[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a shoe salesman can afford a 4 bedroom house and family in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>a shoe salesman can afford a 4 bedroom house and family in the chicago suburbs

Am I really supposed to believe this shit?
>>
Since you're probably too underaged to know how buying a house works let me enlighten you.

If Al had a downpayment, which could easily be something his parents left him or he inherited it otherwise or saved up before marriage, the actual monthly payment to pay off the house could be well within his means.

Also it is established in the show they have nothing to eat and his kids are basically bums.
>>
>>84602274
3 bedroom. Only 1 bath till Al added one.
>>
>>84602303

>son goes to fridge to get milk
>"Damn, they forget to get more milk"
>Takes carton to tap, refills it with water
>They have more milk

They were poor as Kenny.
But still funny as fuck
>>
What's more unrealistic is that Bud and Christina Applegate never had sex
>>
File: 1466345176466.jpg (46KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
1466345176466.jpg
46KB, 394x370px
>>84602666
>it's unrealistic that a 12/10 didn't have sex with her 5'3" younger brother
>>
>>84602437
Oh no only one bath, how will they ever cope
>>
>>84602666
No but she literally fucked Al for a while
>>
>>84602274
Original Steve, nice
>>
>>84602274
I never did
The kids always had good clothes, house had 2 floors, they had cable
>>
>>84603159
A one bathroom house is pretty poorfag.
>>
>>84602303
Stop making bullshit excuses. A mortgage, property taxes, heat, electric, maintenance. Add buying food and clothes, etc, for the wife and two kids. Oh and health insurance.

Yeah, no way Al made even 1/3 he would need to make to support all that.

It's TV bullshit.
>>
>>84603211
They probably shoplifted clothes. They didn't have cable till Jefferson was in the show.
>>
>>84603211
There were 3 floors bud moved to the basement at some point after I think he shared a room with Kelly.
>>
>>84603213
Older houses were built like that so it's just a question of age. People back then weren't as stupid that they needed three bathrooms in a four bedroom house. I get that an additional guest bathroom with just a toilet is useful but even then you can live without it.

I grew up in a house from 1935 with just one bathroom (even that was only added in the 50s or so) and it was rarely a problem. Over 1000 m^2 of garden though so I wouldn't call it poorfag.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>84603215
>getting hung up on the reality gaps in married with children
The show was a fucking live action looney tunes.
>>
>>84602303
My immigrant parents rented the fucking closet in my room ffs
On top of renting another room in the house that probably has a name (like study, pantry or something. I wouldn't know I grew up poor asf) And the garage

Now that's poor, classless and cheap
>>
>>84603290
I guess you didn't also grow up with a teenage sister who would spend half the day in there grooming, showering, doing hair and makeup. and only at times when you really gotta go
>>
>>84603396
You never tried to beat her up? I mean it wouldn't be normal if you didn't
But then stopped after your parents whooped your ass
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.