[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can I get a mustache like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

File: 23rda.jpg (177KB, 879x1173px) Image search: [Google]
23rda.jpg
177KB, 879x1173px
how can I get a mustache like this?
>>
mustaches are numale (formerly hipster) central right now
>>
>>84582372
you would call Tom Selleck a numale? you could lose an eye like that
>>
>>84582441
it was a different time then. now jimmy fallon has one
>>
>>84582498
and he actually looks like a weird cross between a pedophile and your badass uncle who punched a shark once.
it's a thin line but his mustache looks okay, his hair throws it towards careless hipster though.

but classic Selleck stash? that will never go out of style man
>>
>>84582323
>>>/fa/
>>
>>84582323
Mustaches are a mistake unless you are already masculine as fuck. Today's Numales pussies can't pull off that look.
>>
>>84582498
>implying Jimmy Fallon didn't have a moustache back then
>>
>tfw mustache is weak in the middle so it only looks good with a beard
>>
>>84582323
you gotta hit puberty first, anon
>>
>>84582681
.... can I make my stache not weak in the middle because I can't grow a beard nor do I want one.

fuck my life up senpai
>>
>>84582702
>the 25
>tfw still can't grow a moustache worth shit

I can get a good beard though
>>
File: 11355074.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
11355074.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
>>84582729
>rapidly thinning hair
>shit beard genetics
i'm literally turning into wojak
>>
WHAT AN AMAZING LOOKING MAN
>>
File: 1493661481603.jpg (166KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1493661481603.jpg
166KB, 1080x1350px
>>84582323
>>
>>84582835
you drank too much soy milk, dumbass
>>
File: omalley.jpg (57KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
omalley.jpg
57KB, 728x409px
who here /O' Malley/
>>
>>84582627
how did La Migra not catch this mexicano?

maybe he fooled them, he ain't fooling me
>>
>>84583153
Not gonna lie, he looks good with a mustache. No homo.
>>
>>84582987
like right? I guess it never occurred to me but deep down I always new that a bold and bushy mustache was the epitome of a man. hipsters have destroyed the beard with their lumberjack sheik but a proper mustache is really the mark of a man

tell me Tom Selleck couldn't roll up to your party and mack on all your bitches. you just can't
>>
>>84583398
I'd go homo for him. No homo. Who am I kidding, I'm full homo
>>
>>84582729
I don't think so senpai, just have to age and hope it fills in
>>
Magnum PI is a great show.
>>
File: Tombstone2.jpg (88KB, 1200x796px) Image search: [Google]
Tombstone2.jpg
88KB, 1200x796px
>tfw just watched Tombstone yesterday for the first time in 15 years

If only there was a high-res image with all those epic stashes from that movie.

>>84582323
Genetics. Usually, moustaches are not the problem. If you can't grow a decent one by your mid-20's, the situation still can be improved in your 40's due to hormonal changes.

>>84582729
There's a moustache style that involves shaving in the middle. It's a classic style and very few people can pull it off. From the /tv/ scene, James Franco tried rocking one.

>>84582835
Maybe it's time to grow a sunnah beard: nowadays, even non-religious ones tend to grow them. Google rapper Stalley or Freeway for examples from popular culture.

>>84582681
You might want to consider both of my previous recommendations (right above this one).

>>84583153
>>84583398
He's one of those cases when it's not the moustache but his his strong genetics. Almost anything would good with his powerful and proportional features.
>>
>>84583757
I know I tried to go for the james franco/johnny depp style with the middle part but I can actually grow a better mustache than those guys but not the hipster celebrity beard so I am looking for something more refined (high and tight)
...BUT I worry that I spent too much time cutting the middle up and even plucking a little in the beginning (i am ashamed) that now it won't grow in as nice or will take a really long time

tl;dr I am a 25yo moron with his first mustache
>>
File: Ivan.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>84583523
Ivan, did you see the sun rise?
>>
File: o-LEE-VAN-CLEEF-facebook.jpg (208KB, 1536x1190px) Image search: [Google]
o-LEE-VAN-CLEEF-facebook.jpg
208KB, 1536x1190px
>>84582323
>tfw all those Tombstone pictures remind me another classic moustache

>>84583904
Sounds good to me, though it's hard to give advice blindly. Sooner or later, most males want to have a full beard. I can only encourage everybody to try to grow one, it usually takes roughly 3 months.

Until it's "done" no tinkering at all, even if it looks weird and you're the #1 target of banters. The biggest advantage of this by far is that you'll know (for the rest of your life) your options in that regard.

At that point, you can get an idea of what style you want and make it happen with a scissor / trimmer. Even if you fuck it up, it grows back in no time. (Just don't cut it too short.) And it will be fun.

Long story short, a lot depends on your genetics / face structure / facial hair density and so, and ultimately, every beard / moustache is unique. So you "just" figure it out what looks good on you.

Even if you don't want to go with a beard this time, roughly the same logic applies to moustaches too. Although they rely more on facial proportions and less people can them pull off, just do it!
>>
>>84582323
Be handsome.
>>
>>84586778
he's handsome because he has the mustache.. if he didn't he would look like just some regular guy with a decent face or whatever. that mustache commands respect and changes his whole demeanor
>>
>not shaving your stache to hang on to your youth for as long as possible
You should only have a stache if you can grow one. Besides females more often associate clean-shaven men with wealth
>>
File: KeRMR.jpg (39KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
KeRMR.jpg
39KB, 480x270px
>>84586919
Nope, he's legitimately handsome, pic related is what a regular guy looks like with a mustache.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.