[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the best Leftovers girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Who was the best Leftovers girl?
>>
not nora
>>
File: damonlindelof__120602022231.jpg (532KB, 3280x4405px) Image search: [Google]
damonlindelof__120602022231.jpg
532KB, 3280x4405px
>>84613969
Almost every character is awful and displays absolutely no motivations for their actions. Lindelof is a shit writer and I wish him only pain.
He is absolutely incapable of writing a complete anything whether it be character, plot, mystery, or general idea. I am on the second to last episode now and I am just pushing through it on sheer spite because I want the story to be over. The fact that the GR never spoke was just so he didn't have to give them any clear motivations.
They say it's so people remember but they even harass people who are in the very act of remembering. They are cunts that exist to be cunts and the third season is the shows high point because they are no longer in it and that is absurd because they made it better by removing the main antag with NO resolution on ANY plot point or mystery.

Fuck Lindelof and fuck Lost and fuck the Leftovers.

There are no best girls. Not even the teens because Kill was a coalburner and her friend was a slut.
>>
File: Kevin and Aimee.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin and Aimee.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>84613969
>>
>>84614560
you just know
>>
>>84614560
PILE OF GUNS
>>
File: 1498758274663.jpg (134KB, 1080x790px) Image search: [Google]
1498758274663.jpg
134KB, 1080x790px
Margaret i want to be your master
>>
File: mcdowel qualley.jpg (122KB, 634x781px) Image search: [Google]
mcdowel qualley.jpg
122KB, 634x781px
Andie Mcdowells daughter naturally
>>
>>84613969
>640x360
do people really do this
>>
>>84614560
Good lord he must have ripped the girl in half.
>>
>>84614171
>handcuffs guy to her because she fears him leaving
>guy tells a secret to her
>she cuffs him to bed and leaves

I don't think I could ever get over that betrayal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.