[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain to me what is so "bad" about this movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: thor_the_dark_world_ver7_xlg[1].jpg (278KB, 770x1100px) Image search: [Google]
thor_the_dark_world_ver7_xlg[1].jpg
278KB, 770x1100px
Explain to me what is so "bad" about this movie.
>>
it isn't directed by Kenneth Branagh
>>
It's capeshit.
>>
>>84581075
Better then the first.
>>
>Mal in latin is bad
>Malakeith
>bad keith
shit bad guy name desu
>>
>>84581075
its literally writen in your pic.
Natalie portman.
>>
>>84581208
:^)
>>
i remember the shitty pasta I had afterwards at the cheesecake factory more than i remember the movie
>>
>>84581075
Because its a piece of shit and if you like this you might just as well like Green Lantern and the MCU.
>>
>>84581075
It felt poorly balanced between the sci-fi/fantasy elements and the weird sit com direction it wanted to go whenever earth characters were involved.

Jane Foster felt so pointlessly shoved down our throats, and their relationship was never really believable from the start. Making her the vessel for an Infinity Gem for pointless drama... it felt like a bad excuse to have her in scenes she didn't need to be in.

Malekith was bland and uninteresting for a villain that's trying to destroy all of the universe. I think having his lines in Dark Elf speak was a mistake, and giving him no real dialogue with Thor or Loki was a mistake - he felt like "just another bad guy here to fight" rather than a fleshed out character in his own right because he had no real connection to any of the characters beyond a once hinted at grudge against Odin's dad? And the fact he's doing something bad that requires Thor's intervention.

One of the best scenes in the movie is Frigga's death, and given this is the mother of Thor and Loki, I'm surprised they didn't touch on it again after her funeral.

BUT every time Loki was on screen I was enjoying myself. Naboo/Asgard looked nice. The character designs and such were neat.

It's not that it's awful... just forgettable and bland.
>>
My problem with the movie is how fucking terrible the actors are.
>>
>>84581154
/thread
>>
>>84581075
>Norse mythology
>black guy in Asgard
WTF?
>>
File: PH9kCAEonTvgch_1_l.jpg (108KB, 319x424px) Image search: [Google]
PH9kCAEonTvgch_1_l.jpg
108KB, 319x424px
>>84581075
It isn't about Thor and Loki's romance.
>>
>>84581075
both movies are uninteresting generic scifi with plastic-looking sets.

None have the most interesting aspects (or even aesthetics) or nordic myth

Hemsworth's "mimbo" charisma saves some of the scenes but that's it.

Second one might as well be "Buff Dr Who"
>>
>>84581075
Shit movie is shitty don't have to explain shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.