[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch it expecting it to be a cheesy action flick >actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: accountant-Copy.jpg (202KB, 800x510px) Image search: [Google]
accountant-Copy.jpg
202KB, 800x510px
>watch it expecting it to be a cheesy action flick
>actually get a cheesy autism flick

what are some other movies that fooled you?
>>
Fuck you! The Accountant was kino.
>>
"The Film beyond the Goose"
>>
File: nerve.jpg (207KB, 675x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nerve.jpg
207KB, 675x1000px
What I expected:
>pretty looking schlock with obnoxious characters

What I got:
>pretty looking schlock with sympathetic characters
>>
>>84611530
I just don't get why the FBI guy went after him after getting help from him. And then when the house was empty FBI guy told his next in line to work with him.

What was the point of tracking him down?
>>
>>84612220

He was setting up Amanda Waller to take over for him, also he probably thought he could meet him in person and thank him for all the tipoffs he gave him.
>>
>>84611530
i like how the gave him literal retard strength
>>
>>84612669

To be fair, Affleck is huge in this, the only other person around his height is Lithgow, in retrospect I felt bad for Bernthal in the final fight great fucking though, two brothers roughhousing and instead of killing each other ultimately talk it out
>>
>>84612728
i did like that too, i just didnt like how the movie felt like a psa for autism with some shooting in between
>>
I couldn't help but think of this as Weaponised Autism: The Movie
Kino af though
>>
>>84613127
>i just didnt like how the movie felt like a psa for autism with some shooting in between

At least autism helped nixed the 90 minute romance, when she leans in for the kiss and he instantly puts the whole conspiracy together I couldn't stop laughing.

also, rare occasion of showing off strong father figure and a weak mother figure

>ditching both sons

Biggest villain in the whole movie, Jon had every right to be mad at him for going to the funeral.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.