[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should the final episode be like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 43

What should the final episode be like?
>>
It will never end.
>>
>>84616908
sad but true
>>
bart's penis for a whole episode
>>
Same as the past couple of hundred, just another random story about some nonsense that isn't funny and then it just ends
You don't throw a party when you put down a diseased animal
>>
Maggie finds Marge's gun collection and goes on a rampage.
>>
>>84617108
This would unironically be the best episode.
>>
File: colonel_4852.jpg (9KB, 135x196px) Image search: [Google]
colonel_4852.jpg
9KB, 135x196px
>>84617108
that

actually

fucking happened didnt it?

isn't that the who shoot mr burns one?

>simpsons did it
>>
Another adult Lisa/Bart episode
>>
The family goes and gets frosty chocolate milk shakes.
>>
Lisa becomes the president and undos all of trumps laws
>>
Homer gets caught fucking lisa and the family falls apart horribly. I can be a dark twist for a while season like Moral Orel.
>>
>>84616700
annudah family guy crossover episode xDDD
>>
>>84617550
this would cannonicaly be the best ending, but in reality they will try to make it as "epic" as possible
the power plant explodes, homer saves everyone
lisa has a profane political message to the president
bart confesses his love to milhouse
maggie speaks
marge growels
and its going to be completely pointless
>>
>>84616700
Lisa's virtue-signaling finally kills Homer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtG7OTTJjWc
>>
RICK AND MORTY CROSSOVER
>>
File: simpsons ending.png (92KB, 1300x363px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons ending.png
92KB, 1300x363px
Pic related tbqh
>>
>>84616908
Unironically this.
>>
File: 1460174678348.jpg (104KB, 803x688px)
1460174678348.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>84617888
I kek'd hard at the last line. And then I cried even harder, because of how possible that actually sounds.
>>
>>84616700
Chuck enlists the Simpsons' help in buying back the Feed and Seed.
>>
>>84616700
Homer shoots up the entire family during the couch gag and the rest of the episode is police discovering the crime scene in real time
>>
>>84617582
Wasn't that an actual episode from a decade ago?
>>
It will probably be Homer's funeral, because his voice actor will die soon.
>>
>The Simpsons
>Ending

It'll finally get canceled on a whim when Fox decides it's not making them enough money. Then the writers will try to write up some half-assed ending and rush it out.

The final episode will be an hour long, and it'll be full of outrageous shit. Marge will be cuckolding Homer with every single celebrity guest that's ever been on the show (Even the dead ones), with the entire episode just being Marge getting fucked one by one while Homer just sits in the corner, crying as he jerks off and eats a sandwich.

The B-plot will be Lisa becoming transgender, then kicking Bart in the balls nonstop. No cutaways or anything, it's literally just Lester (FtM Lisa) kicking Bart in the balls while screaming about he needs to check his cis white male privilege. Every single person in Springfield will take her side, especially the celebrity guests who are fucking Marge.

It ends with the Simpsons insulting its viewers for being such fucking idiots for continuing to keep them on the air, then they all have an incestuous orgy right in the middle of the living room before vomitting all over each other and slicing their throats. Dr Nick pokes his head in and says "BYE EVERYBODY!", because "LOL REMEMBER WHEN THAT JOKE WAS RELEVANT? XD". Also, he's getting raped by Moe right outside the Simpsons house.

The next 40 minutes are just the writers giving up: videos of them shitting on each other, having a huge orgy while covered in shit, footage of people getting shot in the head, footage of babies being skinned alive and fucked, etc. You name it, they have it all. The final 10 minutes are just Matt Groening high as balls on every drug imaginable, screaming into the camera about how much he hates his life before pulling out a shotgun and blowing his fucking brains out all over the wall. Then it ends, with no credits, context or anything.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews The Simpsons for another 10 seasons.
>>
>>84618212
yes.
>>
>>84618265
I'd feel sorry for the guy, I mean, he has offered us many years of entertainment, but God help me I can't wait for him to die.
>>
Canon time skip. Homer dies, Bart gets his shit together, Maggie is the new Bart, Marge is mourning, and Lisa is struggling with adult life.

Bring back some old writers, don't get too heavy with the fanservice, just write as if it's the next chapter in the The Way We Was/I Married Marge/Lisa's First Word/And Maggie Makes Three series.

Sadly, absolutely everything has been done, including future episodes where Homer dies.
>>
>>84618358
Already been posted faggot.
>>
>>84616700
I'd really like for them to return to the old animation for the final episode and just try and make it quaint if genuine humour is beyond them. But like this anon said >>84617790, they'll think that the audience will want to see the show sign off in a 'big' way - (maybe that's what the people still watching it would want?). Homer will probably be put in some grandiose life and death situation. And despite Homer's mortality having already been done better in several golden generation episodes, they'll act like it's an original concept and a momentous plot point.
>>
>>84618265
Dan Castellaneta is only 59 though.
>>
>>84617888
>>84618358
>I'm 16 and think being as edgy as possible impresses people
>>
The time for a poignant ending has long passed. It just needs to shut down.
>>
>>84616700
it will be some stupid sappy bullshit probably a lisa episode
>>
File: Homer.jpg (65KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
Homer.jpg
65KB, 530x600px
Whatever the episode is about, it should end with them rushing to the couch and just sitting there as the theme song plays.

On the tv screen it will say "By everybody" and that's it
>>
>>84617174
>isn't that the who shoot mr burns one?
no that was a series of weird coincidences that got abe's service revolver into her hands
>>
>>84618383
What the fuck? Fuck you, there's more to him than just The Simpsons. You shouldn't hope for him to die just because you hate The Simpsons. Here he is in Parks and Rec.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxYl6sOPbuI
>>
I've spoken to adults (18+) who have never seen an episode of The Simpsons.
>>
>>84618606
What a sad existence.
>>
>>84618428
but American
>>
>>84618626
To be fair if you were born in the late 90s, it's possible that all you know is post-S10 Simpsons.

Also Family Guy and other adult animated shows started popping up around in the 2000s, so those are what young people grew up with instead of The Simpsons.
>>
>>84618473

>The Simpsons rush into their living room, ready for the couch gag
>They are greeted by Comic Book Guy, sitting there, watching The Simpsons on TV and sobbing
>Lisa asks "What's wrong?"
>Comic Book Guy responds "So many wasted hours watching The Simpsons and The Simpsons repeats."
>Lisa comforts him "Oh, don't be sad. It's not too late to do something with your life."
>Comic Book Guy "I'm not crying for me, I am crying for them"
>They all turn and look directly into the camera, right at the viewer

It takes about 226 hours to watch every Simpsons episode back to back.

How many repeats have you watched?
>>
>>84617888
I'm so glad someone saved this.
>>
>>84617888
That wasn't even remotely worthy of a screencap.
>>
>>84618772
For you
>>
>>84618761
>Comic Book Guy "I'm not crying for me, I am crying for them"
>They all turn and look directly into the camera, right at the viewer

Oh god that hurt
>>
>>84618761
O H S H I T
>>
File: 138thSpectacular.jpg (18KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
138thSpectacular.jpg
18KB, 400x306px
Hi, I'm Troy McClure..
>>
it should loop back into the first episode
>>
>>84618854
t. Al Jean
>>
>>84618606
but their foreigners right? i've met some pajeets and chinks in their early 20's who've never seen it but not any whites, blacks or jews
>>
>>84618837
>turns out he recorded material for the final episode before he died
>it's full of all the acerbic wit of golden age Simpsons
>pokes fun at the show in a way that rings even more true given the last 18 seasons

Please god let this happen.
>>
>>84618606
I'm 26 and while I know I've seen the Simpsons in the past, I legitimately can't remember the last time I have seen a full ep

Has to be at least 16 years
>>
>>84618939
I'm jealous of you. If there's one thing I hate about rewatching classic episodes, it's that I know almost every line from seeing them so often.

Go marathon S1-S8 right now.
>>
Peter Griffin comes back to Springfield and kills everyone.
>>
>>84616700

Trilogy of Error would have been a good final ep.
>>
Have any of you seen every Simpsons episode?
>>
>>84619132
Yeah, plus a season or two of Zombie Simpsons.
>>
>>84619132
I once spent three months in a massive marathon because I needed to see it all for myself.
>>
File: Lisa.png (620KB, 1015x727px) Image search: [Google]
Lisa.png
620KB, 1015x727px
>>84619132
Yes. Once I finished Law and Order I couldn't remember what I used to do with my life before watching 45 series of the same 12 episodes over and over. So I marathoned the Simpsons.
>>
>>84617790
I can imagine something with the plant happening and going all Chernobyl so everyone in Springfield has to move to different parts of the country.
>>
Homer gets a gun and kills the rest of the Simpsons family. I remember trying to make a comic of it months ago
>>
>>84617550
How many modern Simpsons fans would even get why that means something?
>>
I got it

>in the near future
>Homer and Marge get divorced
>Homer retires from the nuclear plant and lives alone in a shitty apartment
>Marge keeps the house and lives with the kids
>Lisa,18, moved out and went to college to study liberal arts. may or may not be a lesbian
>Bart, 20, is NEETing in Marge's basement. he dropped out of school and never even bothered getting a job
>Maggie, 11, finally learned to talk, though still struggles with speech because it turned out she's autistic. even as a baby, there were always signs
>now that Homer has no Marge to stop him, he drinks his life away with cheap beer. he hardly ever even sees the kids
>now that Marge has nothing to look forward in life, she drinks her life away with cheap wine
>Lisa has absolutely no interest in keeping in touch with her family. she's "free" of their tyranny now
>Bart just plays video games and watches TV all day
>Maggie has no one to take care of her and pretty much never fully got any healthy cognitive development
>Moe, who always loved Maggie, for she was the only human to ever show him any sign of true affection, tries to babysit her whenever possible
>Marge, being bitter, lonely and confused, tries to hit on Moe, the one that always wanted her, seeing as he would be an easy lay and make her feel better
>but Moe doesn't want any of that. he respects Maggie and his old pal Homer too much. it's true, he always wanted to bang Marge, but not like this
>this is a new low for Marge. she spirals even more downwards into alcoholism
>she's an ugly, used, old rag
>she attempts suicide at least once, but bails out at the last moment. she doesn't have the balls to do it
>Homer, Bart and Lisa are all oblivious to all this

Cont.
>>
>>84619827
>Moe tries to just ignore Marge and also tries to take Maggie away from her as much as possible
>he takes her out for walks, for shopping, he treats her like a real lady
>but one day... well, Maggie might be autistic, but she's still a developing young woman. she must have seen a couple kiss on the TV or maybe out in the streets, and the couple seemed happy... and happiness was something Maggie was in desperate need of
>so one day Maggie just kissed Moe in the lips - the only Man she knew of and cared about
>Moe, shocked, shoved her away
>she cried
>"no no sweetie, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you"
>she looked at him, sad and confused
>why didn't he love her?
>didn't he want her to feel happy?
>she tried her best at expressing these thoughts to him
>poor Maggie, he though, you are only 11, life has treated you so badly. maybe you need this... what the hell
>and so he kissed her back
>she smiled and cheered and accidentally dropped her ice cream cone on his lap
>one thing lead to another and before they knew it, they were each others' first sexual partner
Cont.
>>
>>84619853
>but it didn't stop there
>it went on and on and on, till some just had to notice
>people started to notice
>interest turned into suspicion and suspicion into certainty
>Moe was never exactly the most subtle guy out there
>he wasn't sure what gave him away, but it probably had something to do with these Polaroids of Maggie's naked body tapped behind the counter at his bar
>the town soon went after him, in a good ol' fashioned Springfield lynch mob style
>this was it
>he couldn't let them or the police catch him
>he would rather die
>no, they... THEY would rather die
>he told Maggie they would go out for a walk
>he took her my her little hand and stormed out of his apartment. he knew they would be here any second now
>Moe just her hand tight and run
>they were in Evergreen Terrace now, outside the Simpson house
>Moe thought this was good. that was the perfect place
>they stood outside the door
>Moe knocked
>before anyone answered, he took out his revolver
>he shot Maggie in the head
>then he shot himself
>but he shot himself in the neck
>because he knew what he did was wrong. he wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he knew it
>he just wanted it to hurt. he wanted to suffer. he wanted a slow, agonizing end
>the end
and that's the last episode's couch gag. the rest of the episode is just the family being stupid faggots doing gay shit while having a metric shit ton of celebrity guests
>>
>>84616700
Homer wakes up from a coma and realizes that everything post season 10 were dreams he was having while on life support
>>
File: 1499174689954.jpg (44KB, 585x328px) Image search: [Google]
1499174689954.jpg
44KB, 585x328px
>>84619827
>>84619853
>>84619883
>>
File: 1495143580082.jpg (8KB, 235x216px) Image search: [Google]
1495143580082.jpg
8KB, 235x216px
>>84619827
>>84619853
>>84619883
well that escalated quickly
>>
File: Homer - You Are A Good Friend.jpg (188KB, 1271x689px) Image search: [Google]
Homer - You Are A Good Friend.jpg
188KB, 1271x689px
>>84620066
>>84620109
tl;dr
>>
homer get ipad
>>
File: 1453515087013.png (34KB, 493x276px) Image search: [Google]
1453515087013.png
34KB, 493x276px
>>84619883
>>
>>84616908
>tfw all the voice actors die and their voices will be replaced by people pretending to be the original voice actors using VoCo (https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/11/adobe-voco-photoshop-for-audio-speech-editing/)
>>
>>84620132
11year old maggie fucks moe and they kill themself
>>
>>84616700
Dead Bort
>>
File: 1418160057199.png (264KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418160057199.png
264KB, 574x600px
>>84619827
>>84619853
>>84619883
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84616700
Serious answer:
>Grandpa is sick, really sick
>Eventually he dies
>Everyone is pretty sad
>Homer try to comfort the family sayinh that everything and everyone have a cycle, and grandpa's has ended, and they should honor his memory by remembering him and his great actions in his life and not by his sad last days
>Everyone hug each other and they go for some frosty chocolate milkshakes
>>
>>84616700
naruto crossover
>>
>>84620763
Okay, great idea, BUT, let's have Katy Perry sing at grandpa's funeral and let's also have like a 14 minute couch gag. Oh and throw in some Apple product placement as well.
>>
>>84620302
also this

I bet it will keep going for another 10 years
>>
>>84621266
Yeah, especially since there are so many voice impersonators out there. It really isn't that hard to do a Homer voice.
>>
>>84620763
>Meanwhile Mr Burns wins the Hellfish bonanza
>Remembering that the paintings were given back to the German government, he and Smithers move to Germany, putting the Power Plant in Lenny and Carl's power
>Burns and Smithers pay to be part of the German democracy and spend the rest of their lives eating vienerschnetzile and singing the gughenhaime on Choco Mountain from Mario Kart 64.
>>
File: 1434210734989.jpg (29KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
1434210734989.jpg
29KB, 446x357px
>>84621371
>>
>>84618772
it sure is dumb as fuck
just like said shit
>>
Exactly like this from the POV of an older Maggie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWdYMuo3_B4
>>
dead bart
>>
homer get ipad
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
The entire episode is Disco Stu's backstory. The Simpsons themselves are only present in the couch gag and as background characters.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
The last 27 years were all a simulation, Dr Marvin Munroe used experimental matrix technology to show the simpsons how fucked up they really are.
>>
>>84616700
Behind the Laughter was the final episode
>>
>>84617888
I expected it to end with "the aristocrats!"
>>
>Julie Kavner dies
>Simpsons announces it will end
>a special hour long episode is produced
>features bart doing really well on a science project
>bart applies lazy homer style methods to life
>it's shown to improve efficiency, cut cost
>bart and lisa team up to enter a national contest
>they use homer as a guiena pig to find things that need lazier methods
>bart and lisa are caught by homer and all 3 go together
>they don't win the contest, but they're really proud for trying
>Bart goes to his room and see's marge was waiting for him
>Bart beaks down crying how he thought this was a time when he could succeed and not be a screw up
>lots of flashbacks of marge being there for bart over the years.
>Marge comforts Bart. Re-using dialogue from older shows, but doesn't need to say much and the whole family comes in, even with homer holding maggie
>the lesson is of course that in life trying is important, and that even if you lose the people who love you will be there for you
>THE END
>>
Homer and marge go out for onion rings with Bart while Lisa fucks up parking.
>>
There probably won't be a dedicated series finale desu. They'll probably just cancel it on a whim when it stops being profitable.
>>
>>84619883
this is better than any episode or couch gag from the last 18 years
>>
>>84620928
and flicks and games references,don't forget them
>>
Something like The Next Generation's 'All Good Things' might work since they've done plotlines in the past and future, link them together in the present with a message about importance of family etc.
>>
>>84616700
The Simpsons are going to be like the Looney Tunes. It will never end and the death of voice actors/writers/producers won't affect the shows existence. The premise and characters will be licensed and reimagined and rebooted for all eternity.
>>
>>84619883
You damned pedos always gotta twist everything into your shitty perv fantasies, don't you?
>>
>>84621685
Haven't seen any recent episodes, is disco stu still there? He was unironically one of my favourite minor characters.
>>
>>84622080
Why didn't Marge just go to the damn science fair with everyone else?
>>
>>84622675
she had important business to attend to, such as being an annoying bitch
>>
File: 1495956098150.jpg (23KB, 485x491px)
1495956098150.jpg
23KB, 485x491px
>>84619883
>because he knew what he did was wrong. he wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he knew it
>he just wanted it to hurt. he wanted to suffer. he wanted a slow, agonizing end
>>
It should have been Behind The Laughter.
Then it would have gone downhill in the last three seasons but capped it off nicely instead of having continued as a shambling husk of it's former self and making it so The Simpsons has been terrible much longer than it was good.
>>
File: 1498930414187.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1498930414187.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>>84619883
>>
Story A: Marge reveals the rabbit ears and tries to take over the world, leading to a spy thriller parody ala mr and mrs smith or similar with homer trying to stop her from taking over the world. Ends with him shooting her.
Story B: Bart Shoots up the school and town (ending all the side characte's arcs) and is taken down by chief wiggum who finally gets some balls
Story C: Lisa is stalked by millhouse, gets weird and hitchcockian but then also very SJW when she finally fucking ends him. "I'm a creep I'm a weirdo" plays as she beats him to death with a blunt object.

Her and homer go out for frosty chocolate milkshakes then walk off into the sunset wiuth her on his shoulders amongst the burning remnants of springfield while "oppa Gangnam style" plays.

Because this is the last episode, and also because there are no jokes, this can all be summed up in a 40 minute special.

Also maggie doesn't talk, fuck you.
>>
>>84618173
Fuck me I would love to see Chief Wiggum have to face a genuinely gruesome murder scene with no jokes or comedy & in real-time
>>
>>84622906
>I'm a creep I'm a weirdo plays as she beats him to death
>>
>>84616700
Seriously how is this shit show still going

I've never met a soul who still watches, why won't it die
>>
>>84623082
They make it for Mexicans now
>>
>>84616700
When did Simpsons get shit? What year?
>>
>>84623172
Cracks started to show in 1996/97 (season 8), show was irredeemable after season 10 (98/99).
>>
>>84617550
This would actually be tasteful
>>
File: 1499114140776.jpg (7KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
1499114140776.jpg
7KB, 185x273px
>>84617855
https://youtu.be/7ecYoSvGO60
>>
>>84617888

holy shit I couldn't believe this cap was the text I was thinking about. I find it funny as fuck, its like a story your disturbed childhood friend would tell and you'd laugh like a maniac while knowing how juvenile and shit it sounds
>>
>>84623172
Different anons might have different opinions on what the exact cut-off point is, but it's generally agreed that it happens sometime around/after season 8.

Having marathoned the episodes from season 3 onward, I can only agree - The only real fantastic episode of season 8 is You only move twice, which in turn was a holdover from season 7.
>>
File: Bart_Sells_His_Soul_48.jpg (111KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Bart_Sells_His_Soul_48.jpg
111KB, 512x384px
What is your favorite episode, /tv/?
>>
File: 1309490.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1309490.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
The final episode should have been Homer's Enemy
>>
>>84623450

Sesason 8 had a lot of gold in though. THe burlesque house, poochie, Cecil Frank grimes, that stuff was all great. It does start to have some weaker episodes and clings on the "celebrity" aspect too much too. Still, it's hard for me to not like David Hyde Pierce or John Waters. 8 was certainly when the show became more cartoonish though and strayed from the animated sitcom it was.
>>
>>84618173
Relevant
https://youtube.com/watch?v=i-iiBN5w8rk
>>
>>84623545
Homer at the bat for laughs, or maybe Lisa on ice.
For emotion, Lisa's sax or Bart gets an F.
>>
>>84616700
>Prof. Frink says the show has had such ventures into the future that it can't show more from now on
>He also says the future is coming closer to the now
>They don't know what future, of all possible ones in the last episodes, will be the one that comes out as true
>British guy arrives
>It's just a re run of Lisa's Wedding with David Cameron, Tiny Tempah and Rita Ora as additional guests
>Fuck you
>The end
>>
>>84616700
>Moe cucks Homer
>Bart finds a fulfilling hobby to channel his frustration into (like an instrument of something)
>Lisa gets a scholarship guaranteeing her future
>Grandpa dies when homer does to get marriage advice, drops a final redpill about family and religion, Homer realizes he's had unfaithfulness coming by leading a destructive life and vows to change for the better consulting Flanders
>The show ends on Christmas evening with the family having a nice meal together and actually talking to each other and hoping for the best in the future
>jump cut around springfield for final goodbyes with fan favorites (most characters would have a gag throughout the one-hour episode)
>back to the simpsons for one last word
>camera pans away from the house, fade to black

That's how I'd do it
>>
>>84624992
I'm glad you're not in charge then.
>>
Have it end with Bart and Homer going to the dog track on Christmas Eve like in the pilot.
>>
>>84616700

>Bart ends up being a nobody, living in a one room apartment with no job
>has to see his dad slave away at the same job for his entire life until he dies
>Marge has gone senile and doesn't recognize anyone anymore
>Lisa has distanced herself completely from the family by now since she's rich and succesful
>Maggie became a stripper at some point and was never heard from again
>The last scene is Bart sitting alone on the carpet in his room, in front of the tv
>hardly any furniture in sight, it's implied he can't afford it
>he just sits there in silence, his face draped in constant sadness, as he watches whatever show is on tv
>then the tv is shut off, presumably because he couldn't afford the electricity bill
>another sad look overcomes him, one of resignation, and he just lies down on his carpet
>alone
>>
>>84618939
I was like this a few years back when they aired the Every Episode Ever marathon
Mid 20s, watched the Simpsons Movie but was 15 or so years since I had actually watched an episode.

I only watched the marathon because I had nothing better to do, and the gamethreads were fun.
Watching through adult eyes knowing almost nothing was amazing.
>>
>>84616700
Homar eat pant at kitchen cube
Marj sing empiur climax
Hömûr hęart atticc fœr 84.79
Båãt šúdökùż įñ aftervürsé
Ėxïßtæñšë çołlāps
Stllll ŠÆPŠŪŃŚ ŃËVÂ DIE
NEVA
DIE
NEVA
DIE
NEVA
DIE
NEVA
DIE
>>
>>84616700
A clip show of the best moments from season 13 onward

>>84616908
Simpsons is too big to fail at this point
>>
>>84618552
>no that was a series of weird coincidences that got abe's service revolver into her hands
It wasn't Abe's revolvers, it was Burns'. He was trying to steal candy from Maggie and his gun fell out of it's holster in Maggie's hands
>>
>>84625513
>A clip show of the best moments from season 13 onward
I don't think a three minute clip-show would make for a good finale.
>>
>>84617550
>The family goes and gets frosty chocolate milk shakes.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>84625584
Three whole minutes? Well you're an optimistic one
>>
dead bort
>>
Here are some general final episode ideas, they're not detailed, just something to build around.

>Grandpa dies
>Mr Burns dies and leaves his fortune to Bart (who is still technically his heir)
>Homer gets a new job and they have to move cross-country (for good this time)
>nuclear meltdown at the plant causes Springfield to be evacuated permanently

There needs to be a big event but it can't be too tragic (i.e. a non-old person dying).
>>
>>84626281
>There needs to be a big event
No.
>>
File: 268085089_de7d9b6e9055.jpg (38KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
268085089_de7d9b6e9055.jpg
38KB, 479x640px
Homer walks out of the house and stumbles on the walkway. He falls and hits his knee. He grabs his knee and writhes around and goes "DDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'H DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'H!! DOOOOOO'H! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'H!! for FIVE minutes and just when you think it's over he DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'H DOOOO'H DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'H for another 15 minutes until the episode ends. The end.
>>
>>84626281
>>Homer gets a new job and they have to move cross-country (for good this time)

>You Only Move Thrice
Basically a remake of You Only Move Twice, but everyone likes the new place and they decide to stay.

Maybe bring back the zombified corpse of Hank Scorpio.
>>
>>84616700
Produced 15 years ago.
>>
File: 1443929987513.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1443929987513.png
21KB, 357x313px
>>84622080
>>Bart beaks down crying how he thought this was a time when he could succeed and not be a screw up
>>
>>84617550
the writers probably dont remember this
>>
>>84617888
>ha ha poo poo pee pee and cuckolding XD
>>
>>84626868
Nah, I was thinking you never actually see this new place. End the episode with them driving off (maybe arrange the scene so it looks kinda like the pre-couch section of the intro in reverse).

Maybe spice it up by having Marge be offered this job somewhere else and have Homer be against her taking it for most of the episode.
>>
Ok ok ok ok ok ok what about.... LISA....becoming... THE PRESIDENT.... OF... wait for it... OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA???

and she could kick out Nelson who somehow managed to become president before her and he is kinda looks like Trump? hehehe
>>
File: sZHuTry.jpg (13KB, 455x447px) Image search: [Google]
sZHuTry.jpg
13KB, 455x447px
>>84620302
>They bring back Troy McClure
>>
>>84617550

pls explain
>>
>>84626888
>produced 25 years ago

fix'd
>>
The reason the show won't die is because for the last eight years, they have been trying to write the perfect episode to end the series, but can't. So they have been steadily producing garbage filler episodes.
>>
>>84616700
Everyone apologises for the last fifteen years of crap
>>
>>84618212
Yeah but that was a different kind of trump. Things where different in 2000
>>
Homer wakes up in the sensory deprivation chamber
>>
>>84624992
>Bart finds a fulfilling hobby to channel his frustration into (like an instrument of something)
I'm pretty sure there's an episode like that. He gets really good at piano or something and Lisa breaks his fingers out of jealousy.
>>
>>84630567
I looked it up and it was drumming and a tiger that Lisa saved in the attic biting Bart's arm. It's even more retarded then I thought.
>>
>>84617550
Can someone redpill on this ?
>>
hopefully making fun and trashing Mexicans since they're the ones who kept saying this sad corpse alive.
>>
>>84630684
Homer's catchprase in the shorts and first two seasons.
>>
>>84629665
best answer

the only slight sliver of redemption the simpsons could get is if everyone involved in the last 20 years apologised for the last 20 years.
>>
>>84624992
>>Moe cucks Homer
>>
>homer quit job
>marge start some dreamboarding company
>lisa gay and in college
>bart got hired at homer's old job
>maggie in school and smarter than lisa
>milhouse dead
>flanders dead
>>
>>84618432
this
>>
>>84626952
>ugg why do people with such inferior intellect like this anon post in the same website as i.
>>
>>84616700
an unfunny parody of the final episode of The Sopranos. Because The Simpsons is so topical.
>>
They finally get to the firework factory
>>
>>84632165
>Because The Simpsons is so topical.

How is referencing a show that has been over for a decade topical?
>>
>>84631778
maggie being smarter in school would be great and would give them something to change her personality a bit
>>
>>84632251
He was being sarcastic.
>>
File: thats the joke.jpg (18KB, 452x339px) Image search: [Google]
thats the joke.jpg
18KB, 452x339px
>>84632251
>>
>>84632323
>>84632342
But the show is very topical
That joke only works if the show was stuck in a rut and only reference old shit
>>
When are they doing the all episodes marathon again? Comfy as fuck threads
>>
>>84632367
You mean like when they did a parody of Avatar two years after the film came out?

Or a parody of Mr and Mrs Smith two years after it came out?
>>
>>84630662
Don't forget the HILARIOUS celebrity guest appearance by the ALWAYS RELEVANT band, The White Stripes.
That's a TOPICAL REFERENCE that will NEVER be dated!
>>
>>84616700
Apologies from the show’s original creators for letting it go on like this for 20 years.
>>
>>84618761
thats actually a really good idea
>>
>>84616700
Bart gets shot point-blank in the eye with a BB gun he got for his birthday. He loses vision in that eye and has to get a glass eye. At first he is very scared, then he thinks his glass eye is cool, then he admits by the end of the episode he is still very scared and he doesn't know how he will go on with his life because he's going to have to try a lot harder from here on out if he wants to perform at the same level as everyone that's still normal. Through happenstance Mr. Burns has a sit-down with Bart and reveals he was in an accident as a child and has been deaf ever since. He learned to read lips, and has succeeded far beyond the expectations anyone ever had of him, with the only living persons knowing the truth of his condition being Smithers and now Bart.

Some time passes and it is Christmastime. Bart is doing better now. Homer's brother and mother are in the house. As are Patty and Selma. And Abe. Everyone is watching the television in the living room while eating Christmas dinner. Maggie begins to talk but is told to be quiet while the show starts. What's on the television isn't specified.

The camera pulls out through the windows and pans around Springfield visiting Moe's, Springfield Elementary, the Kwik-E-Mart, and the Nuclear Power Plant and associated characters as night falls and the series finishes with the family saying good night to each other.
>>
HAVE NO FEAR

WE'VE GOT STORIES FOR YEARS
>>
>>84633738
When did that air?
>>
>>84633785

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJBmKQpZ02k
>>
>>84616700
https://youtu.be/_NT2ZiPIukw
>>
That claymation YouTube video where Jimbo and crew break in and kill everyone. That can be the last episode.
>>
>>84633835
>>84633850
I'd never seen this, and I don't freak out or scare easily but this is so fucking awful to watch, Jesus christ
>>
>>84633899
I've seen a lot worse but yeah it's pretty graphic. If you've some kind of issues with extreme violence I'd skip it. Not worth it.

I thought the people that made it were pussies not showing Maggie getting graphically murdered. If you're going to do this sort of thing go all out or go home.
>>
The episode itself can be about whatever but at the ending they should all be laying on the couch together or something watching a film and cuddling as it slowly fades out
>>
>>84633970
Reverse couch gag fading to black
>>
>>84633899
It triggered my shameful fetish a few times, but I can appreciate that not everyone has the stomach for the reactions of people watching their loved ones being butchered.

I wish I could talk about it without people thinking I'm edgy. I don't like it at all, but the impulse is strong.
>>
>>84634003
You don't have a fetish. You have a mental illness. Find a therapist.
>>
>>84634061
I don't know what you think a fetish is if you think it's separate from a mental condition.
>>
>>84634180
A fetish is within the range of healthy behavior. What you have goes beyond. You can have a fetish for feet. You can't have a fetish for seeing people murdered.
>>
>>84634003
So you're the one who keeps making this thread so other people will post variations on your sick fantasies?
>>
>>84634223
>within the range of healthy behavior
You have no idea what you're talking about.

>>84634265
No, I don't make threads.
>>
>>84634292
>No, I don't make threads.

leech
>>
>>84634003
was it autism?
>>
>>84634292
>You have no idea what you're talking about.
Neither do you. We're not psychologists. But I don't have to be one to tell you this isn't a slippery slope. There's a world between what most people think of as fetishes and what you like. You need to stop rationalizing what you have as a eccentric "fetish" and realize it's sickness.
>>
>>84616700
The whole town of Springfield attends the Simpsons Movie premiere, and Milhouse shoots up the theater.
>>
>>84616700
Julie Kavner's voice will die by the time they get to it
>>
>>84634292
I don't believe you. It's too coincidental.
>>
File: 1477367463048.jpg (11KB, 247x227px) Image search: [Google]
1477367463048.jpg
11KB, 247x227px
>spend 20 minutes writing attempt at heartfelt finale to Simpsons
>get zero (you)s
>instead life "rewards" me with a disturbing video of the family I was just thinking about being brutally murdered
>>
>>84620015
hi matt
>>
>>84622906
>leading to a spy thriller parody ala mr and mrs smith
Simpsons literally did it.
>>
>>84620763
There's an old screen cap of someone explaining how Homer wouldn't allow Grandpa to die because he didn't want to lose him which is an analogy to the last x shit seasons
>>
>>84621891
Would have been funnier that way
>>
>>84634527
Kek that could actually be decent
>>
File: 1498837896074.png (646KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498837896074.png
646KB, 768x576px
Ok let's assume zombie Simpsons was never a thing and they decided to end the series at the end of say S10/11.

How would you end it then, knowing that you'd be free to use all the ideas they came up with between the early 2000s and now properly?
>>
>>84624992
That's beyond awful.
>>
>>84617790
>growels
fucking what
>>
Don't cry for the Simpsons, it's already dead

https://dawolfey.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/dont-cry-for-me-im-already-dead-by-rebecca-sugar/
>>
>>84633835
homer crying, knowing there's nothing he can do to protect his family. fug man
>>
The Simpsons go on vacation and proceed to fuck things up by recording a man getting mugged and get on trail for that. In the courtroom several people who the family has wronged show up and continue to accuse them of being horrible people, which is arguably the truth.
After all witnesses have disappeared the final sentence is "guilty as charged", and the Simpsons go to jail.
The final shot is the family in a cell were the sit next to each other, debating about meaningless things until Homer loses his temper and chokes the boy.
End
>>
Like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5i5sjSQRxE
>>
>>84635292
Homer and Marge ride off into the sunset on a motorcycle
>>
>>84634003
I like a bit of snuff stuff and this kind of thing is hard to find.
>>
>>84634344
Just her voice
>>
File: 1495335928357.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1495335928357.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>84619883
>>84619853
>>84619827
>>
>>84618432
>I'm 16 and can't tell the difference between edgy and crass
>>
>>84616700
Resolution involving the Sneed fiasco
>>
>>84616700
the dead bart creepypasta
>>
File: 1496485291405.jpg (58KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1496485291405.jpg
58KB, 400x381px
>>84619827
>>84619853
>>84619883
>>
File: 1489544038623.png (21KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1489544038623.png
21KB, 420x420px
The main characters carefully deconstruct the holocaust and why it never actually happened and how it was a zionist plot to create the false state of Israel and how they should rise up in an armed Jihad against the Zionist Organised Government of the United States. The final scene is Maggie (Now changed to
Madihah al-Springfieldi) beheading the president of the United States.
>>
Does anyone here read this?
https://meblogwritegood.wordpress.com/
>>
>>84635292
>he talks about simpsons season 9, 10 and 11 as though they're not zombie simpsons

I'm guessing you haven't seen them in a while?
>>
File: sorry-note-rex[1].jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sorry-note-rex[1].jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>84616700
This.

Take your nostalgia glasses off. Its time to face the fact that the Simpsons has been shit from the start.
>>
>>84624054
The difference is that those people appeared as characters, not themselves
>>
>>84635292
The finale of S11, Behind The Laughter, already works as a satisfying ending to the show.
>>
>>84637003
>season 9
>zombie simpsons
The navy episode is one of their funniest you pleb
>>
>>84636964
I started listening to a podcast called Worst Episode Ever a few months ago. Haven't kept up with it.
>>
>>84618432
>I'm a summerfag and don't know this old af copypasta
>>
MIRANDO LOS SIMPSONS Y FUMANDO UNA VELA
>>
>>84637429
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpMLIUzE9h8
>>
I don't think The Simpsons will ever truly end. FOX will keeping it going indefinitely in some form or another as long as there's still one red cent to be wrung from it's carcass
>>
>Fasts forward to the future
>Episode animated like 90's
>Everyone distant and doing poorly
>Grandpa dies
>Everyone gets closer and gets shit together
>Bart gets a job at the Power Plant, is actually successful and good at it
>Milhouse grows into a better looking, confident person
>Lisa and Milhouse end up together, she doesn't end up being a lesbian SJW and becomes a children's Doctor
>All the main minor characters have some loose ends tied
>Maggie in college
>Homer retires, him and Marge buy an RV and decide to travel the country
>Sell the house to a new family, similar to a younger Simpson family
>Final shot of the empty house as the camera pans out and over Springfield
>Somber version of the theme song plays
>>
>>84619132
I have, still keeping up with it whenever new episodes aired. I don't usually watch repeats of the newer ones, though.
>>
>>84639615
I like it. Thats probably better than whatever actually happens.
>>
>>84616700
Homer and marge almost break up.
>>
>>84623352
not that bad 2bh
>>
>>84632115
The joke is still shit.I can write the same thing and make it about the end of the Horse Show that /Co/ fear so much where all the main character have sex with each other corpses.It still would be shit satire and cheap shock value
inb4 that video
>>
>>84633835
Wow those characters sure did things they were not doing in the original show.My favorite video is Mario is Racist
>>
>>84618552
Wrong there's a later episode around like season 12 where maggie snipes the mafia from her bedroom window then hides the gun under her cot
>>
>>84616700
Homer's on his death bed and when he finally dies, the show fades to black. No music over the credits or anything.
>>
>>84618383
Have you ever actually listened to Dan on the commentaries, he's painfully unfunny. You do realize the writers do the jokes? Here's Dan trying to improv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz0ShKbYOuw
>>
File: americlap.png (90KB, 442x481px) Image search: [Google]
americlap.png
90KB, 442x481px
>>84617550
>>
>>84618473
>On the tv screen it will say "By everybody" and that's it
As in everybody on earth wrote the episode?
>>
>>84616700
It should focus entirely on Chuck, out for revenge after losing his business to Sneed
>>
>Ya hear that kids!? THE SIMPSONS ARE GOING TO ISRAEL!
>this was an actual episode
>>
File: bart gets an F.gif (997KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
bart gets an F.gif
997KB, 245x184px
>>84626927
>simpsons literally did it
>>84622080
If a main cast member dies I don't doubt they'd just use a text-to-speech program to carry on. It would be far cheaper
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jh_IxUiW1I
>>
>look at who's writing the simpsons now
>each individual episode is commissioned from some literal who in their 20s
>>
File: tumblr_ofuktv2Kqq1v0jfsto1_raw.jpg (304KB, 1605x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofuktv2Kqq1v0jfsto1_raw.jpg
304KB, 1605x2048px
>>84619827
>>84619853
>>84619883
>>
>>84641077
>POST IRONIC AUSTRALIAN FACEBOOK SIMPSONS SHITPOSTING HUMOR XD
>>
I love how all these edgy endings just sound like your average season 1 episode
>>
File: 1498800209213.jpg (11KB, 484x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498800209213.jpg
11KB, 484x320px
>>84640869
I can't even get through the first 40 secs

Why did they ever think this was a good idea, this is exactly the kind of shit that early Simpsons would have had a field day with
>>
>>84640869
>that commentary where he makes a joke about native americans followed by heavy silence and a chair squeek
>>
>>84619853
>one thing lead to another and before they knew it, they were each others' first sexual partner
I'm fairly sure moe fucked the bartender he hired in the Flaming Moe's episode
>>
>>84640994
eh its not that crazy a religious family would want to visit the holy land.
>>
>>84616700

>Bart wakes up in an empty Springfield
>Spends a while roaming around, looking at notable landmarks and references from the show's history, mostly abandoned or in disrepair
>Springfield Elementary is the last place he visits.
>As he turns the corner into the schoolyard, animations switches from sterile digital back to the overexaggerated cel animation. Everything is full of life and energy, with kids playing in the picture of a 90s childhood; playing with yoyos, skateboards, trading baseball cards, etc
>Makes to go join the crowd, but someone puts a hand on his shoulder
>It's Homer with a sad smile, who tells him they need to get going
>Animation swaps back to digital as they turn away and walk away, last line is >>84617550
>>
File: gufi.png (397KB, 977x802px) Image search: [Google]
gufi.png
397KB, 977x802px
>>84641538
>>
>>84634457
What post?
>>
File: .jpg (49KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
49KB, 640x468px
>>84616700
The simpsons go to Syria, have wacky adventures with Assad, and ends with the bringing about peace in Syria.
>>
>>84617550
Entirely this.
>>
>>84618432
>Getting upset by edgy humor
>On 4chan
4chan is dead
>>
>>84620302
>their voices will be replaced by people

>implying it won't be robots
>>
File: 1498671252991.jpg (79KB, 728x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498671252991.jpg
79KB, 728x420px
>>84641900
>Baww he didn't find thing i like funny, not my 4chins
>>
>>84618761
Best post in thread
>>
>>84641900
>defending literal shitposts
of course it's dead, it has been overrun by edgy underaged faglords. it's no surprise you like it, you fit just in. take that shit to /b/ or /bant/, that's what the dedicated shit posting boards are for
>>
>>84629665
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-1F8pI7nqU
>>
>>84619827
Homer wouldn't retire at 47 though
>>
>>84642192
What do you have against /bant/?
>>
>>84616700
>final episode
nice meme
>>
>>84616700
It ended with WHo shot Mr.Burns for me.
Past season 6/7, everything turned to shit.
>>
Una vela
>>
Play this on repeat for 22 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BErrWiUfAXI
>>
>>84619827
>>84619853
>>84619883

Well done.
>>
>>84616700
They all die in the intro
>>
>>84616700
It should be 15 years ago.
>>
>>84639615
i feel it, i really feel it
>>
Matt Groening publicly apologises for the last 18 seasons and begs for our forgiveness
>>
>>84622127

DON'T STOP
>>
>>84644495
i ironically like the clip shows, they always had something going on that was at least kind of creative and funny
>>
File: 1490352827104.png (189KB, 300x447px) Image search: [Google]
1490352827104.png
189KB, 300x447px
>>84619883
>>84619853
>>84619827
oh.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SWt6OQ4Nl4 i may not know how it will end, but i fucking know for sure, before it ends this will get an hour long fully animated special.
>>
>>84641538
That would be nice
>>
>>84616908
true
>>
>>84616700
its still a useful tool for influencing good goy.
>>
>>84618761

I marathoned the whole series about 18 months ago.
>>
>>84619132

I have excluding the most recent season, which I will watch at some point.
>>
>>84639615
>camera pans out and over Springfield
i like this. i cant think of a better end to the episode tbqh
>>
>>84618761
>It takes about 226 hours to watch every Simpsons episode back to back.
not that bad. the video game persona 5 just came out, and that game takes about 130 hours to play beginning to end. also, people waste shitloads of time playing MMORPGs and games like league of legends and overwatch

granted, that time can still go to better use
>>
File: bert.png (183KB, 334x484px) Image search: [Google]
bert.png
183KB, 334x484px
>>84616700
>begins with Matt Groening binging every single episode of the Simpsons since season 1
>when he finishes, he silently gets up from his couch and walks into an undisclosed room in his home
>implied that several months pass by soon afterwards
>caption on the bottom reveals it's now 1999
>the camera pans to a figure walking into the Fox Broadcasting Company lot, getting passed security
>a younger Matt Groening is then seen working on the final draft for Behind the Laughter that is due in a few hours
>the next shot reveals a gun inching closer and closer towards the back of younger Groening's head
>screen goes black followed by the sound of a gunshot
>a title card then refers to a manifesto from the year "2017" found behind Groening's corpse
>investigators ruled his death as a suicide and that he was showing early signs of mental illness
>episode ends with each line of Groening's manifesto scrolling to the tune of somber Simpsons theme
>In Memory of Matt Groening 1954 - 1999
>>
File: fetch.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fetch.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>84616700
It was all a dream.
>>
>>84646858
>homer wakes up in a field
>makes his way home
>marge is angry at him for how he acted at the chili cook off
>every season since 8 has been homers chili trip
>>
File: 1499281915357.jpg (22KB, 425x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499281915357.jpg
22KB, 425x360px
>>84646994
>>
>>84646020
why?

Why not just watch season 2-13?
>>
Something that confirms that at the end of all the shitty future episodes, Bart becomes SCOTUS.
>>
>>84625047
That's how Matt Groening said he wants it to end
>>
>>84619472
Yeah but they have moved the entire town before so that doesn't make any sense even for the wacky shit they do now.
>>
>>84625732
Homer's old catchpharse
>>
File: 1482246279675.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1482246279675.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>84619883
>>
>>84616700
>BOOM. BIG REVEAL. I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, MARGE! I'M PICKLE HOMER!
>>
Turns out it was a cartoon the whole time
>>
>>84641538
Great
>>
>>84618606
Ok.
>>
>>84616700
Homer dies from cardiac arrest ,Bart becomes drunk loser,barely keeps a job here and there(construction),Lisa tries to keep it all together but Bart comes really drunk one nigth,Lisa wont let him in so he accidentaly breaks her fingers(no more saxophone),that makes Lisa quit Uni and slowly decay into heroin stupor(location and status unknown),Marge starts smoking and lives with her 2 sisters after death of Homer(she becomes the worstof the bunch,speaks very little,introverts),Maggie first words are:State Child Care, she lives in couple fostered homes, she grews up to be waitress in local dinner, gets pregnant at 19 with local jock, he resents he whole life how she ruined his sports carier(she didnt,he was just not good enough).
Beautiful love letter to the dream of American Nuclear Fami....
>>
>>84616700
The same as the end of the human race
Everyone commits suicide
>>
>>84616700
Short.
>>
>>84618432
>>
>>84625047
Only logical way desu
>>
>>84626928
They actually had a reference to this in an episode a couple years ago.
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.