[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 34

File: babbydriver.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
babbydriver.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
Discuss
>>
no.
>>
>>84574145
That beginning Subaru chase scene had my heart beating like crazy. I haven't been that excites watching a movie in a very long time.
>>
>>84574145
Loved it
>>
>>84574145
I want more movies like this to come out. It was actually very entertaining. And i love how they sync things with music.
>>
I refuse to watch this. Babies can't drive.
>>
Reddit senpai
>>
>I baby drive
>>
A rhapsodic heist kino.

Not realistic, but absolutely visually and audibly pleasing.
>>
>>84574145
it was decent. the car chase scenes were good, as well as the action scenes. i didnt really find the love interest or general plot between he and spaceys character too compelling. but the movie did a great job of building anticipation. the diner scene was kino as well.
>>
>>84574145
The opening chase shadowed all the other action scenes.
>>
>I'm baby, y'know like infant
>>
>>84574145
Not as good as the trailers made it seem, but still pretty solid.
>>
>>84574212
It's a shame they desensitized us to the stunts by putting the best ones in the trailer
>>84574247
This
Also Debora a cute
>>
>>84574212
That was the only good car chase in the movie I felt like.
>>
I watched it again last night and I noticed the Monster's Inc line more so this time. I think it was that same sequence of channel flipping he skipped by something saying he tried to finish it on horseback but had to finish it on foot. So that explains the ending. I know people won't like it still but I think it's an explanation/cop out/foreshadowing for the finale.
>>
>>84574145
Darling's cop fighting technique sucked.
But Buddy going off on the cops in rhythm after she died was incredible.
>>
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/448901/baby-driver-almost-great-beguiled-hipsterdom-last-knight-pyrotechnics

>While Baby Driver’s crime plot is routine (riffing on The Usual Suspects), Wright’s movie and song references should return audiences to the principles that post-Tarantino culture has lost. Or have we been Occupied, Antifa’d and Fergusoned so harshly that the young generation Wright addresses enjoys only the shock of violence and no longer cares about the cultural heritage based on those non-Tarantino virtues: connection, respect, obligation, civility, and love?
>Baby’s white-boy innocence is the opposite of the seething menace represented by Foxx, Hamm, and Jon Bernthal’s Griff, revealing the conspicuous, audience-pampering, and ethnic cop-outs of most Hollywood entertainment.
>Baby Driver might have equaled Breathless, Bonnie & Clyde, and Chinatown had Wright not peppered Baby’s crime spree with so many cute asides (or repeated several testimonies to the kid’s decency). His music cues and music-based sound design finally become glib and self-congratulatory (unlike the moving way a single pop song connected generations in the Mexican film Güeros).
>Though not as meretricious as the culture remixing by that innocent amoral idiot Tarantino, Wright is essentially shallow, which is akin to what made Paul Simon a gifted yet minor artist.
>I wanted Baby Driver to be great, but Wright doesn’t risk tragedy as Breathless, Bonnie & Clyde, and Chinatown did. Instead, Baby Driver caters to the blinkered, solipsistic state of our present-day culture; it’s an Asperger’s masterpiece.
>>
I'm not sure how I feel about the characters.

Debora was a dimwit love interest.
Kevin Spacey seems to have new motivations at the flip of a coin.
Babys dialogue never sounded badass, just talked smack
I could go on. Realistic character development wasn't part of their focus, as the film only wanted to tell a fun tale.
>>
Saw it last night, really enjoyed it, great character driven movie, great music, good time
>>
>>84574145
>Still not in our cinemas
>>
>>84574145
It was ok. The ending was dumb. No way she would have waited.
>>
>>84575471
>implying she wasn't banging Chads while he was gone
>>
Theater fucking ruined the experience.

On top of the most obnoxious gay male couple behind me guffawing at every line, the speakers were so loud that every getaway/drive scene was inaudible, which normally in an action movie wouldn't matter much, but this time around its different.

John Wick 2's opening was also inaudibly loud.
Fuck this theater.
>>
>>84575605
That's exactly what he's implying, actually
>>
>>84575680
What theater? Put them on blast.

I went to a Regal and the audio mix was superb.
>>
>>84575680
Yeah, the opening I experienced at a dolby atmos theater was fucking nauseating. Reminded me of the time I saw The Dark Knight Rises and hearing bane talk. Abysmal.
>>
Buddy did nothing wrong. Baby got his wife killed, he deserved vengeance.

Also I went to Georgia State and seeing all that Georgia State shit everywhere triggered my PTSD.
>>
File: serveimage.png (436KB, 1024x426px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
436KB, 1024x426px
I'm going to sacrifice myself for you because you're in love even though I threatened to kill you and everyone you love if you didn't do the job you just intentionally fucked up
>>
>>84574766
It seemed more like laying down suppressing fire. She wasn't aiming and in that situation you really can't. They were surrounded and she was pinning down the cops until they had an escape. She went out like a gangster. Scarface shit. Buddy had an advantage only after her death, him "seeing red".
>>
>>84575946
Exactly, what the fuck was that? Kevin Spacey should have shot him and his girl right there for killing leon and fucking over his job
>>
>>84575946
I think it was just an empty threat to coerce Baby. He wouldn't have to literally do any of that shit and he knew it because Baby was already under his thumb. He just had to say to it to get him back in his grasp.

I'm really grasping at straws with this one but I think it could fit. As far his him turning though that was unwarranted and sudden.
>>
>>84576019
>>84576094
I think it could have been fine if Baby had him at gunpoint at the beginning of the scene and then once they got to the garage Spacey just did it because it was likely he was going to die anyway
>>
>>84575680
>>84575754
>>84575779
I'm jealous, my theatre was way too quiet. It was pretty underwhelming but I still loved the movie.
>>
>>84575946
This is the mirror world of STOP, INVINCIBLE SON

GO, VULNERABLE BABY BOY
>>
>>84576348
See something in Dolby Cinema or whatever equivalent they have in your area. It's fucking loud as shit. I like the bigger screen but the sound I'm not that big a fan of when it's too loud and they don't do it properly.
>>
>>84574582
While the opening chase is great, I thought the foot chase was the best action sequence in the film.
>>
>>84574145
I want to know more about black ex-marine contractor. Why did he have a fn five seven and a full auto mp5k in his truck? What kind of project was he working on inside the building ? These are important questions, people!
>>
>>84576434
>that homage to Reservoir Dogs and Heat in one sequence
>>
>>84576582
Those were just his personal carry pieces. Pretty typical for a good ol' boy in the South. He was probably just stopping by at the ATM to get cash for more ammo on his way to the range.
>>
>>84576582
>>84576715
He was obviously insurance for the transporter. It would make sense for a bank to have him if things went south.
>>
>>84576773
I still like to think he was just a regular dude minding his own business but just happened to be strapped to the teeth because America and saw an opportunity to soldier up.
>>
>>84575680
you should ask to see the manager and tell them to the speakers go to shit when it gets loud. They'll take you seriously and appreciate it and it'll help with your anxiety dealing with someone you don't haveto deal with

>>84575946
it wasn't meant to be taken seriously
>>
File: tumblr_ltqaiwWrQD1qem6kko9_250.gif (490KB, 160x140px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ltqaiwWrQD1qem6kko9_250.gif
490KB, 160x140px
it was exactly what I expected - a good movie only ruined by cringy shit like the whole earphone-music thing with the constant dialogue references to the soundtrack. Ironic that Spider-man 3 was lambasted over one hilariously over-the-top music dancing scene when this did the same thing but actually took it seriously. I think a majority of people have subclinical autism so they're not able to appreciate unobvious humor.
>>
Was Baby the actual antagonist of the movie? Because that's how it feels.

LITERALLY every single bad thing that happened on the film was directly linked to his weak force of personality. Am I really expected to root against Buddy for going after the guy who's personally responsible for getting his wife killed?
>>
Post best songs about babies.

https://youtu.be/lkfKGzX7rEw
https://youtu.be/hyjuN6AIbpE
>>
>>84576905
Baby was raised by Spacey. Spacey got what he deserved
>>
>>84576905

>Baby shows up
>does his job perfectly
>HEY BABY WHY YOU LIKE THAT HUH WHY YOU LIKE MUSIC HUH I'LL FUCKING SHOOT YO BABY EVEN THOUGH YOU DID NOTHING WRONG YOU JUST AGITATE ME BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING PSYCHO HUH BABY

I don't understand why everybody jumped up his ass, he was like the reverse of Sean Bean's motormouth loser faggot from Ronin
>>
>>84574145
WHERE THE FUCK CAN I WATCH IT ITS LITERALLY NOWHERE AND I HAVE NO ACCESS TO PRIVATE TRACKERS
>>
Buddy did nothing wrong desu
>>
>>84577112
At your local cinema.
>>
>>84577122
""no"", i want to watch it in the comfort of my home seat
>>
>>84577155
I doubt your home is as comfy as Dolby Cinema at AMC Prime.
>>
>>84577236
and i never doubted that your mother is a whore, i dont give a fuck what you doubt about just SOMEONE POST A FUCKING LINK
>>
>>84577112
>hurr where can I find rips of movies with no DVD or web release

This board has an age minimum.
>>
I enjoyed when he was on foot after the final heist went fuck up. Soundtrack was kinda bad, the songs just aren't that good. I miss comfy English towns and not boring ass California
>>
>>84575974
I've got no problem with her strategy during the foot chase, but in her death scene she was just standing there when she could easily have gotten behind a car.
>>
>>84577270
lick, lick, lick my balls!
>>
>>84577029
I don't know why Kevin Spacey kept bringing Jamie Foxx back when it was readily apparent that he was out of his mind. Did none of them tell Spacey about all the needless murders he committed? Baby was perfect for a criminal enterprise and even Jon Hamm and his wife got the job done with minimal problems, and they were cokeheads.
>>
>>84577294
It was in Atlanta.
>>
>>84577348
Even worse
>>
>>84574145
Is this part of the boss baby or drive franchise?
>>
>>84574145
who?
>>
r _ _ _ _ _
>>
>>84577294
I haven't seen the film but I checked out the soundtrack and was pretty disappointed.
>>
>>84577555
Yeah it's no Guardians 1 or 2 soundtrack but it really does mesh well with the action of the movie.
>>
>>84576853
Can you elaborate on that? It didn't ruin the movie for me or anything, but it was completely out of character for him to do that. It didn't seem to be for comedic effect either
>>
>>84574145
>friends all saw it
>tell me I look exactly like MC, to the T
>told me it's basically what they think my life is like
should I see it?
>>
>>84577689
you look like ansel elgort? c-can you send me wienie pics?
>>
>>84574779
I will never understand how this guy liked suicide squad. There isn't a worse movie.
>>
>>84577738
>you look like ansel elgort?
actually yeah, it's really fucking weird. even my mother thought a picture of him was a picture of me, fucking odd dude
but no im not sending you dick pics you homo
>>
Where can I buy Baby's jacket? It kinda makes him look like Han Solo. I think it will look good on my coat rack next to my scorpion jacket.
>>
>>84577831
Are you slow?
>>
>>84577882
no, why?
>>
File: bats.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bats.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>84577322

Did he have autism?
>>
>>84577902

Sociopathic tendencies, maybe a hormone imbalance to explain his mood swings.
>>
>>84577897
Just checking.
>>
>>84574145
>drive but skipping the /tv/ phase and going straight for reddit
No thanks.
>>
>>84577966
thanks, you too
>>
>>84574145
why don't they explain what happened to jamie foxx's 2 missing fingers?
>>
>>84577322
Why did they bring back Hamm/Foxx/female at all when he said that he doesn't use the same group twice?
>>
>>84578124

Stop trying to make this happen, it's not going to happen
>>
>>84578152
Technically it was a different crew since they hadn't all worked together.
>>
>>84577831
I'm a girl can I have wienie pics now
>>
>>84577738
>>84578280
>>
>>84578152

Kevin Spacey's character just changes his mind constantly so that's probably why.
>>
>>84574294
reddit doesnt even like it very much, they dont understand that movies are all about style yet
>>
>>84574145
The action scenes were pretty cool, I liked the shootout in the warehouse to the tequila song, and how much of the film was rhythmically edited. I didn't really like Baby that much, especially when he was dancing to his music, he came off as showoffy and annoying. Spacey becoming all soft and sentimental at the end made no sense at all, and the ending was pretty cheesy imo. I liked Jaime Foxx surprisingly, and John Hamm was pretty decent too. It's like a 7. The hype around Mad Max felt a little more deserved, despite that it too was overrated. And I felt that in general he was just doing his own take on what Refn did with Drive before it, that movie actually being quite good imo.
>>
File: Data.png (263KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
Data.png
263KB, 540x405px
It seems like all the stuff they said connected together in some way, but I feel like I'm missing the whole picture still.

Like Bats saying "once you catch feelings you're dead" leading to Spacey's character's death, Bats dying the same way he killed everyone else (halfway off screen and sudden), Buddy "seeing red" for Baby after Darling talked about it, etc. Feel like I missed a lot though, anyone else catch more of that stuff?
>>
>>84575471

Rather, no way she wouldn't have ended up in prison.

>you're caught literally trying to drive a suspected criminal, a suspected armed robber and murderer no less, out of the state
>this doesn't make you an accessory to all his crimes

I would have liked the movie alot better if it had ended in a bitter-sweet manner with both of them in prison at the end. If Tarantino had made it they would have both ended up in prison.

Baby really didn't deserve a happy ending, imo. Got too many people killed.
>>
>>84578590
Actually I'm a redditor and reddit is cumming itself hard over this movie.
>>
>>84578760
Tarantino did make this movie and it ended with one of them bleeding out in the others arms as cops surrounded the building.
>>
>>84577322
I was expecting Baby to say Bats shot first and for Spacey to whack him without hesitation. Would have been better.
>>
>>84578812

Exactly.
>>
>>84578835

Ah but I liked Bats' actual death better, just the Hitman in me
>>
>>84578835
Bats was likely getting whacked after the job regardless. Same situation as JD earlier in the movie.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfrcZsKcVxU

Noticing this video in the movie won me over.
>>
>>84577029
The Mad Man and his wife liked Baby. Made me feel bad when she died and Mad Man started seeing red.
>>
>>84574779
>it’s an Asperger’s masterpiece.
kek

I disagree with Armond but always enjoy reading what he has to say
>>
Why didn't the movie end with Miles walking into a thrift store and seeing a scorpion jacket?
>>
>>84577112

You can jailbreak an Amazon Fire stick and watch free movies all day.
>>
>>84578760
>pretty white girl
>getting prison time in Georgia
That's cute.
But Baby got 5 years in federal prison isn't a joke, he's probably got no prospects in life now.
>>
>>84577882
>>84577897

My first kek, well earned.
>>
>>84578152
He never uses the EXACT same group twice.
Bats and the power couple had never worked together before, so they weren't the exact same crew.
>>
File: fly on window.jpg (23KB, 490x287px) Image search: [Google]
fly on window.jpg
23KB, 490x287px
>>84577305
I know, anon. I know. I wanted her to make it too. It's just not fair.
>>
>>84576852
this is what edgar wright says about him
>>
>>84575946
Well, Doc always showed affection for Baby, and he already knew he was fucked after Bats attacked the APD. Maybe he decided to do some good before he bought it.
Also, a lot of people forget that the crooked cops came back and shot Doc by surprise, so he would have died anyways.
>>
>>84574145

Good movie. I've been overloaded on capeshit recently so this was a great change in genre. I liked how Edgard Wright took the "loveable band of rogues" trope and flipped it by making all of these people, including Baby to an extent, come across as genuinely dangerous and selfish. I was confused by Kevin Spacey's character because it's never hinted that he sees Baby as anything other than a tool that can drive really well, but then he's later willing to commit suicide by cop so that Baby and Debora can escape?

Once again, I'm wondering how the hell Jon Hamm's not in more movies. The Mexican girl was a better actress than I'd thought she'd be.
>>
>>84578734
Griff said if you don't see me again it means I'm dead.
>>
>>84579866
Spacey clearly had affection for Baby. He was always amicable in their conversations, gave him the driving gloves "early" as a gift, and seemed to genuinely want for Baby to think of them as a team.

After the shootout incident with the cops things had gone totally to shit and Doc was going to have to fight his way out of the situation regardless. He helped out the one guy on his crew he was attached to (and who didn't want to kill him).
>>
>>84579209
Hamm's character was portrayed as the most level headed and sympathetic of the bunch. It was tough to view Baby as the protagonist when he willfully fucked over Hamm in a way that basically justified his anger.

Still enjoyed the fuck out of it.
>>
>put a hellcat in the trailer
>takes the hellcat literally around the block and doesn't even use it in a getaway
I was really let down. Good film otherwise. Was it Kino?
>>
>>84579866
See the post directly above your's. Doc took a buckshot blast to the chest, he was already dead.

Also he treats Baby the same way he treats his nephew. Additionally even though Spacey says he uses Baby as his good luck charm, he clearly keeps much closer tabs on Baby and his associates/actions in comparison to anyone else. He cares, but in a crime boss caring about someone that could take their position one day way, rather than a father/son loving way. Remember when Doc said it was time to make a big boy decision? He put the entire operation in Baby's hands, basically the first steps in Baby taking the reins of Doc's operation.
>>
>>84579736
>>84579988
>>84580121
I agree, but then why did he threaten to kill Baby and his loved ones earlier on? That's hardly within the bounds of caring about someone like a son/nephew
>>
>>84580121
>Doc took a buckshot blast to the chest, he was already dead.

When did that happen? Is that after he fought the 3 - 4 dirty cops and he got shot in the back?
>>
>>84580303
It was a very possessive kind of thing. Doc was clearly hoping that Baby could be convinced (either by Joe's eventual death or the big bucks that he was standing to make) to stay with the operation long-term. Additionally, when Doc coerced him there was no reason to believe the job would fail. He did try to call the whole thing off after the Butcher shootout, and he clearly cared for Baby's well-being.
>>
>>84580346
Yeah, sorry, I meant back of the chest.
>>
Hamm was great.
The scene with him in the cop car with the red lights making him look like a sinister mother fucker with Queen blaring was kino.
>>
>>84580599
I wish it had lasted longer, the car chase with Hamm, since he claimed to be a driver at one point in his life too.
>>
>>84577689
are you from montreal
>>
>>84580121

He took buckshot to the back specifically because he tried to help his retarded driver. Baby's retarded gawking literally got the man killed. The best part is that after he turns to them, asks them why they haven't fucking left and then gets shot, they CONTINUE to awkwardly just gawk at him.

wtf
>>
>>84580683
They are autismo, and young. Baby seems to care about Doc in some way, too.
>>
>>84576905
>Am I really expected to root against Buddy for going after the guy who's personally responsible for getting his wife killed?

Darling got herself killed. Shooting fully automatic weapons at several cops while not having any cover at all was fucking stupid on her part.
>>
>>84580425
I suppose you're right. I still found the 30s-1min where Baby convinces Doc to help them because they're "a team" to when Doc dies were somewhat awkward or inelegant because it never seemed like Baby personally cared about that since he left as soon as he thought he could.
>>
>>84574542
I love how the Barry white song they used even has a suspenseful build-up to kick off the song.
>>
Going to see this alone at 1130 tonight. Heard it is an aspergers classic
>>
I liked it quite a bit. The ending did drag on forever though. I like Jon Hamm a lot, but he should not gone on for as long as he did.
>>
>>84575946
At that point, everyone was fucked. Because Baby screwed up the heist, the cops had plenty of material to dig into the crimes. It would only be a matter of time before they traced things back to Spacey. I feel like he liked Baby enough and knew there was no hope for himself that he might as well help his partner.
>>
File: 78722558.jpg (139KB, 346x497px) Image search: [Google]
78722558.jpg
139KB, 346x497px
>>84577112
Why, sir, stop by the theater! Lots of our customers have had a lot of fun!
>>
>>84578590
Reddit worships it idiot. You will need to start to hate it if you want to be your mong contrarian self.
>>
>>84575946
it was already established that Doc genuinely cared about Baby, in a damaged father-son relationship sort of way.
>>84577555
Yeah I thought the same thing when I listened to it before seeing the movie but it's really such a part of the movie that it's closer to a score than a collection of songs used in certain scenes like Guardians of the Galaxy. The songs are used because they fit the tone/beats of the scene they're playing over, not because the audience is meant to go "oh I know that song!!"
>>
File: eizaportada.jpg.imgo.jpg (99KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
eizaportada.jpg.imgo.jpg
99KB, 900x500px
>"you think you're the last word in crazy? you're not."

I feel like a fucking idiot but this line confused the shit out of me when I heard it. Is that a saying? I've literally never heard it before in my life. What the hell does "the last word in crazy" mean?
>>
suffered from the same problem as Deadpool and Guardians of the Galaxy:

too satisfied with trying to be different to actually satisfy the audience in any way
>>
>>84581827
The last word means the ultimate example of something. She's essentially saying that she's crazier.
>>
>>84581833
Even though all 3 have satisfied the majority of their audience.
>>
>>84574145

Oh Kevin Spacey's in it?

DROPPED
>>
>>84581910
dude, they're just too satisfied with satisfying their audience
>>
File: 1470278227064.png (307KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470278227064.png
307KB, 397x600px
>>84574622
>tfw didn't watch any trailers and went in completely blind

Learn from your mistakes, friendo.
>>
File: 1418702778257.jpg (30KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
1418702778257.jpg
30KB, 500x611px
>>84581910
>thinking I'm talking about the "majority"
>>
>>84576094
That's how I took it. The way I saw it, Spacey has genuine, if not love then some form of respect, for what Baby has done for him over the years. He was making the threat just to see if it worked so he could still have his driver.
>>
>>84576898
I disagree with you about Baby Driver, I thought the music was well integrated, but totally agree about the Spiderman 3 scene. Fucking mongs going on about how "cringe" it is. It's supposed to be cringey you idiots, it's Peter Parker, he's not cool, this is his warped idea of what "cool" people do.
>>
>>84578434
Probably would've made a good young Han Solo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZCt92zLmLI

This scene was by far the best thing to come out of this movie. I would of liked this movie much much if there weren't literal retards screaming their heads off every 15 minutes in the theater, though.
>>
>>84574779
>Asperger's masterpiece

That needs to be on the Blu-ray cover
>>
Is this the first good Sony release in years?
>>
File: 1381689697718.jpg (13KB, 317x330px) Image search: [Google]
1381689697718.jpg
13KB, 317x330px
>>84582396
>would of
>calls others retards
>>
>>84582952
Just to add to this, so he knows.

Would of is wrong because it is 'would have'. But the conjunction of 'would've' sounds like 'would of'. But because people are retarded people now spell out 'would of'.
>>
File: 2398462554.jpg (39KB, 349x383px) Image search: [Google]
2398462554.jpg
39KB, 349x383px
>>84583015
somehow your post was worse than his
>>
>>84583077
I don't understand how. I'm explaining why 'would of' is wrong. You could elaborate, or just look fucking retarded.
>>
Debora reminded me of Shelly in Twin Peaks and it made me love her even more.
>>
>>84577112

>Camrips

Fucking disgusting
>>
File: magnifiy that shit.gif (835KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
magnifiy that shit.gif
835KB, 300x201px
>>84576898
>>
>>84577427
It's an epic mashup a-la Freddy vs Jason
>>
It was decent until Spacy was like "nah, my entire character is going to change now at the climax even though there was no suggestion or hint at it at all"
Also, Subarus are for ricer cucks.
>>
>>84576898
>Baby dancing in the streets
>the director is serious
>mfw
>>
>>84582116
But their audience IS the majority. Capeshit and most blockbusters are purely meant for crowdpleasing.
>>
>>84583152
Same, I kept seeing her as Shelly. If Lynch needed a flashback scene in the Twin Peaks revival then I hope he knew about her.
>>
>>84574779
>Asperger’s masterpiece.
he's right
>>
Why is it called baby driver?
>>
If Spacey knew who the fuck Bats was why the hell did he even hire him in the first place!? He should've known from his insiders how much of a violent monkey he was to keep him away from Baby or the arms deal.
In a side note, i did like Buddy, i thought he was going to help Baby out or murder Bats
>>
>>84584002
His name is Baby and he's a driver. Although technically it's named after a Simon & Garfunkel song.
>>
Why did Baby fuck up the last mission and kill Bats? I'm pretty sure he was gonna be killed anyway like with what happened with the Asian guy.
>>
>>84584327
Basically a culmination of him being tired of being pushed around the whole film, and his utter disgust at the violent criminality of the others.
>>
>>84584321
Who the fuck names their baby Baby this is stupid
>>
>>84584496
This. If you have seen Collateral, it's the same way that Jamie Foxx's character (lol) snaps after being told he's not hard enough to do anything meaningful the whole film. It wasn't a rational decision.
>>
>>84584511
His real name was Miles, moron. Did you even see the movie?
>>
File: ansel-elgort.png (278KB, 326x638px) Image search: [Google]
ansel-elgort.png
278KB, 326x638px
>>84574145
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
did reddit crash or something
it looks fucking stupid and anyone who paid money to watch it is fucking stupid
>>
>>84584851
I imagine that Doc gave him the nickname Baby, further suggesting his nurturing of Baby
>>
>>84584870
(((no charisma)))
>>
>>84584511
The criminals use CODE names to hide their identities. His birth name is revealed at the end of the movie.
>>
>>84584952
>talking shit about a movie you're boasting not having seen

you truly fit in on /tv/ well done
>>
i was genuinely really fucking pleased with that ending. haven't seen an action film tie itself up so neatly in a very long time.

the film was ruined for me though because some idiot brought their adult autist son they were caring for and he was just yelling and shit during all the quiet bits. this is fucking ridiculous when there are autist friendly screenings every week yet most of the fucking theatre had to endure this guy laughing at the top of his lungs during every fucking quiet scene.

obviously when the music was blaring i didn't have to put up with him. fuck whoever was looking after that guy. no sympathy for them or people who bring their babies to the cinema
>>
>>84577029
they wouldn't be criminals if they weren't assholes
>>
How much is Jamie Foxx in the movie? I can't stand him, so him being a main character with a ton of screen time would prevent me from seeing the film. Thanks.
>>
>>84585471
He shows up after the first act and is a main part of the rest of the story, you probably won't like it. I thought he put on a good performance, but if you really don't like him, then you shouldn't see it.
>>
>>84585471

Jamie Foxx literally came in your mom last night, ooga booga!!
>>
>>84574145
Stupid fucking name. Stupid fucking character.
>>
>>84578800
>I'm a redditor

Then fucking leave
>>
>>84575946
I'll be honest It's been so long since a movie has done a real cheesy ending like that when the rest of the movie stands up well,
that I enjoyed it. Literally going from mean bad guy to "oh what the hell, I'm a sucker for a good love story."
>>
>>84574145
>I WANT TO GET OUT
>you're off this job
>NO, I WANT TO DO THIS JOB
And let's not forget
>your girlfriend's pretty, let's keep it that way
>okay I'll let you out because I was in love once too
Two characters had abrupt motivation/personality changes because the story demanded it.
>>
>>84584048

Yeah, the movie took me in a surprise there. I genuinely thought it was going to end with Spacey's character wanting to kill Baby and Buddy and her girlfriend helping Baby since they're both in love too.

Really took me by surprise, it was nice.
>>
>>84586867

It honestly pissed me off too how Baby got off so fucking easy. 25 years and out in 5 with good behavior, how the fuck is that even possible?

He had two of the witnesses they showed was his girlfriend and step-dad, literally saying he "dindu nuthin, he a good boy"

He was accomplice in the murders of at least 2 people(Security Guard and Armored Car) maybe more, he's been doing jobs for years. I'll chalk up Buddy and Bats for self defense. He endangered hundreds of people with his driving, cause untold damages to property and not to mention all the money he was accomplice in stealing.

Did they only tie him to that last job or something?, seems like he should be getting life in prison or at least never be allowed to put his hands on the wheel of a car ever again.
>>
>>84586867
Baby didn't really have a choice whether he took the job or not, unless he wanted to sacrifice Debora. He still wanted to stay out.
>>
>>84587303

What? he totally had a choice. Spacey's character wouldn't have risked doing the job without Baby. He would have most likely killed Bats for ruining the job as well. He wouldn't have put Deborah in danger, Buddy and his girlfriend would have been mad but they don't seem like they would kill Baby for it.

That was his chance to get out of that job. Maybe he would have gotten another called from him for another job but he wouldn't have fucked shit up so bad by doing that specific job.
>>
7/10
Great music and nice direction.
Jamie Fox and Jon Hamm stole the show. Wish there would be more Jon Bernthal
>>
>>84587094
Yeah, with Baby and Buddy's music thing and Bats looking at the girl i thought it would end up with Bats trying to kill everyone and going after Debora.
>>
>>84574145
Dope film. The film intertwines with itself pretty tightly, specifically, with what the characters say. The only issue I had was that Baby should have drove away after Spacey's character threatened him to continue working with him.
>>
File: 1498878933334.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1498878933334.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>84585088
Oh my god, i had 2 mothers with their babies crying all throughout infront of me. And one of them kept turning her phone on at full brightness. The people behind me were a bunch of autists as well who would loudly try to predict what would happen next or loudly read out titles
>>
>>84585471
They made his character hateable, so going into the movie already hating Jamie Fox would actually be better.
>>
>>84574145
BABYS
A
DULL
BOY
>>
>>84586846
The movie had a lot of charm. The scene with Doc's nephew was a nice touch to his character in that way I thought
>>
I haven't seen it yet there better not be any spoilers in this thread
>>
Is he slow?
>>
i'm not watching this because the titles stupid.
>>
>>84587262
he was under duress, he was being blackmailed under threat of death of him and his family. they showed leniency
>>
>tfw no Flea and Jon Berthal character watching the news at the end.
>>
>>84574212
Subaru? I tale it the driver is a dickhead then?
>>
>>84588753
I loved that scene. Not only was it hilarious, but it showed indirectly that Doc considered Baby to be family, or close to it. Doc treated Baby the same way he treated Sam for the majority of the movie.
>>
>>84588753
found it funny how there was no Sony product placement which I was expecting in a Sony in the movie then suddenly his nephew is holding a Vita
>>
>>84589164
>nephew is holding a Vita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHCqw23zU_o

House of Cards/Baby Driver universe confirmed?
>>
It was way too reddit for my tastes
>>
This shows that /tv/ is the worst part of 4chan, it's literally just 100% reddit overlap
>>
Why did Debora want to risk everything and run away with baby? They've been dating for what, a couple weeks? They've gone on a few dates, haven't boned, but she wants to run off with him?
>>
>>84589782
because white people in fly over states have literally nothing else going for them
>>
>>84589472
>He has all the Vita games

Weebs confirmed, Nephew was probably playing P4G.
>>
>>84589652

You mean it's the worst board because of tryhards teenagers like you.
>>
File: 1496114347078.jpg (48KB, 460x476px) Image search: [Google]
1496114347078.jpg
48KB, 460x476px
>>84586867
It was pretty clear that Bats was going to kill him if he went home that night.
>>
>>84574145
kinda meh. mc was lame. doc was flip flopping. within 10 mintues he says "NEVER USE SAME CREW TWICE!" then he uses same crew twice in the same fucking movie. Bullies and shits on baby. Decided to throw life away for him. poorly written characters.

Just not very good desu.
>>
Thought Buddy would be more understanding about Baby's situation.
>>
I thought it was a really entertaining movie but I feel like it was short one more car sequence. Baby versus Buddy in the parking garage was like half of a sequence and it was just him driving backwards a bunch. The car scenes also didn't sync up with the music that well. They roughly hit the same notes when like turning or something but didn't have nearly as much syncing as they did with his on-foot sequence. I loved the bit in the beginning when the characters in the background were sort of singing along to the music and I feel like more of that should have been in the movie. It kept teetering on and off from being basically a musical and for a movie like this Wright should have just jumped into the deep end.

The characters were pretty shallow and Spacey's specifically was inconsistent. Nothing wrong with having archetypal characters but they felt more like stuff to just push the plot along rather than people that Baby interacts with. Bats was a conflict, Buddy was a conflict, Doc was a conflict, Darling was the catalyst for a conflict. I actually liked Bernthal's character because he felt like he actually had an interesting moment with Baby but he was just dropped when he should've taken over Bats' role. Everyone already pointed out how Doc just doesn't make sense for him to be threatening to kill everyone Baby loves (specifically stated love), knew he was dating Debora, and then decided to sacrifice himself for the two of them anyways in the end. Should've showed a bit more of Doc and Baby's interactions.

I was generally ok with the ending though I think he should've been actually deaf after Buddy shot his pistol right next to his ears but he generally just gets off easy in the end. I think for all of its highlights, the movie was a solid 8/10. The story was just kinda weak and the characters not too interesting.
>>
File: picture.png (710KB, 2016x810px) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
710KB, 2016x810px
>>
where is the shitty cam rip so i can underappreciate this kino
>>
>>84590690
I hear they have the whole film in excellent quality at your local cinema.
>>
>that awkward self aware scene where they laugh at his mixtape
>>
Normies making fun of Nicolas Refn: the movie
>>
>>84576582
Seriously, I thought it was one thing that he had a pistol in his glove box, but when he pulled the gun from the back seat I thought that was 100% a sign that they had been double crossed and some other thugs had been hired to take them out
>>
>>84576434
this desu
the way he just fucking books it as the cops are right on his ass and he ends up meeting buddy again was great
>>
>>84591065
Best track in the flick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3igDZrG3DTQ
>>
>>84575946
It was stupid, but I infinitely prefer it to what I thought would be the most obvious path the movie could go down, where Spacey tracks down Baby just as he's about to skip town and they have some kind of climactic confrontation
Having him help him at the nth minute was a refreshing twist
>>
It was audio candy for me.
The story though predictable held me for the full run time. So I guess it delivered the goods.
8/10
>>
>>84576582
I thought he was a bodyguard for the bank truck. due to all the hiests in the city at the time they had to go undercover for that shit ya know?
>>
>>84591711
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV0F_XiR48Q
>>
File: IMG_7805.jpg (151KB, 638x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7805.jpg
151KB, 638x714px
It was a little darker than I expected, but the hardened tone lent itself to that beautiful epilogue. Baby and Debora needed one more proper scene together, maybe an actual date scene or something. Never really felt the connection despite the charisma, and it almost seemed like an Oedipus complex.
Jon Hamm was brilliant, his character not so much. The climax "battle" was as forgettable as a Marvel climax. Kevin Spacey helping Baby seemed out of character.
If they wanted to draw the parallel between Buddy and Baby, they might've made Darling at least somewhat likable.

it was pretty gud
>>
>>84576852
ATL reporting, nobody does this shit. You want to watch a movie with this concep in it? Hell or High Water, and it's genuine in its representation.
>>
>>84592736
>he cant carry three sodas in one hand as a triangle

manlet detected
>>
What was the song playing during the long shot bit at the start when Baby was getting the coffee?
>>
File: IMG_9226.png (135KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9226.png
135KB, 640x423px
>>84592799
not quite, more like a handlet
>>
>>84592868
Harlem Shuffle, I believe.
>>
>>84589164
Baby uses a Sony tape recorder too
>>
I know it's a movie but how the fuck do criminals gain access to military grade fully automatic weapons?
>>
>>84593142
are you serious?
>>
>>84593142
I assumed Doc's "dirty cops" weren't actually dirty and being supplied to aid their cover.
>>
>>84593142
they knew a guy who work for the cops, Them getting weapons is an entire scene in the movie.
>>
>>84588922

That never would have stood up in court. Kevin Spacey was dead and as far as We Know either the tapes are gone or he didn't record the actual threats, so there's no way to actually prove that he was being blackmailed instead of just doing it of his own accord.

I'm giving the writers the benefit of the doubt and assuming that the ending was Rewritten or the final scene with him leaving the prison was added after production due to negative test reception. I like to think that in the original ending he was just given 25 years in prison and we never know if he gets out early or does his entire sentence.
>>
>>84590669
not even closely comparable movies
>>
Do you have any songs names after you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Z6Yi_tlhs
What's your swan song song?
>>
it's okay but overrated purely because everything else so far these past few months has been garbage
>>
>>84593550
I was named after a songwriter, but that's about it.
>>
>>84593550
My family name is Baby.
>>
Normie's Drive

Nothing more nothing less
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 278x181px
>>84574145
>turns on shitty dad rock
>dances autistically
>>
>>84593732
Jaded Faggot

Nothing more nothing less
>>
>>84588934
That actually would have been pretty funny. That would have been a nice way to have them back in the film if only just for a couple of seconds.
>>
I was dissapointed.
I still think it is a very well made film, my gripes with it are entirely personal. I went into it expecting and wanting a different tone. From this great trailer (https://youtu.be/z2z857RSfhk)
I was expecting a more fun movie culminating with a fun action sequence, but almost all of the action sequences were tense. Just was really looking forward to a different film.
sidenote: This song is great, made the trailer for me and they only use it in a short sequence with basically no action, when they do entire action scenes choreographed to songs multiple times. Wtf
>>
3rd act was lame but nice flick overall

yeah, it's a flick
>>
File: baby-driver-movie-23.png (895KB, 1440x596px) Image search: [Google]
baby-driver-movie-23.png
895KB, 1440x596px
>>84574145
>ywn have a qt 3.14 diner grl fall fall in love with you and want nothing more than to leave everything behind and drive with you out into the open country forever.
>>
it's no Drive, baby
seriously Drive is a superior movie
>>
>>84579209
>The Mad Man
You mean Date Drape
>>
File: baby.jpg (128KB, 1200x755px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
128KB, 1200x755px
>BEEEAAABEEEWHYYYBAAABY
>>
>>84583152
dude shes a dead ringer, i was so fucking confused
>>
>>84574175
fpbp

/thread
>>
>>84594422
How exactly?
It's the exact same movie but with more violence
>>
>>84594621
She has amazing legs.
>>
So was the ending set 5 years after earning parole, or just all in his mind?
>>
>>84579209
Baby was the Youngest, Buddy was the friendliest, Bats was Batshit Crazy and No Nose had No nose.
>>
>>84594662
you're late and obviously been proved incorrect.
>>
>>84590644
>Nothing wrong with having archetypal characters but they felt more like stuff to just push the plot along rather than people that Baby interacts with. Bats was a conflict, Buddy was a conflict, Doc was a conflict, Darling was the catalyst for a conflict.

As individuals, they were kind of weak. But as a group, they subverted the "loveable band of misfits" that we've seen in a lot of movies by on the surface seeming to be a nice group that's got some quirks. But instead of being basically harmless with a good core, all of them but Baby and Doc are actually bad people. Buddy's an ex-Wall Streeter and him and Darling are drug addicts and kill honest cops, Bats is a full on sociopath who uses some general "99% vs 1%" talk to justify his brutality. I liked how the movie did that.
>>
>>84594831
That's actually pretty interesting
I'd personally go with the more optimistic ending
>>
Buddy's fall from grace as the cool, supportive bro to sociopath it after his waifu got killed was great. Was sad to see him get killed. Sort of like having to put down a dog with rabies.
>>
>>84594831

The dream sequence was black and white so I thought it becoming colorized meant it was real, plus they weren't dressed all fifties
>>
Flea cameo was nice. Wish they didn't spoil Mike Myers scene in the trailer.
>>
>>84595052
Agreed, that was one of the best gags.
>>
>>84595052
>>84595086
Honestly didn't get the joke because I don't watch horror films.
>>
>DUDE TRACKING SHOTS LMAO
>>
File: focus hocus pocus.jpg (73KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
focus hocus pocus.jpg
73KB, 500x489px
>>84582396

That scene really made everything feel like it was following apart. The song sounds like it's a tower on the brink of collapse. Fit perfectly.

I loved Hocus Pocus for the running segment. When that opening riff starts, you know it's about to get serious. Also Darling's burst fire during the flute part.
>>
>>84590379
Bats even said, "I can drop him off," almost in an excited fashion. That's the exact line Baby was reacting to.

He killed a gas station clerk so he wouldn't have to pay for gum, how dense do you have to be to miss this?
>>
File: 1498865946082.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1498865946082.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>>84595052
>>84595086
>Tfw didn't see the trailer so that scene caught me off guard
>>
>>84576582
I honestly thought he was just a guy doing business at the back. I've seen people non ironically open carry rifles. It would not surprise me if someone would leave their house with that, with the intent on playing hero and following them if the opportunity arose.
>>
>>84574145
>Babby Driver
>White Criminals
>Atlanta

hahahahahhahahhahahahahah
>>
>>84596453
It makes more sense if it goes:

>Babby Driver
>White Criminals
>Atlanta
>Actually planning shit out
>Not robbing a convenience store where you're a regular with a Hi-Point
>Not trying to pull an ATM out of a deli with your '98 Corolla
>Not posting about your score on social media
>Not holding guns at a 90 degree angle

Then it seems more realistic.
>>
>>84592785
Bullshit. Lived in ATL 14 years. From Lithonia to Alpharetta I've seen people packing. Pistols, rifles, whatever. Both black and white people I know. It's the fucking south. Where you live?
>>
>>84589801
I wouldnt consider Georgia a flyover state.
>>
>>84574622
>watching trailers
>>
>>84574749
I was laughing my ass off when Spacey realized Baby had been feeding him lines from monsters inc.
>>
>>84596453
All criminals shown:
5 White (Baby, Doc, Griff, No-Nose, Buddy)
1 Hispanic (Darling)
1 Asian (J.D.)
1 Black (Bats)

With 1 more hispanic it would be a very accurate representation of the U.S. population. Atlanta is 50+% black though so it wasn't representative of the city. But I'm pretty sure Baby was the only one who grew up there.
>>
>>84575946
I actually noticed that allthough the structure of the plot is pretty basic it does make unusual developments with some of it's elements. Casey's character not turning out to be the main villian and actually helping Baby is one of them
>>
>>84580425
>There are 4 people in this team, and i ve only heard 3 voices.
Yeah he probably would not have killed baby if he decided to leave.
>>
>>84574254
This
>>
>>84576905
No every bad thing happens because Bats was a fucking maniac.
I like that the final heist was a combination of fuck ups and unfortunate coincidences not just one fuck up
>>
Since I posted this in another thread at exactly the wrong time...

It's his weakest for sure, but it's still way better than most of the shit I've seen from 2017, to the point where I ended up seeing it like 4 times (I also get free movies since I work at a theater so I abused the fuck out of that).

The Hocus Pocus chase/shootout and Tequila shootout were easily the best parts of the movie followed closely by Harlem Shuffle. Those scenes embody everything I was hoping for out of the movie.

The scene where Baby insists on being the driver for the post office heist despite him being desperate to bail on them earlier is a scene I wasn't a huge fan of. I dug the Was He Slow remix being used there, got a good laugh out of me every time.

A review I watched earlier said that the last 10 minutes were unnecessary, and it made me think that putting Baby Driver over Baby surrendering and ending it there could actually be impactful as hell and make a great scene.

It's been long enough that I can properly shit on the movie, it's the best of the summer (at least until Atomic Blonde comes out) but worst of Wright's career.
>>
File: 1485594244852.jpg (6KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1485594244852.jpg
6KB, 236x236px
>>84574779
>Paul Simon a gifted yet minor artist
>>
But the torrents aren't out yet
>>
>>84590582
>He fucks up the heist
>"Wew what a fuckface. At least we are about to get away my lo..."
>He fucks up their getaway
>Buddy's wife is killed minutes laters.
If anyone had a solid motivation in this film it was Buddy.
>>
>>84595052
WTF I KNEW HE LOOKED FAMILIAR
>>
File: shelly-johnson-david-lynch.jpg (118KB, 800x418px) Image search: [Google]
shelly-johnson-david-lynch.jpg
118KB, 800x418px
>>84594621
There were a couple of times she reminded me of a far superior waitress.
>>
>>84594422
drive is objectively a better movie, but i had more fun with this one
>>
>>84591868

I don't know. I feel like the entire third act should've gone a different direction.

I would've preferred that Baby successfully sneaks off at 2am, but then Doc and company finds out, and also discovers the tape recorder, Doc puts a price on Baby's head, and the 3rd act is instead an car chase through the city as all of the various lowlife and thugs we've seen so far come after Baby.
>>
>>84578734

I had heard that aside from Monster's Inc, every line Baby saw on TV while channel surfing he eventually says in the film. I'm not sure if that's true or not.
>>
>>84599032
About the last 10 minutes: totally agree that cutting it at his surrender would have raised the movie a notch. I'm surprised someone with such a sharp eye for rhythm would have the ending be so awkward and dragged out. Edgar wright seems to not be great at endings. Aside from Shaun of the dead all his movies fall short of being great this one is NEARLY there except fora few things that seem obvious. Like why build up Jamie Foxx as the bad guy (who was cartoonishly bad btw) and then quickly make Jon hamm the bad guy at the end? I'm guessing the movie was like 2 hrs should've been closer to 1.5
>>
>>84599916
It is definitely true.

>You are so beautiful
Said to Debora, first meeting in the diner.

>They grow up so freakin' fast, don't they?
Said after getting Sam the nephew's age wrong

>You and I are a team! Nothing is more important than our friendship!
You already know

>He has to continue on foot
Not explicitly said by Baby, but repeated during the Hocus Pocus chase.
>>
>>84600012
I feel like there was a ton of footage that got cut from this that would have made it 10x better. Though, if your biggest complaint is that "there should have been more of the movie" then you've done something pretty right.
>>
>>84580833
I do agree, but Baby took off because after Doc got shot and then Buddy showed up.
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>And that's why they call me "Edgar Wright's Baby Driver"

Is this the worst line in the movie?
>>
>>84600688
>ROXAS
>WHAT DID YOU DO WITH KAIRI?
>>
>>84577294
The movie is set and shot entirely in Georgia.
>>
Did anyone else think the title was babys name, as in first name Baby last name Driver?
>>
>>84584952
the trailers arent very good but it is a fun film just a little below par of what I expected from wright
>>
>>84590548
wait when does he use the same crew twice?
>>
>flashback
>it's early 2000s
>Parents wearing 70s clothes

Threw me off but then realize flared jeans made a comeback in the 2000s.
>>
File: lj.jpg (100KB, 513x904px) Image search: [Google]
lj.jpg
100KB, 513x904px
She's so cute I love her!
>>
File: 067.jpg (136KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
067.jpg
136KB, 1800x1200px
I just want Lily James to be my GF Whats the point of even living ;_;
>>
>How many song are their about Baby
>Doesn't bring up Baby Driver a song about trying to get laid
>>
Deborah reminded me of Shelly from Twin Peaks.
>>
>>84584737
Oh dang it really is collateral 2 electric nigga boogaloo
>>
>>84587639
>if you don't hear from me I'm probably dead.
>last scene of his
>>
>>84589801
Thanks ahmed. Enjoy that goat
>>
>>84575946
Doc was fucked and he knew it. You can see some slight trembling in his hands when the scene starts with him packing the toy cars away. Bats going HAM on the bad cops was a death knell for him, and he knew that he wasn't going to leave that building alive.
As others have said, it is a broken father/son relationship and while seeing Baby beg wasn't quite enough to swing him, seeing him grow up and interact with his innocent girlfriend was just enough to do it.
I think Doc was putting on a much tougher front when with Baby. He cares for him too much.
Why do you think they didn't just kill Joe when they went to get the tapes? Bats would have just killed the fucker without a second thought unless Doc told him otherwise.
>>
File: sunglass-selfie.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>84574145
is it just me ?
>>
>>84594391
>that bit when they start listening to Debra and they're both tapping their feet to the beat
>Debora's cute lil booties

supreme taste
>>
>and the song I'm talking about
>yeah?
>yeah, Debra by Trex!
>... you mean T. Rex?
>y-yeah

Don't know what that made me laugh out loud in the theatre, it's barely even a gag
>>
>>84589801
>>84598070
It's funny because ATL is the busiest airport in the world.
>>
>>84604109
Well leaving Joe alive still incentivized Baby to do the job no? They still let him drive after all so I suppose they weren't convinced he was taping them for evidence while they were going to his house. The trembling hands is a good observation I forget though I admit
>>
>>84574145
I've seen it three times and I've been irrationally angry at the fact there have been fucking downs and other mentally deficient retards at the cinema who obnoxiously yell at every good or bad thing on screen what should I do /tv/?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.