[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rosamund... I never expected this from you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Rosamund... I never expected this from you.
>>
>>84605304

We really need to have a talk. This went too far.
>>
>>84605304

>bitch when she's in a movie about interracial marriage
>bitch when she's a Nazi

WHAT DO YOU WANT
>>
Our girl
>>
The Man with the Iron Heart

>the point of divergence occurs in June, 1942, where SS Reichsprotector Reinhard Heydrich barely survives an assassination attempt in Prague. Historically, Heydrich was killed; this is the breakpoint which provides the basis for the rest of the novel.

>In February, 1943, shortly after the fall of German-held Stalingrad, Heydrich meets with Heinrich Himmler, the head of the SS. Foreseeing Germany's probable defeat, Heydrich convinces his superior to begin preparations for a possible partisan campaign should German forces lose the war.

>Two years later, Allied forces have conquered Germany, and Hitler and Himmler are both dead by their own hands. With the Nazi government having surrendered, insurgents under Heydrich's command immediately begin a series of attacks against the occupying forces, using car bombs, anti-tank rockets, and suicide bombers. The terrorists assassinate Soviet Marshal Ivan Konev and American general George S. Patton. Though occupation officials quickly become aware of the campaign, they are unable to find any quick solutions to it. The American military attempts to tighten security in their sector, while the NKVD spearheads a ruthless suppression of German civilians, including deportations and reprisal killings.

Cool
>>
File: 1360106446956.jpg (53KB, 600x639px) Image search: [Google]
1360106446956.jpg
53KB, 600x639px
>>84605304
>>84605319

Ahhh the good times.
>>
>>84605393

You know for a fact that people are going to think this is what really happened. Americans are too stupid to live.
>>
>>84605304
Movie Set in Germany/Bohemia
>nazis speak English
>Czechs and Slovaks speak English

What do murricans mean by this
>>
>>84605304
>>84605319
Kino. This is what every non-cucked white man's dream.
>>
>>84605393
they're actually making a movie based on a Harry Turtledove book? I never thought I'd see the day, at least they chose one of his better ones
>>
>>84605393
>>84605465
>>84605564
It's based on HHhH by Laurent Binet you fucking retards.
>>
>>84605656
sounds boring as hell then, another anthropoid within a year span? dropped
>>
File: lady_liberty.gif (806KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
lady_liberty.gif
806KB, 500x281px
>>84605499
>"I don't want to read subtitles" is a legitimate reason to not want to watch a film in America
>American actors don't want to bother learning a different language when they play characters of other nationalities
>Studios respond by just having everyone speak in dumb pseudo-accents
America was a mistake
>>
>>84605499

In all honesty this is a french production movie Dristibuted by The Weinsteins
>>
File: tripleh.png (429KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
tripleh.png
429KB, 800x500px
>>84605656
>Quadruple H

WHO'S THAT? I'M GONNA WRECK HIM
>>
>>84605966

But you can't even beat the Undertake-
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.