[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He really was an alien right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

He really was an alien right?
>>
>>84613152
He was alt right and murdered his family because of the jews.
>>
in the book yes
in the movie... yeah i guess
>>
File: 1341827154668.jpg (80KB, 525x594px) Image search: [Google]
1341827154668.jpg
80KB, 525x594px
what a great movie

>tfw all the women I like would not understand it
>tfw all the fatties that like me, would totally get it

my life is pointless
>>
>>84613152
The owner of the body was human. The entity that controlled it was alien.
>>
>>84613152
Are there any more comfy movies like this?
>>
This movie is literally the most open-ended ending I've ever seen, and in that way it's kind of genius.

Either he was completely batshit, and once his "alien" persona began to be deconstructed by doctors, he just went full catatonic without his defense mechanism.

Or

He was really an alien the whole time, and he took that other nutter with him. More likely the first explanation, but this is the more optimistic of the two. But there's no correct interpretation in the minds of the writers, probably.
>>
no he was nuts
>>
>>84613152
Yes
>>
>>84613152
An Alien would not have been named VP and then president.
It's written in the damn Constitution, look it up!
>>
I only saw the movie and it was coherent with a Freudian psychoanalysis. It was obvious that he was a mentally troubled guy because of a trauma. The only thing that doesn't fit is the diaappearance of the mute girl and it is because they tried to make the movie open ended.
>>
>>84615177
>But there's no correct interpretation in the minds of the writers, probably

of course there isn't because it's a rip-off, watch this
>>
>>84615415
how did he know about the stars
>>
>>84616790
he had discovered that information himself. i cant remember but the sheriff or he himself describes the guy as a curious, intelligent man.
>>
>>84613189
>this is your brain on /leftypol/
Fucking obsessed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.