[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought you fat faggots said Wonder Woman would get beaten

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: winnnnnning.png (145KB, 982x343px) Image search: [Google]
winnnnnning.png
145KB, 982x343px
I thought you fat faggots said Wonder Woman would get beaten by all of these, yet it's killing their box office
>>
>state of Cars 3
their own fault for ripping off Rocky 4
>>
>>84578278
There is not a single worthwhile film on that list. Why do the same retards that watch such spew also care about "box office"?
>>
>>84578278
>T5's 2nd weekend is only $900k more than WW's 4th
Holy shit. Dead franchise.
>>
>>84578371
5th weekend
>>
>>84578278
spiderman'll kill it
>>
>>84578321
>Why would people want sequels
You're such an autistic retard.
>>
>>84578398
Even worse.
Also the absolute state of DM3.
>>
>>84578371
Bumblebee and the sixth movie have to bomb first for that to happen.
>>
>>84578543

>Also the absolute state of DM3.

It actually improved on DM2's opening which was 59 million, it will probably do gangbusters overseas as usual
>>
The CGI in Wonder Woman was fucking atrocious. It's definitely in the comedy kino tier now. I can't help but laugh at the story/plot too. Does it also seem odd how (((they))) seem to be trying to tarnish an actual German officer's name who was a genius? Best part was when the Britcuck ended up being the true evil (Ares).
>>
>>84578278
>I thought you fat faggots said Wonder Woman would get beaten by all of these
[citation needed as usual]

Faggots like op are very good at refuting arguments no one made.
>>
Reminder Universal are printing money
(Revenue:Budget, $m)
>Fast 8 - 1280:250
>Get Out - 250:5
>Split - 270:10
>Fifty Shades - 380:55
>Mummy - 350:125*
>Despicable 3 - 190:80*
*still showing
>>
>>84578761
>>Mummy - 350:125*

CAN'T BRUISE THE _ _ _ _ _ _?
>>
>>84578752
You're the faggot here, you dumb retard.
>>
>>84578307
Rocky 5?
>>
>>84578543
Those movies, just like Cars, are all about keeping the brand alive for merchandise anyway. They'd have to be major bombs in order to matter.
>>
>>84579509
only watched trailer desu. Seemed like
>new and scientifically tested car now leads the way (Drago)
>car crashes due to this (Apollo)
>the main car now has to get up to speed with technology to compete
>doesn't like it
>goes back to basics (mountain training montage)
>>
>>84578752
It was all over 4chan. Right when it opened, it wasn't gonna make money because of PotC. After that, The Mummy was gonna kill it (only 4chan ever believed that, not even Universal did). After that, it was gonna be Cars 3, and then it was T5.
None of them did anything to WW's box office run, so now they're trying to change the narrative into "it didn't have strong competition".
Now /tv/ doesn't know how to do because the first real competition it'll face and that will surely make WW's run take a big hit is Spider-Man, with its diverse cast that triggers all the /pol/ tards that infested this place, and that they'd been saying it was gonna flop for months.
>>
>>84579569
I didn't even see the trailer. I just read it was about some other car being trained by Lightning to replace him so I assumed Rocky 5.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.