[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT kinos non-Americans will never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

ITT kinos non-Americans will never understand
>>
>>84610514
I think everybody understands topgun, mate. It's a typical 80's movie.

What next, TeenWolf? Robocop?
>>
File: Act_of_Valor.jpg (15KB, 297x438px) Image search: [Google]
Act_of_Valor.jpg
15KB, 297x438px
>>
>>84610514
Top Gun? The 80s action movie with heavy homosexual undertones?
>>
Non-free Healthcare and Education: The Movie
>>
>>84610514
>americans think regular people don't understand top gun

Are you legitimately missing a large amount of brain mass?
>>
File: greenberets.jpg (93KB, 400x525px) Image search: [Google]
greenberets.jpg
93KB, 400x525px
>>
>>84610549
>>84610574
t. yurops who didn't understand
>>
>>84610574
>its a "feminists try to undermine camaraderie in an attempt to divide and conquer the opposite sex" episode
>>
>>84610602
this. it's about the love of the peak male form and american looks and charm on a beach aesthetic. fucking eurofag of course he doesn't understand
>>
>>84610602
Understand what? That Americans love getting their fat neghole pozzed by Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer?
>>
File: laughing brit.png (386KB, 1005x562px) Image search: [Google]
laughing brit.png
386KB, 1005x562px
>>84610514
But I love Top Gun!
>>
File: usa.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>84610589
you can only truly understand Top Gun if you're a fellow burger
>>
>>84610514
Enjoy your covert ghey propaganda Ruskies!
>>
>>84610622
If they were going for camaraderie they overdid it with that volleyball scene. Whoever wrote it is fucking gay that's all I know.
>>
>>84610652
this is Claire Abbott lol. she fucked a bunch of niggers
>>
>>84610700
her twitter makes it apparent she's retarded for other reasons as well but I like the photo
>>
>>84610700

[citation needed]
>>
>>84610514
I'm american because i live in the american continent you twat.
>>
>>84612356
shut the fuck up spic
>>
>>84610666
It's gay now, yes. Back then, people didn't call every single hyper-masculine moment gay, because they weren't as familiar with homo ways of thinking and gayness wasn't on their minds as much. It's on the beach, they're topless, and are not-so-friendly rivals playing against each other. 80s men who were much more anti-gay weren't bothered by it. 80s women just perved on the physiques.

Now, modern men can't watch that scene without having gay thoughts. If in the summer, you saw that a group of associates real life walking along the beach, all topless, and the first thing you do is wonder whether or not they're gay, that's on you.

It's a sign of the era we're living in. I was around when the movie came out and was still hyper popular. The majority did not think that scene was homoerotic until the 90s.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.