[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caption this guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Caption this guys
>>
>so in this part, forget about how all your joints are dust and your back is broken
>>
>Now Bane's line 'so you came back here to save your city', and you say 'no, I came back to stop you'
>.....
>>
>>84577935
>this is the part where you steal the declaration of independence.
>>
>and here's Catwoman taking a fat ogre shit
>>
>this isn't the script, this is just 120 pages of exposition I added
>>
>>84577972
Wow I laughed so hard I chocked on my spit.
>>
>>84577935
>So now everybody just drops their weapons and has a huge fist fight? thats fucking stupid Chris.
>>
>Thats a big book.
>For you.
>>
>>84577935
>And then CIA bursts in on the Batbike
>Someone from the CIA?
>No not FROM. The guy from the beginning.
>What?
>He survived the plane crash
>The plane wha-?
>Oh right I remember. Better we change that to Catwoman bursting in on the bike and then me and her have steamy leather sex.
>But the film revolves around the confl-
>Trust you me Christopher. Noone will remember this CIAgent. Now more Anne tittie scenes
>>
>>84578346
winner
>>
>>84577935
>see, nowhere in the comics does it say that batman sounds like a retard, so would you please stop doing that voice.
>>
>>84577935
>and in this scene you say the movie's title while seducing Bane
>>
>>84578346
Holy fuck, thisssss x10
>>
>and this right here is the part where it becomes the biggest since the silent era
>>
>unfortunately you're not a big buy. you're a medium guy. Talia's a size queen
>>
>>84577935
>I think you could have a bit more throat cancer for this line here
>>
>>84580023
KEK
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.