[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't expect this scene to be so powerful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I didn't expect this scene to be so powerful.
>>
I AM ERE TA SHLAY YOR MONSHTA
>>
How was he supposed to kill angelina jolie again?
>>
holy shit i forgot this thing even existed, i remember seeing it in theatres when i was like 11

>magic dick shadows
>>
>>84614134
You can't
>>
Someone post the gif of the bar maid with the huge knockers from this film.
>>
>>84615238
what a great film

surprised it didn't inspire anything similar

kinda wish it was more just him doing adventures and monster slaying though in stead of the timeskip to him being an old cunt

the first monster though was genuinely scary, the way it screamed
>>
>>84612382
RIPPA
TERRA
SLASHA
>>
Ray Winstone's voice is the shit.
>>
>>84612382
Sorry but this movie was sooooooo bad.
It's almost as bad as that 10,000 bc movie.
>>
>>84615552
>kinda wish it was more just him doing adventures and monster slaying though in stead of the timeskip to him being an old cunt
That's the story of Beowulf m8
>>
>>84616448
since when did hollywoo give a shit about following the book
>>
>>84616281

That was worth it for the atlanteans at the end.
>>
>>84616281

>he can't enjoy cheesy kino

Not everything has to be or should be a masterpiece
>>
>>84616594
>That was worth it for the atlanteans at the end.

What?
>>
>>84616594
the fuck ware you smoking when you saw it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.