[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this movie? It just kind of meandered.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20th century women.jpg (154KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
20th century women.jpg
154KB, 600x889px
What was the point of this movie? It just kind of meandered.
>>
The point was to show these characters at a specific point in their lives. It's not a plot driven film, and the most plot heavy aspect ("help me raise my boy") was the worst part
>>
>>84610059
But none of the characters change at all.
>>
>>84610258
Right, that's why they interject all those scenes of them 10-20 years down the road to show that their lives go somewhere eventually, but at that moment in time in the late 70s this is how they were
>>
>>84609937
exactly
>>
>>84610367
So all of the important things that happen to these characters happen either before it started or after it ended. Really makes you think.
>>
>>84610657
I don't know what to tell you man, it's a slice of life movie and largely autobiographical. "Important things" don't really mean much unless you know the characters enough to see how that change matters, and I found all the character in this extremely well defined
>>
>>84609937
feminist propaganda
>>
File: 1474879685318.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474879685318.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>84609937
I hope they get liberated by embracing their sexuality with multiple men
>>
>>84609937
To give me a stiffy during all of Lucas Jade Zumann's scenes
>>
>>84609937
>poignant and vibrant
>vibrant

dropped
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.