[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you people think of one of the year's best films?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: seo-hyun-ahnand-okja-in-okja.png (1015KB, 1200x599px) Image search: [Google]
seo-hyun-ahnand-okja-in-okja.png
1015KB, 1200x599px
What did you people think of one of the year's best films?
>>
It's was alright
>>
>>84589639

>pic unrelated
>>
the only korean movie i have seen is the host and i went to that mocie accidentally. it was quiet good as far as i remember. was oldboy korean?
>>
File: 1493350849798.jpg (44KB, 1024x514px) Image search: [Google]
1493350849798.jpg
44KB, 1024x514px
>>84589639
I made a thread the other day, it basically derailed itself into an anti sjw thread that should give you some idea.
>>
>>84589665
Fuck off and die
>>
its a great movie with special effects and drama
>>
>>84589639
It felt like a Ghibli movie directed by PETA
>>
>>84589748
thanks.
>>
Looked pandery to me. Asians are the world's foremost offenders in killing endangered animals with whites being far and away the world's primary conservationists, and this is a movie about an Asian trying to stop evil whites from killing some rare pig-hippo.
>>
>>84589639
Some of the performances cross the line from hammy into unreasonably histrionic. Gyllenhaal in particular is hard to watch. But I loved the fact that it opened and closed with scenes depicting beautiful, silent Korean idyll. Also Okja herself was convincing and a sweetheart.
>>
File: CpNq37HVIAEhqbF.jpg (214KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CpNq37HVIAEhqbF.jpg
214KB, 1200x900px
>vegetarian propaganda trying to get the West to eat more soy and become more chemically feminized

No thank you.
>>
>>84589778
yes great efects
>>
>>84589778
this
>>
>>84589665
just fyi you didn't understand the host. you may have liked it but since you aren't korean you didn't get it. this sounds like trolling but it's true. the whole thing is a [if you're korean, not so] subtle satire of various elements of korean culture.
>>
>>84589778
THIS
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.