[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Films that women will never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: click_01.jpg (160KB, 770x1070px) Image search: [Google]
click_01.jpg
160KB, 770x1070px
ITT: Films that women will never understand
>>
>>84583313
What don't i understand about Click?
>>
>>84583412
About how fucking dogshit it was
>>
>>84583412
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: Hunt_for_the_Wilderpeople.png (166KB, 265x376px) Image search: [Google]
Hunt_for_the_Wilderpeople.png
166KB, 265x376px
>>
>>84583412
plz be my gf
>>
>>84583313
>putting family before career

How do women not understand that?
>>
>>84583412
Since you're a male, you didnt understand anything
>>
>>84583412
Tits now
>>
>da man with the remote that can stop time id just like me!!
>>
>>84583621
I've had three different ladies tell me about how much they liked this one bud you goofed up.
>>
>>84583884
>he thinks just because a woman likes a movie she actually understands it
>>
>>84583884
>I've had 3 different women attempt to score social capital by pretending they have cultural or artistic pursuits in spite of the overwhelming evidence that they only hold such attitudes in a machiavellian ploy to signal an appropriate mate
>>
>>84583412
sharpie in pooper
>>
>>84583956
>>84584022
Wew lads
>>
>>84583956
you mean understand it as in relate to being a man and a father? yeah no shit.
>>
>>84584196
I mean understand it as in understanding that no matter how much 2 men can "hate" each other they can look past their differences to survive. And even after you 2 have a falling out, you can again look past your differences to be best friends again and go on adventures
>>
>>84583412
While women can understand regret and remorse, it's more about fatherhood and a male's role, combined with failures in both. It's the opposite of a movie focusing on motherhood. I can understand it on a logical sense, but not really emotionally.

>>84583313
We Were Soldiers and Saving Private Ryan always bring me to tears. No woman will ever understand them completely because most women can't connect with responsibility combined with comradeship. Duty, and regret at failing in your duty; the feeling of helplessness when you are a man and can usually change things and then face some shit you can't. And especially dealing with doing great harm, killing, when you are just a man called to serve. Women backstab on a dime and are basically singular units that think only of themselves. Can't blame that, cause they have to act like that due to kids. Think cats, and dogs.
>>
>>84584584
>oy vey goyim it's your duty to die for israel!
>>
>>84584687
>being this unpatriotic

It's not about fighting for someone else, it's about abiding by your personal principles and devoting yourself to your country by becoming a tool (to be used hopefully to serve your country). I'm an immigrant and I'd give my life for my new country. This country gave me shit my original one didn't, and serving your country is the best way to give back. Unless you're a teen (who doesn't understand responsibility) or a roastie, you'd get this.
>>
Coherence=Primer>Moon
>>
>>84585348
wrong thread, ignore me
>>
JoJo refrence/
>>
>>
File: 31415926535.jpg (7KB, 330x501px) Image search: [Google]
31415926535.jpg
7KB, 330x501px
>>
>male characters are good friends and display brotherly love
>"are they gay???"

fucking T H O T S
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.