[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jurassic World 2: Fallen Kingdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

So... with more elements from the original returning, how much can we count on JP2 and JP3 being retconned?
>>
None, I hope. You can retcon 3 all you want, but TLW is just under the first in terms of quality. I'm pretty sure the reason they filmed in Scotland and released the picture of a girl in a museum (probably private) is because the title Fallen Kingom likely refers to Hammond's legacy and maybe InGen or Jurassic World in general.
Probably all three.
I actually like JP3 btw.
>>
The only things you need to retcon are Sadler getting married to another guy and Ian having that annoying kid.
>>
>>84597997
The Scotland thing ptobably means it'll be centralized in Scotland on or near the Hammomd estate. Thus, we probably won't need to see Site B too much if it's indeed in the movie.
>>
>>84598116
Isn't Hammond's brother supposed to be in it? And that guy who got arrested a few years ago is playing him.
>>
JW was a travesty. I wish it had no connection to the original and it's underrated sequels.
>>
>>84598279
>underrated sequels
Come on, man.
>>
>>84597949
do you think they fucked?
>>
>>84598344
No. But I'm sure they bonded over being former fat people.
>>
>>84598141
Dodson? I know he was arrested for child molestation, I assume you mean him?
>>
>>84598406
No. James Cromwell.
>>
File: 1497479673187.jpg (5KB, 121x176px) Image search: [Google]
1497479673187.jpg
5KB, 121x176px
>>84598513
>goes to jail for refusing to pay a fine
>$375
He could have totally afforded it tho.
>>
>>84598832
Obviously he was making a statement. I want to understand why he did what he did but he was one of those traffic blocking protesters. I don't take issue with him protesting something for a cause he believes in but there's no excuse for blocking traffic.
>>
Bayona is a great filmmaker and a rightful heir to Spielberg. It won't be crass and loud and cheap like jurassic world 1.
>>
>>84599128
For what it's worth, they've said this one will be "darker" and "scarier" as most second installments are. I'm shamelessly anticipating this, even if it's bad like the last one.
>>
>>84598513

James Cromwell was arrested recently for a protest he was in a few years ago.

I would have liked to see Dodgson / BioSyn take a bigger role in one of the sequels though, like in the TLW novel.
>>
>>84599128
JW did its job, I think. Now that we know what the JP franchise looks like as a big budget action movie, the studios won't feel the need to go that big again once FK performs. Assuming it's more contained, anyway.
>>
>>84599232
>still no fucking Biosyn to be seen
For fuck's sake, they were a huge part of the novels. And for the direction the JW franchise is going, they're perfect.
>>
File: 1431076869444.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1431076869444.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>there will never a faithful adaptation of the first novel
>>
>>84597949
Jurassic World is one of the worst blockbusters I've ever seen in my life, no exaggeration
>>
File: BDH168.jpg (72KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
BDH168.jpg
72KB, 1200x600px
>>84601204
At least it gave us a good look at BDH's lewd shoulders and neck.
>>
>>84601254
I hope she has a better haircut in the sequel though. That was the only issue I had. Her natural hairstyle is so much better.
>>
>depressed by the failure of the park in JW auntie Claire goes on an eating binge
>>
>>84602441
>tfw when that picture was taken, Chris Pratt looked like this
>>
>>84602441
I want that pillow-ey ass pressed against my dick
>>
>>84601098
Good thing we can still read the book then
>>
File: prattfaces.jpg (40KB, 453x284px) Image search: [Google]
prattfaces.jpg
40KB, 453x284px
>>84597949
I wish Pratt would either shave or go with the full beard. He's a handsome dude, but either of those would be better than that half-beard he has most of the time.
>>
>>84598051
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>84601098
Book goes full on whacky towards the end so it's no wonder no one has ever done a "faithful" adaptation of it.
>>
>>84597949
BDH is just...she's phenomenal.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.