[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Driver General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3198.png (575KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3198.png
575KB, 750x1334px
Baby Driver General
>>
>icuck
>>
>>84617925
>poorfag nigger nigger detected
>>
File: 1473941848456.png (204KB, 486x405px) Image search: [Google]
1473941848456.png
204KB, 486x405px
>>84617862
>>
>>84617862
"I was in love once."
That pretty much covers everything right then and there. If you cant handle a simple explanation then dont watch movies.
>>
>>84618237
That was a complete 180 after what the movie had been building up to. You probably hate movies without twists. Go back to your Mohammad Night Shamalan
>>
>>84618540
the movie has been showing from the very begining that Doc respects and likes Baby, from his explanation of how they met to the driver gloves Doc give him. Doc trusted Baby the most out of all the other characters we saw him interact with. Doc was planning on "sacrificing" himself for Baby, his idea was to give him some money as a final goodbye and get himself out of dodge at the same time. He did not expect getting shot at point blank range with pistols and a shotgun, at which Doc was a dead man walking.
>>
>>84618700
Right, which makes sense after playing hard to get at the end and the whole Imma kill ur white woman if you don't Drive (which was a better movie by far)
>>
>>84617862
It was music to my ear holes
>>
>>84617862
Nice job wasting shekels on an inferior phone
>>
>>84618062
Welfare
Queen
Cadillac
>>
>>84618540
That's not what the M stands for
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.