[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which show do Millenials prefer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0689.jpg (1MB, 3714x3517px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
1MB, 3714x3517px
Which show do Millenials prefer?
>>
>>84575687
I've seen more Friends memes than Seinfeld memes so I assume the former.
>>
Neither. They were both equally unfunny.
>>
>>84575687
>Men
Seinfeld
>Women
Friends
>>
Seinfeld=post-ironic hipsters watch it because of the dry Jewish humor

Friends is pure 90's nostalgia.

So neither are favored overall, but millenials watch both for different shitty reasons.

I love Seinfeld, and Friends is comfy
>>
>>84575819
>Seinfeld
Pretentious nerds
>Friends
Normies
>>
>>84575876
t. woman or nu-male
>>
>>84575687
Both are shit but Seinfeld in particular is a huge steaming pile of it
>>
>>84575966
t. pretentious nerd who likes Seinfeld

You know my observation is correct and it makes you angry. It's okay bro. I was a pretentious faggot once too, you were probably still in diapers, but then I grew up.
>>
File: milkshakefriends.jpg (38KB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
milkshakefriends.jpg
38KB, 540x340px
>>84575687
Most people in the world are assholes just like the cast of Seinfeld. The show knew this and it didn’t take long for the public to realize that this was relatable to them. More relatable than any story in Friends.
>>
>>84576161
How bad can your standards be if you consider Seinfeld pretentious? It's the most entry level show in history.
>>
>>84575687

IASIP
>>
Who is so retarded that they find Seinfeld humor to be pretentious? Was it the witty lines like "jerk store"? The deep plots that gazed into the human condition like Elaine losing a masturbation contest by fingerfucking herself to John Kennedy Jr?

The kind of people who think Seinfeld is complicated and pretentious are the sort of people who watch Family Guy today.
>>
For the cynical redditors, Seinfeld. Normies, Friends.
>>
>>84576216
You just went full circle
>>
>>84576161
Glad to see the "you mad bro" response is coming back.

>I was a pretentious faggot once too, you were probably still in diapers
I have an adult baby diaper fetish and was just wearing diapers yesterday so guess that makes you a pretentious faggot. But you're also a woman or feminine little man if you like friends.
>>
You all realize that Friends was originally produced using unaired Seinfeld scripts and the writers and producers were just as Jewish on both shows, right?
>>
>>84576240
...but Seinfeld had way more viewers. Wouldn't that make it the show for normies?
>>
>>84576300
>I have an adult baby diaper fetish and was just wearing diapers yesterday so guess that makes you a pretentious faggot
That was painfully forced and just bad. Normies call each other bro in real life all the time. It never went away bro.
>>
File: IMG_0891.jpg (25KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.jpg
25KB, 300x168px
>>84576526
>>
>>84576526
u think ur opinion is better then other peoples which makes u a pretentious nerd
lmao enjoy never getting pussy lil baby boy :D
>>
>>84575687
Thought Elaine had cat ears on for a second
>>
>>84576711
Pussy is overrated bro.
>>
>>84576807
bet you've read that online enough times to convince u huh
>>
>>84576862
Penis is objectively superior
>>
>>84576923
cool
>>
>>84576862
Nah, I wish I did though about 15 years ago. Probably would have saved me a lot of time and money.
>>
>>84575687
Seinfeld is actually funny while Friends is just sort of comfy.
>>
File: ronnie sam.jpg (57KB, 600x340px)
ronnie sam.jpg
57KB, 600x340px
>>84575687
this show
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.