[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 52589911.jpg (65KB, 1368x648px) Image search: [Google]
52589911.jpg
65KB, 1368x648px
/tv/ BTFO
>>
>implying any of the people crying about it even watched it
>>
>>84618447
black people look LIKE THAT ???
>>
>Racebaiting
Yawn
>>
>>84618447
But i already canceled by Netflix subscription.
Checkmate Soros.
>>
File: 1497832660530.jpg (280KB, 638x840px) Image search: [Google]
1497832660530.jpg
280KB, 638x840px
>>84618447
>Netflix
>>
File: IMG_1510.jpg (452KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1510.jpg
452KB, 2048x1365px
>>
>>84618447
>Netflix doesn't want to be seen as racist for only do one season of Dear White People

haven't seen the show but the movie was meh, anyone have any viewing figures for the show?
>>
>>84618470
>black people look LIKE THAT ???
No, mixed people look like that
>>
>>84618447
first i've ever heard of this show, won't follow up by looking into it because who fucking cares, nigger shows are for ameritards
>>
>announcing this on the 4th of July

Powerful. Makes you think.
>>
Sneak peak at the musical episode.

https://youtu.be/Dsxfqio1cEk
>>
>>84618447
from what i saw most people who actually watched it enjoyed it
>>
does this show call out niggers for being sacred cattle or is it just more anti-white jew media?
>>
>>84618447
Is that because people watched it, or is it the same case as EA Games pumping more money into the Bioware even though they produced biggest flops in the past few years?
>>
No one watched this show and they know it.
They're just having a second season so they can say it was a success before quietly cancelling it.
>>
>>84618705
It does something more underhanded - it targets the concept of 'whiteness' and mocks blacks who act in a 'white' way.
There are thousand of papers on the 'whiteness' and the series is made to make blacks feel guilty when they act as whites. Among the concepts that define 'whiteness' is meritocracy, equality of opportunity or individualism.
I am not making this shit up.
>>
>>84618447
>no BMWF couples

I think I'll pass on that one.
>>
>>84619017
top kek, sounds like I should watch it just for kicks then

Be straight with me. Does this show really do this or are you shitposting?
>>
Dear black people, you smell like a wet fart sealed with dog hair. There is nothing to be glorified about a 60 IQ subhuman slave race. Should I pitch it to Netflix?
>>
>>84618496
netflix doesn't release viewing figures
>>
>>84619454
I am not shitposting. That is why I said it is devious - the first reaction was that it will be about racebaiting white people, to which people retorted that that is nonsense because it is about black people.
You will not notice it, you'll catch on to it only if you have already encountered the topic in the academic circles. It is one of the topics from which lately stems the concept of 'decolonization'.
>>
>>84618447
I've never purchased a netflix subscription.

I torrent and stream my shit and I recommend you all do so. (legal disclaimer: Do it legally)
>>
>>84618447
>inb4 autists whine about this nonstop on social media, giving it free advertisement and falling for netflix's obvious plans once again
>>
How can I encourage my mom to stop paying for netflix with white pride as a reason?
>>
Has there been a board that has gotten more BTFO than /tv/ ever. It's just sad now
>>
>>84618447
i guess black women really are superior
>>
>>84620087
>try to protest this
>fail
>try to protest colbert
>fail
>are convinced that WW will fail
>were dead wrong

/tv/ just keeps getting BTFO over and over
>>
>>84619917
kek

I recall the South Africa video decolonization black girl who wants to eliminate science because it can't explain how a shaman can call down lightning on people with magic.
>>
>>84618637
>niggers
>Saying 'thank you'
oh they were so naive
>>
>>84620342
Yes, you guessed right, that is exactly it. You can bet your ass on the fact that the girl in the video started by being force fed the curriculum about the 'whiteness', presented in a way that every aspect of it is painted in a way that makes you wanna distance yourself from it. Fast forward couple years and they waffle about nigger force lightning and burn down their own chemistry college.
That is why 'Dear white people' is worse than anything openly racebaiting.
Feminists also start with only wanting the equality and then progress to wanting to 'dismantle the systems of oppression'.
>>
>>84618470
this is what happens if a white guy do some doddle doodly with a black girl
>>
>>84618447
netflix is reddit garbage.
>>
>>84618470
quadroon, more white than nigger.

One drop rule means they aren't accepted by whites.
>>
>>84621175
Thanks for the pill.
>>
I really liked the first season. Better than the movie
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.