[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paint me a picture of their day to day lives.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: tmg-facebook_social.jpg (115KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-facebook_social.jpg
115KB, 1200x630px
Paint me a picture of their day to day lives.
>>
just watch Brokeback Mountain to see what they get up to after 6pm.
>>
>>84617298
Tons of degrading gay sex.
Why else do you think the one on the right sticks around with the retard?
They got the butt game on lock
>>
>>84617354

Pretty sure we all know what they're up to after 6 pm anon
>>
>>84617460
>>
They work at Home Depot. Next door there's a chickfila but the lines are too long during their lunch break. They decide to go to Sonic since it's just down the street. They consume high calorie foods yet stay thin because of their stocking jobs. They don't have any other friends so this lunch break is the only social interaction they have for the entire week.

At the end of the day, they clock out of work and wish each other well. One drives home and the other catches the bus on the way to his small one bedroom apartment. He cracks open a beer and sighs as he sits down on his aged and cracked leather recliner. He grumbles back onto his feet heading towards the litter box. It seems the cat has left him a gift in his absence.

The other parks his car along the side of the road to his mother's single-wide. He unlocks the door and beacons that he's home. His mother's small dog barks up a storm, feet clattering across the linoleum and tries to jump up the man's leg in welcome. He crouches down and gives a few scratches to the back of it's ear and stands up straight again. A pained look in his eye as he sees what his mother has become over the years. Crouched over a walker, his mother waddles her way into the living room and leans in expectantly for a kiss. He feels the wrinkles of her skin pass over his own as he makes the assumed noise with his lips. He asks if she had anything to eat so far tonight and she declines. The rest of his night is spent reheating Monday's potato soup while she puts on her glasses and tries to read the ticker scrolling quickly on Fox News.
>>
>>84617900
i was about to say theyre best bros from college and the passenger one is the loner while the driver is the one who has a wife but doesnt mind him going out to lunch with a loner friend.
>>
>Both have boring office jobs.
>One is married to a woman who nags him all the time.
>Neither of them have kids
>Their lives are a living hell
>Their only escape is a trip to Sonic.
>The blonde thinks about killing himself a lot.
>>
>one commercial implies left guy has never had a gf
>earlier commercial mentions his crazy ex

Sonic Drive-In canon is a complete clusterfuck desu
>>
>>84617900
>>84618334
This is truly the deepest lore
>>
One of them is on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, I think it's the one on the right
Pretty comfy gig
>>
>>84618493
They're in Limbo, they can't remember their past lives and only get glimpses of it.

The only thing they remember is that they're best friends and they like Sonic.
>>
I can't stand those corny goof ball fucks. I haven't see a Sonic in years, they build them around white trash.
>>
>wake up surrounded by sleeping whores and sonic wrappers
>bald creep lights a cigarette
>jew comes through the door like kramer
>"we got a problem, this dumb whore stole my blow so I shot her. Shes dead, theres blood everywhere I'm fucking going to jail"
>bald slaps the jew
>"hey, hey, listen to me you fucking pussy, call tony and tell him another slut kicked the bucket, but first..."
>"We got to go to Sonicâ„¢ to try their new pretzel dogs, available for a limited only"
>>
>>84618863
If they made commercials like that people would respect the product a lot more. Enough of the fake bullshit, commercials need a reboot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.