[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched this to celebrate 4th of July

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: patriot.jpg (91KB, 466x510px) Image search: [Google]
patriot.jpg
91KB, 466x510px
I still can't believe Brits could be such savage animals. Worse than animals really.

Anything that happens to them is too good for them as far as I'm concenred.
>>
File: 1495930548155.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495930548155.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>84595020

>The church burning scene

Fuck, that was some colonialist British savagery right there.
>>
The colonials were gullible traitors fighting for a bunch of paranoid, slaveowning aristocrats who wanted a few percentage points shaved of of their taxes.
>>
Why was it okay for the British colonies to break away from England, but it wasn't okay for the southern states to break away from The Union?
>>
>>84595397
Because the Confederates weren't ruled by a tyrant thousands of miles away from them, if you even begin to call Lincoln a tyrant kys and spare us all the retardation.
>>
>you will respect these people but they are our brethren and once this is over we'll be trade partners again

I'm not even lying the first time I saw this I didn't even think about that till he brought it up then remembered we were once Kangz
>>
>>84595020
think about how long the British had slaves compared to the USA, but we get blamed for their oppressive legacy
>Britain: 1500 to 1775: 275 years of slaves
>USA: 1776 to 1830: 56 years of slaves
>>
>>84595020
THE best fuck yeah America movie
>>
File: freedom.png (306KB, 331x498px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.png
306KB, 331x498px
>>84595199
>>
>>84595482
Britain didn't call itself a nation of free men while having slaves
>>
>>84595397
There were wars fought over it. Nobody on the opposing side thought it was okay.
>>
>>84595020

Fake News!
>>
>>84595020
That's just Mel Gibson doing anti-Brit wank. He did the same thing in Braveheart. Don't believe everything you see in movies. Especially if Mel Gibson is in it.
>>
the group who did the worst shit during the revolution were the colonial loyalists still fighting for the crown. Most of the stuff they had the Brits do in that movie was actually based on stuff they did and not the regular British army. Makes for a better movie though.
>>
>>84595527
Niggers aren't people, stupid
>>
>>84595527
>slavery is only bad if you call yourself free
>>
>>84595527
Oh that's the reason why it wasn't ok. Now I get it.
>>
>>84595581
the patriot and braveheart are the two most historically accurate film ever made
>>
File: laughing anime girls.png (241KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughing anime girls.png
241KB, 500x375px
>>84595750
>>
>>84595397
DELETE THIS
>>
>>84595581
Never trust an anti-semite
>>
>>84595397
Southern states had representation in government. They just didn't like the outcome of the elections because it would have costed them tons of money if slavery was abolished.

Fun Fact: Lincoln's opponent in his presidential race was a bigger abolitionist than he was.
>>
>>84595870
>never trust a semite

Fixed, friend :^)
>>
>>84595451
Fuck the CSA desu but Lincoln locked Maryland's entire government up without a trial and held them until new guys could be elected, then ignored a judge's ruling to let them go. thats pretty tyranical
>>
>>84595929
wow, how edgy, you're so cool anon
>>
>>84595451
>attempt to arrest supreme Court justices
>put entire state legislators under house arrest
>kick congressmen out of the country for disagreeing with you
>throw 3000 journalist in the north in jail
>put multiple newspapers under state control
>rule soley by executive order
>pardon a officer who order the mass rape of towns despite your advisor telling you how fucked up that is
>suspend habeas corpus and the entire constitution
>"free the slaves" while still enforcing the fugitive slave laws in norther slave states and territories

yeah the South seceding over fears he wouldnt respect the constitution or rights of the people were unfounded. He was a swell guy :^)
>>
>>84595020
PAY YOUR FUCKING TAXES
>>
>>84595020
about as accurate as braveheart.

watch the history channel documentaries on the actual patriots. It's a lot more interesting then mel's gary sue jerkoff fantasies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QParA8h9UY4&list=PLMZhrNNj_z5tnKucoERFbWHB1zPoCHvYG
>>
>>84595913
No he wasnt you liar. The Republican Partys founding charter was to abolish slavery at a time when the Democrat Party was hogtied by the Dixiecrats
>>
>>84595960
>throw 3000 journalist in the north in jail

I doubt they have 3000 journalists now, never mind the 1860s
>>
>>84595960
Sounds like most of that is stuff that happened during the war. Big surprise that things seemed tyrannical. It's fucking war. Ain't no one mass raping a town in america outside of a war.
>>
>>84595199
Eh the English who came to America werent happy being ruled by England while they were in England, kinda easy to see those attitudes getting worse living 4000 miles away
>>
>>84595996
Fuck yo tea, nigga!
FUCK YO TEA!!
>>
>>84595955
Good post.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>84596031
Was lincoln the 1860 version of the spee mod?
>>
>>84596037
No CSA apologist here, but most of that occured between the time the Southern Democrats walked out of Congress and the North declared war. He essentially declared war to declare marshal law, not the other way around
>>
>>84596106
>marshal law
Kys retard
>>
>>84596155
oh come on for all intensive purposes the spelling doesnt matter
>>
>>84596200
Shitty spelling is a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world so they don't entitle you to French benefits.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.