[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4 arms and 4 legs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8252.jpg (33KB, 269x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8252.jpg
33KB, 269x313px
>can we make a movie about this?
Once upon a time, there were three kinds of human beings: male, descended from the sun; female, descended from the earth; and androgynous, with both male and female elements, descended from the moon. Each human being was completely round, with four arms and fours legs, two identical faces on opposite sides of a head with four ears, and all else to match.
>>
What the space fuck
>>
>>84618386
THICC
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDvMRvWjI9Q
Ok I can see why this doesn't work out

It lacks a plot and it looks dumb to have humans rolling around
>>
>>84618386
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>84618386
You mean the Empedocles mythos? There's actually more to it than that, with the whole harmony circles of the world. It could make a great poetic movie.
>>
File: stuck-on-you-2003-still.jpg (184KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stuck-on-you-2003-still.jpg
184KB, 1280x720px
it wasn't that good
>>
>>84618386
>and androgynous, with both male and female elements, descended from the moon.

Trannies confirmed for being Werewolves!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3oSc8gMrGo
>>
I could see a movie where the character travels to a planet/time period where these things exist. Just not as entire movie...they are kinda stupid.
>>
>>84622386
Weird once my old roommate told me a story where he went to mcdonalds and a tranny followed him and his friends home and kept trying to talk to them and he said there was a full moon out that night
>>
>>84618386
Headwig and the Angry Inch references this.
>>
>>84624915
>>84623572
in a 12 replies thread
>>
>>84623572
>>84618748
So this idea is only good for cartoons huh
>>
>>84618386
There's a German short movie about that somewhere, from around 1999. I don't remember the name though. The concept and imagery stuck though.
>>
File: 1480114671504.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480114671504.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>when a chemically imbalanced anon forgets to take his meds and makes a thread on tv
>>
>>84624915
Took someone long enough. God.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.