[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the moral of this story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 14

what's the moral of this story?
>>
>>84603058
Niggers
>>
>>84603058
judge people based on their actions, not your prejudices
>>
>>84603058
skinheads are really, really stupid, and very few of them realize it and change their ways.
>>
>>84603058
dont buy a house in a black neighborhood
>>
>>84603058
the curbstomping meme was really, REALLY stupid and kids who did it willingly deserve to die like in the movie.
>>
>>84603083
t. nigger
>>
>>84603083
>hes stupid for defending his property

>dreadlocked niggers arent stupid for being niggers and stealing

this movies a guidebook
>>
>>84603058
Niggers and Jews are bad news.
>>
Blind hate is wrong, but it really isn't.
>>
>>84603058
>niggers kill his farther
>niggers try to steal his car
>niggers kill his brother

But somehow he's the one who needs to be taught a lesson.
>>
Around blacks, never relax
>>
Well, Edward Norton hates blacks, then he loves blacks, then his little brother blows smoke in a black guy's face and winds up shot and killed for it.

So you tell me.
>>
>>84603058
If you try to learn morals from works of fiction then you're a retard.
>>
>>84603128
He's stupid for murdering someone in plain sight knowing he'll go to jail and get raped
>>
>>84603058
It tries to put racist violence in a bad and pointless light but ends up showing how dumb and violent niggers are
>>
>>84603077
Great! You said it all son.
>>
Around blacks, never relax
>>
>>84603259
>niggers kill his dad
Victim of circumstsnce
>niggers try to steal his car
Was being a pompous asshole on the basketball court
>niggers kill his brother
Edward Nortons fault
>>
>>84603077
But most nigs are ignorant and chimp out all the time, so your advice doesn't hold water.
>>
>>84603339
>dey didn do nuffin, dey good bois
>>
>>84603373
Nigs aren't people though, so he's sort of right
>>
File: (((Them))).png (452KB, 649x424px) Image search: [Google]
(((Them))).png
452KB, 649x424px
Curb stomping should be enforced by law.
>>
>>84603408
I stand corrected, sir.
>>
>>84603339
you are telling me black people cannot be held accountable/responsible for their own actions say for like animals?
>>
>>84603339
It's sure is coincidental how blacks are always committing crimes huh
>>
>you can't write a skinhead character who makes good points, just make him shout and go crazy instead of writing an intelligent back-and-forth scene
>>
Stretched out sphincter can be useful
>>
>>84603460
Did you not see the nigger get curb stomped and the one shot in the back? Their actions definitely had consequence
>>
>>84603546
similar to putting dogs down when they misbehave?
>>
>>84603058
Ed Norton has a tight, juicy boipucci.
>>
>>84603339
D I N D U
>>
I don't really know, basically that you can't stop racism and bad shits always going to happen. He gets betrayed by his Aryan brothers in prison, who didn't actually give a shit about white power as it was shown they were selling drugs to other races with no problem, and it made him realize the neo-nazi group he was a part of was just a clique for angsty, bullied kids that were easily manipulated into working for the head guy for free basically.

It also showed that despite changing his ways, he could never escape the racial tension or crime, and being or not being a neo-nazi isn't going to change anything.
>>
>>84603740
Came here to say this right there.
>>
>>84603058
Niggers always nog.
>>
One thing that really bugged about this film, all of the close-ups were far too 'close-up' to the actor's faces
>>
>>84603477
Watch The Believer with the goose

Also, skinheads are mostly drunk retards
>>
Serious answer: racism is bad but the movie undermines itself by showing Danny getting killed by the niggers at the end. Instead of ending on a self-reflective note, I felt that Derek was justified in curb stomping niggas because they killed his brother. Also, fuck working class blue collar workers
>>
Racism is a cycle of hate. Someone's gotta be the bigger person at one point.
>>
>>84603879
It doesn't undermine shit , it's not about to show the black as being in the right nor the whites both party's are responsible. You want it to be a feel good ending BUT THAT AINT HOW LIFE WORKS.
>>
BITE THE CURB
>>
>>84604029
if the message was that being racist is bad, then showing that niggers are violent and dangerous then being racist is portrayed as being right. It's contradictory as fuck
>>
>>84603990
Niggers first
>>
>>84603879
No, killing a nigga because another unrelated nigga killed his father wasn't justified, he was just perpetuating a cycle of violence, nobody was in the right
>>
>>84604087
It's not contradictory, you're just really dumb

>>>/pol/
>>
>>84603058
drumpf is literally hitler
>>
>>84603058
if you go to prison you'll get rapped
>>
niggers
>>
>>84603339
>Victim of circumstsnce

jej

"killed by a black person" is now in the same category as "bit by rattlesnake"
>>
>>84603339

I thought them killing his brother was the brothers fault. He was acting all smug to that one black kid, and a sort of rites of initiation into their gang he had to murder someone
>>
>>84603462

Grow up in a bad area, in poverty your whole life and tell me what you have to do to get by. Why are middle class black people fine citizens?
>>
>>84603058
Dont waste your time trying to "redeem" yourself since you are gonna get fucked regardless.
>>
>>84603058
Dont trust niggers cause they gonna fuck u over sooner or later
>>
>>84604117
He killed the NIGGER because he was a fucking thief who tried to steal from them, you stupid fuck
>>
File: 1496886550069.png (4KB, 502x357px) Image search: [Google]
1496886550069.png
4KB, 502x357px
>>84604734
>Why are middle class black fine citizens?
They aren't though?
>>
File: 1499136305426.gif (887KB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
1499136305426.gif
887KB, 245x219px
>>84603339
>>84604701
>"disrespecting" someone is just cause for theft and murder
>>
>ctrl f
>nigg
>21 results
>>
The Jewish professor never refuted the black crime statistics when they had dinner.
>>
>>84604890
Triggered?
>>
>>84603077
nicely put
>>
>>84605390
lol umad? u mad, lol he mad
>>
>>84603058
America sucks
>>
>>84604734
I did grow up poor
I got a job went too school then graduated and now I'm living my life
I the only reason this is hard for niggers is because they're inherently violent, lazy and low iq savages that would rather sell drugs and gangbang than actually apply themselves
>"mane it's not my fault I sold that crack, it's da systems fault for holding me down"
>>
NYUCAH
>>
>>84603058
around blacks never relax
>>
it's about hate, I'm pretty racist myself, but I agree with the movie, life's too short to stay mad all the time, which is why I've adopted a more "daniel carver" version of racism
>>
>>84603622
are you actually comparing a fucking dog, who has literally no grasp of the consequences of their actions to a human?

jesus.
>>
>>84603339
Ahh yes, all part and parcel
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-09-16-20-43.png (600KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-09-16-20-43.png
600KB, 720x1280px
>>84605813

Niggers aren't humans
>>
>>84603278
>believing this
>>
File: 1498548326127.webm (3MB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
1498548326127.webm
3MB, 400x326px
It just shows that racism against the ghetto blacks is never justified ever no matter what
>>
>>84603278
I think you might be most retarded faggot I've ever encountered on this website.

>let me just throw all the morals from human mythology in the trash, that's a good idea

next you'll tell me ideas in works of fiction are worthless too.
>>
>>84603058

Never relax
>>
>>84603298
yurocuck detected
>>
>>84603622
yes exactly
>>
>>84603477
Edward Norton was right in everything though.
>>
This movie is unironically a great fucking kino. The dinner table scene where the dad rants about affirmative action was perfectly acted and a great display of how racism looks in a time where it's not socially accepted to be openly racist.
>>
>>84605487
Yeah you're triggered
>>
>>84604734
>Grow up in a bad area, in poverty your whole life and tell me what you have to do to get by.
Now the answer is either "go to school and work hard" or "do drugs and kill whitey"...
>>
I never understood the basketball scene
>>
>>84606136
It's about territory. We don't like to share a space with groups we perceive as rivals. It's a trait literally every animal have.
>>
>>84606154
Yeah but no white people care about basketball except for like 19 year olds that wear flat brimmed hats.
It was extremely out of place
>>
>>84605615
My uncle is upper middle-class, owns a restaurant and he immigrated when he was 9. Didn't get his HS diploma cause he had to drop out and get a job when he got his gf pregnant. We all have stories of people who made it, but that isn't the norm for broke fucking people. Being poor usually leads to children left alone at home, violence used as discipline by parents, drug use, etc. Blacks are like mexicans and asians: just fucking people. Asian gangs and mexican ones and black ones are not representative of their whole race, but they do have similar origins.
>>
>>84606180
90's
>>
>>84606217
>Being black usually leads to children left alone at home, violence used as discipline by parents, drug use, etc.
>>
Christ... I think ALL you guys missed the point.

Fucking idiots ITT. I wish I could curb stomp all of you.
>>
>>84606136
He hates niggers, and likes to play basketball. It's not complex. It serves to show how his racism affects his daily life as well. Racism is a part of him, affecting his day-to-day life, much like how mgtow assholes ALWAYS bring women into every conversation. It serves a perfectly good contrast to how the white gang in the prison didn't stick to their principles; they didn't let racism drive everything in their lives, they were more like businessmen who happen to be racist.
>>
Derek did nothing wrong.
>>
>>84606386
You are reading my statement wrong.
It's out of place because no run of the mill white people even like basketball really. Especially not some hotheaded neo Nazi. Basically the only people that watch basketball are 19 year olds with flat brimmed hats that I said before
It was seriously a ridiculous part of the movie
>>
>>84606335
You'd get a bullet between your eyes if you came anywhere close to me you subhuman jigaboo
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
You reap what you sow

It couldn't be any more simple
>>
>>84604784
He killed the nigger because he hated niggers, Cletus
>>
>>84606295
It's not race, guy. Blacks were poor and put down for a shitload of decades. What the fuck do you expect? Irish and Italians and other immigrants didn't have their oppression and version of Jim Crow laws for as long. I'm mexican and our asses at worst have had that racist Nevada law, and being deported in droves when men got back from WW2. My point is, blacks are usually poorfags, and this stems from all the shit they got throughout the decades. An being a poorfags usually leads to criminal shit. Ghetto shit.

It's a social issue that no one wants to remedy because it would cost too much. I bitch cause I get taxed almost 25% of my pay, I'm certainly not gonna ask to be taxed more just so that Tyrone has a better chance in life, and neither would you.
>>
His brother stood up to a negro who was bullying another white boy and got shot for it

He never did anything racist towards the negro

The lesson is, dont stand up for yourself white man
>>
File: IMG_5484.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5484.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
>Nigger, you just FUCKED with the wrong bull!
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>84606488
Nah. He was lower class and poorfags love sports. I myself have a fucked up leg and so never got into sports but a shitload of people I know are into at least a couple of sports. Besides, it clicks with the movie. His actions are nigger actions, he is no different than the niggers he hates.
>>
>>84606643
>I'm mexican
Stopped reading there, it's yet another retarded libtard who believes poverty is the reason these people are criminal scum.
>>
>there are more white people in poverty than black people in poverty
>blacks still commit over 50% of murders in america despite being 13% of the population
What did undeniable statistics mean by this?
>>
>>84606844
it reveals a history of taking people from a different culture and forcing them to work fields, keeping them uneducated for 260 years, spraying them with fire hoses and burning down their buisnessness for the latter 30 of those years, then giving them the vote out of nowhere once the majority of them were impoverished and had developed a resentful criminal culture
>>
>>84606844
West Virginia

>2nd poorest state
>top 5 gun ownership ratio
>over 95% white
>top 10 safest state

Really makes me think
>>
>>84603339
>Blaming the victim
>>
>>84603058

Sometimes you think films are good when you are thirteen years old but when you get older you realize they are actually shit.
>>
>>84606954
>all these excuses to remove accountability for these people
If I was a useless husk of barely human garbage, I'd love to have libtards making excuses for me aswell.
>>
>>84606954
I didn't realize we sprayed all of the violent, savage niggers in Africa who display the exact same tendencies with fire hoses. Perhaps if we hadn't kept blacks who have never left Africa or faced enslavement from reading for 260 years, they wouldn't have invaded Europe to commit rapes. You've really made me think!
>>
not all blacks are violent thugs, but most are
>>
>>84606643
>m-muh jim crow
>m-muh decades

You do realize that that's exclusively an US thing and niggers still nig everywhere they go? Also most American niggers have never even lived during the "oppression", they've lived only in times when they get special rights and are pandered to and they're still fucking niggers. They're genetically stupid and violent and haven't adjusted to civilzied society anywhere in the world no matter how many special rights they get.
>>
File: 143019237477899.jpg (30KB, 461x427px) Image search: [Google]
143019237477899.jpg
30KB, 461x427px
>>84606954
>>
White people are dangerous assholes who will molest you when they get the chance.
>>
>>84606643
Blacks have been given benefits and legs-up for decades and they're STILL poor and dumb.

You can even put a black kid with a rich white family and he'll still be dumb.

It's genetic and you need to stop making excuses about MUH OPPRESSION. No one is being oppressed, period. Blacks are given all the advantages of the world and fuck it up on their own.

And then people like you make excuses for them and they continue whining and making mistakes of their own volition and blame everyone but.
>>
>>84606814
Says someone who doesn't know shit about poorfags. Being raised in a ghetto environment makes you likely to lead a ghetto lifestyle, regardless of race. It took me a while to realize Newports weren't a Cambodian thing, but a black thing, for example.
>>
>>84605944
>these animals in webm would have their hands chopped in Sharia

why are we against it again?
>>
>>84606488
Basketball used to be a white sport
>>
>>84607167
>who doesn't know shit about poorfags.
Yeah, fuck the 15 years of poverty I experienced, right? Fuck eating rice and beans every single day for 4 years, right? Fuck having one pair of pants for home and another one for school, right? Fuck actually being from the ghetto, right?

Sit the fuck down, you have no idea what I went through. You're a libtard mongrel virtue signalling about shit you have no idea. I made it without my parents even signing up for welfare and was never a criminal, neither were my parents. Stop finding excuses for these fucking animals.

Fucking retard, telling me I have no idea what poverty is when I had Anaemia on the count of literally not eating meat for years. Kill yourself, fucking scum of the earth, behind your fucking gated communities telling me I know shit about poverty.
>>
>>84607059
KEK you don't know basic history. Britfags had an empire because like vikings, they had to look abroad for resources. Africa has a shitload of resources, and still does. What this means is africans didn't have to innovate shit, and nowadays those resources are fought over by criminal elements. This is like basic sociology, dude.
>>
>>84607311
b-but.. Bernie said White people don't know what it's like to be poor...
>>
>>84607379
Bernie also said "Donald Trump should be held responsible for his supporters" and "I can't be held accountable for what my supporters do" in the same breath.

Fuck him. Pisses me off that I have to have virtue signalling libtards telling me I have no idea what poverty is just because my family and I struggled hard enough (LEGALLY) to get out of it.
>>
>>84607311
>those fantasies
>me poor > you poor
>me poor so me > you
:)
>>
>>84603058
prison ass rape is the only cure for racism.
>>
>>84607437
>Fantasies
Kill yourself. Sucks when your shitty world view collapses, doesn't it, spic?
>>
File: 1498503308683.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1498503308683.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>84607428
But anon, you're White, so you were privileged to begin with, of course you made it out fine because of this.
>>
>>84603339
>Was being a pompous asshole on the basketball court
how does this means other people can steal his shit?
>>
>>84606643
Nignogs have even higher prison prevalence in places like Finland than America

It's a preposterous notion that we have developed separately for 100,000 years but "just 3 more dollars a week in taxes for benefits" will all of a sudden change this
>>
redpill me on the curb stomping meme
>>
>>84607311
>Fuck eating rice and beans every single day for 4 years, right? Fuck having one pair of pants for home and another one for school, right?

Damn buddy, that sounds like a hardcore experience

Do you first worlders realize how fucking pathetic you sound in front of the entire world?
>>
>>84603058
Around blacks never relax. That's the gist of it anyway.
>>
>>84607511
>"boohoo poor african children are starving!"
kys, nobody cares about 62 IQ retards
>>
cмepть нигepaм
>>
>>84607511
I sure experienced everything the first world has to offer, amirite?

I don't give a fuck about Africans in Africa. I don't live in a third world shithole. I had a shity life in a first world country and I didn't resort to crime. That's the entire fucking point you subhuman animal. Kill yourself.
>>
>>84603879
Nah, it's literally just "hatred breeds hatred". It's basically the American counterpart to La Haine.
>>
>>84607059
yeah its almost like their culture and way of life was completely different and whites were fucking stupid to take crates full of them, drop them in their backyards, and give them the vote
>>
>>
>>84607511
>this fatass who had mountain dew and doritos available at command downgrading someone else's hunger because they aren't shitskins
can't wait for people like you to get curbstomped on the streets
>>
>>84607574
>That's the entire fucking point you subhuman animal. Kill yourself.

You certainly behave like a nigger well enough, seems like your parents didn't sign up for welfare because they wanted their worthless offspring to starve instead of growing up to whine on an anime imageboard.
>>
>>84607574
I feel you man, we came up in similar environments. I might not have been the best kid, but I never harmed anyone and never committed a crime. Not even the crimes my black friends trying talking me into.
>>
>>84607635
Nice projection buddy, as I said I'm not from the first world and I'm a 'shitskin' (Myanmar) , whining about having two pair of pants is genuinely fucking laughable
>>
>>84607645
>No point whatsoever, can't deny the fact that poverty is a shitty excuse for crime and face the reality that it's a genetic thing
End yourself, nigger.

>>84607659
Don't bother explaining this to these autists. They have on idea what struggle really is, they lived a sheltered life and unless you're a Malaysian eating slippers, you haven't suffered enough for their liberal brownie points. Even if you did eat slippers, if you're White, it doesn't count.
>>
File: 1498017094297.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498017094297.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>84607505
how do you need to be redpilled on this

it invokes a visceral reaction, the scraping of the teeth on the sidewalk the downward stomp

it speaks for itself
>>
>>84607718
>nobody's suffering counts because somewhere on the planet suffered more
>but somehow this excuses niggers from detroit committing crime, they know more about the struggle with poverty than a kid in africa
you sure showed me you shitskin
>has internet
>is somehow bitching about suffering on an online board in respectable english
sounds like YOU didn't suffer enough, rich boy :^)
>>
>>84606739
You know what he meant.
>>
>>84607746
These people lack real world experience. Their knowledge comes off the internet and not from personal exposure. They're good little slaves, though, you have to admit. They follow their marching orders to a tee.
>>
>>84607791
>but somehow this excuses niggers from detroit committing crime, they know more about the struggle with poverty than a kid in africa

Yeah? WHere is that in my post? Can you find it for me? Can you throw more strawman please?
>>
>>84607030
So what are we supposed to do with these legitimate "excuses"? Ignore them? Hmm convenient.
>>
>>84607834
Yeah, but isn't that terrifying? That they're literally telling someone who is familiar with starvation that they have no idea what suffering is because they're not White, all the while they themselves never experienced anything even remotely similar to difficulty in life?

You've got a whole generation of these whiny brats, one of them is pretending to be a third world shitskin to make a point. Shit's mind blowing.

>>84607879
>Legitimate
Lmao.
>>
>>84607791
>is somehow bitching about suffering on an online board

This sums up this thread pretty well

Bunch of outcasts and angry loners that didn't experience shit on an anime imageboard
>>
>>84607873
don't pretend that's not where you were going
go ahead, post a pic of your shitty third world country with a timestamp so we can see how much you're suffering
we're waiting
>>84607929
not really, sounds like your demented take on it
but whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>84607311
Jesus fucking Christ what a retard. Completely missing the point of his posts still. I guess one thing is for certain. Poor people really are generally stupid.
>>
>>84608036
>Y-YOU'RE S-STUPID
>M-MUH G-GHETTO C-CULTURE
Lmao, keep grasping at straws you subhuman. Hope one of these animals you keep defending robs you, beats the shit out of you and kills one of your parents, just to see if you're still on their side then. Considering how much of a cuck you are, you probably would be.
>>
>all these people thinking the curb stomp was justified because they were stealing his truck
It was blatantly obvious that the threat had ceased and him curbstomping was entirely unnecessary and why he went to prison for murder. Someone stealing your shit doesn't give you free license to do what you want with them.
>>
>>84608001
>so we can see how much you're suffering

You're the american who said he was suffering because he had only two pants to wear, I'm not personally suffering nor I'd spend time telling anyone on 4chan about it

It's a matter of perspective, any anon from the 3rd world will just laught at your post
>>
The moral is violence begets violence. If you're a violent cunt and you live that way, don't be surprised when it comes back to bite you in the ass
>>
>>84605955
All human mythology tells you to be cautious of the Other. In the past century in the West they have turned that on its head so now you must kill yourself to accommodate the Other. Why the fuck would you listen to a movie saying "racism is bad" when the data suggests otherwise?
>>
>>84608128
you're talking to a different person
we're both calling you out on your bullshit
go ahead, post a picture, we're waiting
oh wait
>i'm not personally suffering
so you're commenting on a subject that you have no idea about? you've neither experienced first world or third world poverty but you feel the need to talk about it?
again who's laughing at who now? you're pretty stupid
>>
>>84606990
What did he mean by this
http://reverbpress.com/politics/firearms-per-capita-by-state/
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/crime-and-corrections/public-safety
>>
>>84608111
Literally zero fucking arguments in this post. Still avoiding the OPs argument. You literally are just a stupid as the rest of the poor ghetto trash you apparently grew up with. Others may have commited crimes, but you are just ad retarded. Really a perfect example that it might not just be about skin color.
>>
>>84603077
Except when niggers always fuck shit up and act like niggers you take precautions
>>
>>84608231
>OPs arguments
There are none. It's the same debunked, "ghetto lifestyle of poverty" bullshit that's been proven wrong over and over again.

Yell "stupid" all you want, I'm graduating in Chemical Engineering next year and I'll be able to say that I landed a comfortable life with comfortable pay from the ghetto. Meanwhile you're making excuses for the people who would shoot you int he back of the head to steal your shoes, god knows why, on 4chan. You're retarded, son. Just sit down, you strike me as a complete autist with no human contact whatsoever. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>
>>84603477
Skinheads are idiots, on top of the fact that they ignore scientific, historical and biological proof that goes against their brand of special snowflake-ism
>>84604406
>That level of projection and telling anyone except yourself to go back
>>
Why can't neckbeards understand subtext? Is it low IQ?
>>
Never ever reveal your power level
>>
>>84608570
>on top of the fact that they ignore scientific, historical and biological proof that goes against their brand of special snowflake-ism

Which is?
>>
>>84603339
>tfw anon posts the true and all the /pol/tards get butthurt
>>
>>84608369
>Projection:The Post
>>
>>84606990
>>84608208
mfw poltard gets btfo of the thread
>>
white people can be dirty cheating thieves as well.
>>
Don't relax around blacks
>>
hate doesn't make you strong, it makes you irrational
>>
>>84611022
Now now. You're not writing a highschool essay.
>>
>>84610980
>t-100 sent to kill mother
>fails
>t-1000 sent to kill john connor
>fails
>random nignog kills john connor
>skynet takes over
>turns black people into slaves in its factories
pottery
>>
>>84603058

Don't live in blue states.
>>
>>84611082
but it's true
>>
>>84609294
>Has no idea what projecting means
>Has to go "NO U" to save face
Niggers: dumb as fuck.
>>
File: 1499182779864.jpg (110KB, 634x808px) Image search: [Google]
1499182779864.jpg
110KB, 634x808px
>get shot by black boy
>turn into this

Hmm
>>
>>84603058
Around blacks don't relax, with Jews you lose, when prison nazis want to fuck you you're getting fucked.
>>
File: eternal nigger 2.png (758KB, 950x670px) Image search: [Google]
eternal nigger 2.png
758KB, 950x670px
>>84603058
Around blacks never relax
>>
Do you think he came while he was getting was raped haha just like involuntarily
>>
I think what a lot of people don't understand is that there is a big difference between a black person and a nigger, just like there's a difference between a white person and white trash. The guys who attempted to steal his truck in AHX were niggers. Uncle Phil in Fresh Prince was a black person.
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.