[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tony soprano

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0488.jpg (24KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0488.jpg
24KB, 315x315px
When people discuss the The Sopranos as their favorite show, they mention the deep character study of tony soprano. When I try to describe him, I fail since I find him contradicting himself a lot (in a believable and great way, don't get me wrong).

How would you describe him? Also, maybe because he was written so well but sometimes I think he is such a cool and badass guy and other times, I hate him to my core
>>
>>84597590
You think Tony was scared of going to hell? He always made himself better about it calling himself a soldier. "Soldiers don't go to hell".
>>
through and through red white and blue
>>
>>84597590
david chases self insert, le badass criminal but also le parents never loved me
>>
Tony was basically a good person, doing right by his culture yet trying to amend it for the better as well.
>>
>>84597590
Rationalizationist. from the ducks to the "only evil people go to hell speach"
He was not a good person, the last season clearly showed it with killing chris as the climax to him being a self serving asshole.

All of this is lost on /tv, because as much as they spout "cuck" like aspies, they still worship a dictator.

>he says nigger and chews people out!
>our guy!

Oh /tv, never stop being mary sues.
>>
>>84597731
Back to Rebbit kid
>>
>>84597814
Fuck you meme spewer, I've never been on that site and have been here longer than you.
I can tell by the way you simplisticly post.

You have a real opinion? Id love to hear it.
>>
>>84597884
He killed Chris because he was a pragmatist
>>
>>84597937
explain the members only guy.
>>
>>84597960
Somebody sent by the remnants of the new York crew, likely Phil's associates. Otherwise someone from one of the other 3 families that wanted a clean slate to ensure stability
>>
>>84597590
GABAGOOOOOOL
>>
Father self insert for a generation of men with either no father or a weak father

>shiiiit... dats how a real man be yo... look at him all fucking powerful fucking sluts getting paid LMFAO das da shit right dere!

nigger show for nigger audience
>>
>>84597648
>"Soldiers don't go to hell".
this is a great for betas to believe they are good guys
>>
>>84597731
>Oh /tv, never stop being mary sues.

Do you know what a Mary Sue is retard?

>Red dit spacing, red dit phrasing

Oh Red dit, please go back to Red dit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.