[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf were they thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: alco.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alco.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
why did the aliens come out looking so differentfrom all the other alien films,

and more importantly, why did it take them approximately only 10-15minutes to grow from newborn to full adult size

in the first film it took weeks or even months hiding on the ship, for it to grow into predatory size
>>
>>84578707

>in the first film it took weeks or even months hiding on the ship, for it to grow into predatory size

you fucking what
>>
>>84578707
stop making the same thread over and over. go away.
>>
>>84578707
Man, you're fucking stupid.

This has got to be bait. I don't get how playing a retard is baiting people but whatever.
>>
>>84578707
>>84578754
>>84578794
>>84578795
TINY XENO!!!!!!
>>
>>84578707
>in the first film it took weeks or even months hiding on the ship, for it to grow into predatory size
no, it was a few hours to half a day at most.
>>
File: 1499111206.jpg (98KB, 1240x656px) Image search: [Google]
1499111206.jpg
98KB, 1240x656px
Huge disappointment

Prometheus was a let down, and covenant really took away hope I thought I dont have.

OP is correct, aliens took days to hatch through chest, and days to grow full size.
They absolutely did not take what seem like 20 min in this one and did not come out stupid like in above pic

Both Prometheus and Covenant give me feel like some jewish merchant inflitrated the production process, someone who made teenage cliche horrors movies before... wtf was sudden out of the blue sex scene when they lost like 80% of their crew... wtf is this obvious switch of androids and no one questioning it... like for real...

world building, jesus christ, they have to make alien civilization and they make something that resembles roman single city square? Theres nothing else, just that city?

They make preachy main woman again, and we even cant asses her opinions because story does not tell us enough. The guy at the console seemed pretty blown away that they got ocean/forest 0.9g planet, and she goes in objecting. Well what was the original planet like?

Really, the movie is terrible, at moments it feels like has some great potential, then what I can only imagine as a kike inflitrator, incompetent trying to do its thing is somehow fucking up the story line with the main womyn hero going after alien with axe and luring and doing everything herself. Out of the blue. With ripley there was progression, even training shown... this was shit
>>
>>84578707
Ripley said her crew was killed off in under 24 hours.
>>
"In November 2015, Scott confirmed that Alien: Covenant would be the first of three additional films in the Alien prequel series, before linking up with the original Alien,[110][111] and stated that the Prometheus sequels would reveal who created the xenomorph aliens."

Wait so the "Engineers" didnt actually engineer the Xenomorphs? Didnt they create the black goo which creates the aliens as a weapon to destroy civilizations?

Also why would the robot kill off the Engineer civilization because he thought they were "imperfect"? They are an incredibly advanced civilization. Did he actually kill off all of them? There must be more colonies. Also the OG david seemed way out of character compared to the first movie.
>>
>>84581332
The engineers had a crucified xenomorph mural in their ship.
>>
File: 1384965480375.jpg (194KB, 398x499px) Image search: [Google]
1384965480375.jpg
194KB, 398x499px
>>84578707

I dont know, just saw it. What an awful movie.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.