[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will 2017 finally be his year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: willsmith.jpg (473KB, 2393x600px) Image search: [Google]
willsmith.jpg
473KB, 2393x600px
Will 2017 finally be his year?
>>
>>84614603

SS actually did well, despite him, not because of him anyway.
>>
>>84614768
what the fuck are you talking about he was the only good character and had the most screentime
>>
>>84614603
>Will 2017 finally be his year?
>WILL

stupid reddit and their dumb puns
>>
Will Smith is not a good actor
>>
MiB 3 was solid
>>
>>84614808
That movie did well because of Harley Quinn.
>>
>>84614849
False
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmerFuzRNZ4
Also, watch I Am Legend
>>
>>84614911
even as a kid i thought this shit was corny, gtfo
>>
>>84614808

He was fucking awful, just smith's generic tough guy act with a thin veneer of villainy, not to mention all his dialogue felt like he had to remind you every 5 seconds that he's black.
>>
>>84614911
He has his moments but they're few and far between
>>
>>84614828
You da real MVP
>>
>>84614603
2017 is the year of The Rock
>>
>>84614808
nah, the fireball was the only really good character. Deadshot was somewhat alright and Quinn was a non-character.
>>
I think its funny that DC has the 2 actors I hate the most, will smith & ben affleck .. very cringy
>>
>>84615040

>baywatch flopped
>Ballers ratings probably in the toilet
>still can't grow facial hair

At least his 5 minutes in F&F keeps his head above water
>>
>>84615040
GON GET LITTY
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.