[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show is so much better than Howard Stern it's unreal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: jim and sam.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jim and sam.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
This show is so much better than Howard Stern it's unreal.
>>
File: titz.jpg (68KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
titz.jpg
68KB, 396x594px
>>84606112
*SNIFF*
So I filmed you taking a shit, Roland. That's what we do in the Inner Circle.
*SNIFF*
>>
File: Nick Di Paolo.jpg (88KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nick Di Paolo.jpg
88KB, 504x360px
>>84606305
The dream scenario is that Opie gets fired, Nicky gets Ope's old timeslot, and then Nick and Craig Ferguson's shows air at different times.
>>
>>84606414
The dream scenario is Craig ferguson getting testicular cancer and Jim and Sam joining compound media
>>
>>84606305
*forced loud laughter*
>>
>>84606112
That's not exactly a high bar.
>>
>>84606112
Id rather listen to the treasure trove of OA clips on youtube. Tough crowd is great as well.
Sam is a slimy little douche with an annoying voice and jim is only good for off the cuff one liners and an occasional angry rant.

Neither of them can carry a show.
Its over jonny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVkHt6ivbOc
>>
The AIDS have really ravaged little Jimmy
>>
>>84607876
Jim's a great reactionary guy and he shines brightest when he has someone to riff with or work off of. That's why his stand up sucks, but he's had great bits with Bobby, Vos, etc. He's best in conversation.
Sam is abysmal. There's no redeeming qualities to him that I can see.
>>
>>84606112
Do people actually listen to Jim doing Chip Chipperson for an entire podcast? That must be torture.
>>
>>84607970
Well said, thats why him and anthony worked so well. I dont keep up with OA drama, but there is no reason why they cant work together.

He can literally phone it in. I dont buy the "distance" excuse.
>>
>>84608056
I think that's the way Jim described him and Anthony once while defending Opie's place on the show. Something along the lines of "me and Ant are two class clowns throwing spitballs from the back of the room and Opie is the captain of the ship, steering us back on topic."
Obviously I'm paraphrasing heavily, but it was something to that effect.
>>
File: IMG_8688.png (594KB, 1136x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8688.png
594KB, 1136x842px
Did you ever notice how women always leave the toilet seat up? That's the joke.
>>
>>84608167
I get the idea behind it. Never got the opie hate. I grew up with these guys as and XTREME 90s teen growing up in MA, I remember their topical, but now cringy moments on "the only station that really rocked"

Ironically, WAAF was the shittiest station in boston radio (despite broadcasting from worchester) WBCN is dead, WFNX is dead, WAAF somehow survived.
>>
>>84608276
The only reason wbcn appeared better than waaf is because they had to, to compete with waaf.
>>
>>84606112
Look like a couple of queers
>>
>>84608276
I get the Opie hate. I never vehemently despised him as much as a lot of the listeners did, but he was cunty & passive aggressive a lot of the time. He did have a habit of completely halting the momentum of bits by chiming in with something unrelated or unfunny, and his reliance on the sound board to punctuate jokes rather than making an effort to be funny himself really sucked the humor out of the room in a lot of cases.
>>
>>84608276
Sorry for the double post, started my 4th early. I actually remember watching this when it aired.
at midnight. on telemundo.

happy fourth cocksucka. Go sox.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8vZi2dTyc
>>
>>84607876
>>84607970
sam truly is garbage
>>
>>84608397
Jim is garbage too, he was good as a third mic to opie and Ant, and after years of that he got cocky and thought he could be first mic. Then reality hit him, but he's desperate for a check so he has settled into being second mic to sam. It's fucking pathetic and sad.
>>
>>84608330
BCN was legendary and innovative. They broke stern in boston back when satellite radio didnt exist. AAF was always the generic knock off. FNX was the hipster station.
>>
>>84608590
I preferred bcn over waaf but the reality is they were inferior to waaf. Radio isn't about quality, typically.
>>
>>84608397
What's wrong with Sam? I don't listen to the show a ton, but I like him.
>>
>>84608748
His bit is tired and his voice is annoying.
>>
>>84608748
he tends to go off on tangents about nonsense or tell really boring stories
>>
>>84608748
Sam really hasnt changed too much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57OqT0RDt9k
>>
>>84606112
Jim is becoming almost feminine in his peppy thin coked fake self conscious persona
>>
>>84608348
Well, Jim is at least half a fag. I don't know about the other guy.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.