.

No man, no war. Same reasoning, same shit answer.

>>84622489
It was decently entertaining in all sincerity.
>>
>>84624063
But you couldn't have known it was decently entertaining before watching it. What made you want to watch it in the first place?
>>
>>84624148
Not him but I just like to watch movies even if they are bad.
>>
>>84622489
Its a mixed bag, it has some really good stuff along with pretty badshit.

Protip: tacolips is among the good ones.

Still not worse than the average mcu movie.
>>
>>84624148
Why not?

You seem like one of those
>2/10 woman, would not date
>>
File: Skull-face-profile.png (1MB, 1100x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skull-face-profile.png
1MB, 1100x1080px
>>84622466
The threat of mutually assured destruction is the only reason that we have peace today, war only exists where nukes aren't present.

A true hero and peacemaker wouldn't want to destroy nukes, he would give them to everyone.
>>
>pooky sees a televsion, confused he touches it
>"What are you doing?" Storm asks
>"LEARNING!"
>Storm looks on in disbelief, she hasn't the heart to tell him that's not how a tv is used
>>
>>84623979
What a stupid argument. Really, this is the thing you're going to complain about with this movie? Yikes. You're an idiot.

>m'gumbo spent his entire life training with spears and was pretty adept at chucking them
>a teenage imperialist with a gun killed him

you're so stupid.
>>
>>84625105
I didn't play MGSV, but if this is a direct quote then I have to agree with him.

Take away everyones gun and people will stab eachother to death.

Give everyone a gun and you'd be more careful not to get shot.
>>
>>84625105
>only reason we have peace today

Hey anon, that middle east is looking pretty peaceful isnt it. It's just as peaceful of eastern europe as well. And lets not forget about how peaceful the greatest country alive is right now, tearing itself a apart from the inside.
>>
>>84625194
kek
>>
>>84622466
Imagine if Apocalypse had just taken things slowly. Run for local, the regional, the national offices in Egypt. Using his powers to make it a better place. Finally, he enacts a motion to name himself godking for life, and establish a hierarchical society with him at the top, then powerful mutants, then weak mutants, then humans. His subjects would have to worship him, and may annual tithes, but would otherwise be mostly free to enjoy Apocalyptic Egypt, where the weather is always perfect, everyone is healthy, and things are always peaceful.
Because he delivers on his promise, the motion is passed.
How would the xemen deal with that?
>>
File: bleh.jpg (44KB, 630x470px) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
44KB, 630x470px
not my Apocalypse
>>
File: dukat.jpg (23KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
dukat.jpg
23KB, 400x397px
>>84622466
>>
>>84622466
>characters who did nothing
ftfy
>>
>>84625280
>Give everyone a gun and you'd be more careful not to get shot.
Meanwhile in murica.
>>
>>84625681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYt78FWfa5M
>>
>>84622466

Wanting to mindwipe the world's population into becoming nothing more than extensions of himself was where he lost me.

Pic related is a bit more "did nothing wrong". Should've been a scene in Logan where he grumbled "Magneto was right".
>>
Remember when Superman did literally the same thing?
>>
>>84625246
the nigger starts destroying shit with his magic powers kills a bunch of people, the whole time jean could of onebo comboed him with little effort as it seemed, i dont even have to mention the acting or script and directing its alredy shit so shut the fuck up you stupid cunt, this movies was fucking dog dog shit,
>>
>>84622466
like superman 2
the only problem is that if the nuclear deterrent disappeared we'd have two world wars in six weeks
>>
I unironically loved this film when I saw it in the cinema. At the time I even went as far as saying that it was my favorite X-Men film. I must watch it again soon and see if my opinion of it has mellowed at all.
>>
File: Obadiah_Stane_6.png (242KB, 637x266px) Image search: [Google]
Obadiah_Stane_6.png
242KB, 637x266px
>>84622466
He wanted to enslave mankind, and basically eradicating them too.

>>84628670
He was great character during FC adn DoFP, but during Apoc he was just an asshole, he did everything wrong and got away with it. He should've ended in jail.
>>
>>84624763

minor changes could have fixed the bad stuff too.
>>
>>84631384
IMO just changing Apoc appearance and not making Magneto the bad guy for the 7th time would be enough, oh and certainly dealing with consequences, in DC we had Supes going to trial, in Marvel we saw Avemgers and the Accords, but apparently in Fox mutants have carte blanche even if they are bad guys.
>>
>>84628670
How did he do nothing wrong? He was like terraforming the earth at the end. And all he had to do was put the mansion back together to be forgiven.
>>
File: DinduNuffin.jpg (2MB, 1956x2508px) Image search: [Google]
DinduNuffin.jpg
2MB, 1956x2508px
>>
>>84625329
Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>84625329
all of those places you mentioned don't have nukes you fucking idiot
>>
File: elysiumsharlto.jpg (30KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
elysiumsharlto.jpg
30KB, 600x350px
When I watched this movie I couldn't quite understand how he was a bad guy. He literally was just doing his job, and the only way they could make the audience see him as a villain was really force with >muh rape and murder
>>
I got the best one that even the cucks at /co/ couldn't refute.

Captain Salazar from the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

>literally removing piracy
> a lawful vigilante cause
>with good purpose as they killed his family before him
>is the bad villain due to rage

Now I actually am a pirate weeb, with a minor in history to specialize in privateering and such, but I guess it's all about perspective in this flick, any actual reasonable thought tho will have u questioning his true villainy status
>>
>>84625329
it may not be going exactly how we planned it but Brexit is hardly tearing us apart from the inside
>>
>>84622466
Usually I remain a lurker but today I gotta go out of my way just to agree with you OP.
Doing a movie in which "the most impressive bad move of the Master Villain" is to immediately get rid mankind's nuclear arsenal so that we wouldn't risk blowing ourselves up was the dumbest plot twist ever.
I firmly thought he would start the nuclear apocalypse, not kindly avoid it to us so that there would be no threat to taking him out.
>>
>>84625329
France is in a bit of a turmoil it's true, but you're exaggerating a bit when you say it's "tearing itself apart" anon.
>>
>>84634690
he wasnt even attacking navy ships was he as a "monster"??

even when he changed he continued his duty and was killing pirates after they get out of the triangle..
>>
>>84627552

>Niggers killing eachother is a bad thing.
>>
File: 1499216962772.png (416KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499216962772.png
416KB, 680x680px
>>84622466
>destroying all nuclear weapons
>eliminating war

Would literally have the opposite effect

>>84622489
Why not?
>>
File: 00.21.19_Quaritch.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
00.21.19_Quaritch.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Did his duty to protect his fellow humans from a hippy traitor who betrayed his own species for some blue pussy.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.