[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overrated garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: doctor-zhivago.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-zhivago.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
I almost died out of boredom during this three hour commie propaganda.
>>
File: tryharderfaggot.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tryharderfaggot.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>84603695
>commie propaganda
pic related
>>
File: unforgivable.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
unforgivable.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>84603695
>>
>>84603752
I'm not the only one who think so
>Upon its initial release, Doctor Zhivago was criticized for its romanticization of the revolution.[16]
>film critic Roger Ebert regarded it as "an example of superb old-style craftsmanship at the service of a soppy romantic vision", and wrote that "the story, especially as it has been simplified by Lean and his screenwriter, Robert Bolt, seems political in the same sense Gone With the Wind is political, as spectacle and backdrop, without ideology", concluding that the political content is treated mostly as a "sideshow".[16]
>>
>>84603786
>political content is treated mostly as a "sideshow
>hurr durr it's propaganda
You literally just proved yourself wrong you fucking moron
>>
>>84603695
this movie was banned in the ussr you doublekike
>>
>>84603872
That's because post Stalin era commies didn't like WW1 commies.
>>
>>84603786
Holy fuck you are stupid.

No wonder /pol/ is such a terrible board. It's overrun by morons like you.
>>
Brief Encounter was way better, as it comes without the bias history lesson and the man actually has to act, approach and entertain to get the woman (another used-up mother) interested.

Zhivago really only taught me this:

>When a slut regrets sleeping with her alpha bf it's """rape"""
>the justifiable penalty for """rape""" is death
>"""rape""" happens so frequently (in fiction) that you must give a woman's word the benefit of the doubt and raise the ensuing child.

The more you know.
>>
File: tv.jpg (54KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
54KB, 772x198px
>>
>>84604613
>I need pictures of text to make my point for me because i think it amplifies the authority of the message two fold and besides, having my own opinions would be too egoistic.

Stay sheepish.
>>
>>84604613
It's funny how redditors think they are in charge of 4chan.
>>
>>84605100
>r-reddit amirite /tv/bros? bros?

You poor sad fuck-up.
>>
>>84604735
>i oppose posting pics on an imageboard
>>
>>84605203
>changing his IPs
>thinks we're actually gonna believe someone new came into this thread

Sad redditshit
>>
>>84603695
>Doctor Zhivago
>commie propaganda

wait what
>>
>>84605252
pictures of text are for women to hide behind, and in that case tits or gtfo.
>>
>>84605260
Don't say "we" when you mean "I", Cochise. It's a sign of weakness.
>>
>>84605307
>reddit dissing

I can smell your trilby from miles away nigga.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.