[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Sheev execute Order 66 here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: star_wars_attack_of_the_clones.jpg (200KB, 1296x730px) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_attack_of_the_clones.jpg
200KB, 1296x730px
Why didn't Sheev execute Order 66 here?
>>
Anakin was there
>>
>>84609587
>mesa walk upright and talk
>mesa have no brain
>>
He had to turn the galactic council against the jedi first. Otherwise the galaxy would hate his guts.
>>
>>84609587
Over the course of the Clone Wars, more and more systems would join the Republic for protection and political alliances. This was but one of the many reasons why he didn't initiate Order 66 at that point. He wanted to have as many systems as possible under his control once his empire was born.
>>
>>84609587
He had to ingrain the entire Jedi order among the clones so that none would be spared or safe.
>>
Why didn't Obi Wan calls the eagles here to save them?
>>
>>84609676
Wait, so his plan all along was to bait the Jedi into trying to arrest him, then framing it as an assassination attempt? There are so many ways that could have gone wrong, what if they filed a public arrest warrant, or more than 5 Jedi knew about the arrest and reported that the squad was killed?
>>
File: 1496531085223.png (214KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1496531085223.png
214KB, 400x399px
Why didn't they just hide the one ring at Mustafar?
>>
>>84609587
His plan wasn't complete. For example, he didn't have control of the banks to fund the Death Star at the time nor were the Death Star plans complete.

>>84609797
>Wait, so his plan all along was to bait the Jedi into trying to arrest him, then framing it as an assassination attempt?
But that's pretty much what he did, at least he did that to Anakin. At this point the public had lost faith in the Jedi and people would take his word instead.
>>
File: IMG_1263.gif (966KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1263.gif
966KB, 500x281px
I always figured he planned for Obi-Wan to die here, isolating Anakin further. He didn't think Anakin/Palme Fuckfest 30BBY on Naboo would eventually lead them, and eventually the whole council, to Geonosis. Plus, it would tie up a loose end, I think Sheev basically saw Obi-Wan as a dead man walking once he preemptively found out about the clone army, it proved that someone could eventually piece together what he was doing.

Which leads to my question - if Obi-Wan hadn't found them, when, exactly, was Sheev going to pull the trigger in the clone army, anyway? Having them as a trusted force was pretty essential to Order 66 having a chance of working.
>>
He needed a war and the Jedi had to take part in it.
>>
>>84609856
I know that's what he did, I'm saying if that was his decades long plan it's pretty flimsy. Claiming the police/pope tried to kill you so you murder every member of their order seems like a massive stretch for the public to buy

Of course it all begs the question of what public opinion even matters when you have a government that already controls a galaxy and can destroy planets with minimal resistance.
>>
>autists can't understand the masterplan of a villain from a childrens series even after he literally explains it
>>
>>84609889
Would also like an answer to this. How was sheev just going to revial he had a secret million body army at the ready for the separatists rebellion no one saw coming?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.