[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Snow White and the Huntsman a good movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1421790672112.jpg (547KB, 4256x2832px) Image search: [Google]
1421790672112.jpg
547KB, 4256x2832px
Was Snow White and the Huntsman a good movie?
>>
Did the normies like it? If so, no.
>>
They cut KStew out of the second one, so no. The first was good though because of KStew.
>>
More like HuntsWomen get it
>>
I liked it a lot. I'm surprised the feminist crowd never hailed it as a "feminist triumph" the way they have with Wonder Woman. I guess they're unpredictable.
>>
It's transformer tier
>>
first one was surprisingly enjoyable desu

except Theron is hotter than Stewart soooo the plot doesn't make sense
>>
>>84585711
she looks so tired on OP's pic
>>
>>84585711
They cut her out because she fucked the director which caused a lot of problems on set. But if they weren't willing to bring her back they shouldn't have made the second.
>>
I watched it but I don't remember anything about it. So, mediocre I guess.
>>
>>84585949
But he didn't direct the second. He ended up directing Ghost in the Shell.
>>
>>84585588
tripcodes are for fatties
>>
>>84585588
Probably around 6/10.
>>
>>84585588
it was iight, the second one was also iiight
>>
>>84585711

Snow White and the Huntman was the first one you tripcode fuck.
>>
>>84586225

This, both were OK, not remakes, not original, but fun enough. Dwarves were pretty good.
>>
First one was one of the best looking fantasy movies in a long time. It actually managed to have decent atmosphere despite being cgi heavy. Too long and a bit slow overall. Second should have been as good but lacked something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.