[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twin Peaks vs. House of Cards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tvshowstvlikes.jpg (209KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tvshowstvlikes.jpg
209KB, 1000x1000px
Which show does /tv/ like more?

And why the fuck are these shows always talked about?
>>
>>84609539
Twin Peaks because nobody really likes house of cards here, not anymore anyway.
>>
>>84609695
Just wish they would focus on Frank, Claire is a much less interesting character
>>
>>84609853
they needed to end it officially and then if they wanted they could do side stories.

Frank shouldve been done like 2 seasons ago. His arc was far more interesting then anything else and alot of the dumb shit he did (see subway murder) could be given a pass because of the entire plot. as soon as all of that became irrelevant and they tried to jump the shark multiple times it ruined the buildup and blew it.

Twin Peaks sucks but it atleast stays true to what it was and feeds its fans.
>>
>>84609853
they ran out of good ideas for frank around season 3. claire is their last ditch effort to keep people interested in the show
>>
House of Cards is just high-gloss trash. Twin Peaks is the high point of American television as an art form. There's no contest at all. I liked House of Cards for the first few seasons, but if we're talking about "best shows of all time" it's not even on the list
>>
>>84609539
Twin Peaks. House of Cards has been complete trash from Season 3 onwards. I tried to convince myself it would get better, but with the last season it's became crystal clear to me that it most likely isn't and Netflix is just going to try to keep on milking it until dry. And this coming from someone who had it as my favorite TV show after I watched the first season. Twin Peaks still feels like there is some soul put into it and not a complete machination.
>>
HELP
E
L
P
>>
Twin Peaks

it makes everything else tv look like garbage
>>
You have no idea how incredibly happy I am the new season of Twin Peaks exists like this.
>>
>>84610127

MY DECISION MAKING ABILITY HAS FALLEN!
>>
House of Cards has 1 great season, 1 good to ok season, and the rest isn't worth watching. Twin Peaks has one revolutionary G.O.A.T season and another season that starts great but trails way off in the middle, and the current season is bizarro world and too early to assess.

Twin Peaks wins no sweat, House of Cards murika edition is forgettable other than Kevin Spacey's solid performance
>>
There are people who like house of cards?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.