[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DCucks on suicide watch!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: SMHRTF.png (766KB, 1531x721px) Image search: [Google]
SMHRTF.png
766KB, 1531x721px
DCucks on suicide watch!
>>
File: bathulk.jpg (75KB, 400x526px) Image search: [Google]
bathulk.jpg
75KB, 400x526px
>>84573603
because people aren't allowed to like both... fuck off OP
>>
File: SupermanvsSpider-Man1976.jpg (55KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanvsSpider-Man1976.jpg
55KB, 250x332px
>>
>>84573965
>because people aren't allowed to like both.
Bingo. The correct quantity of capeshit series you are allowed to like is "none," or in this case, "neither."
>>
>>84573994
Why even pair Superman with a bitch boy like Spider-Man?
>>
gonna explain this again

SHIT REVIEWERS THAT GIVE NEGATIVE SCORES DONT START COMING OUT UNTIL LATER BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT TO SEE IT BECAUSE THEY AREN'T INVITED TO SCREENINGS

thats why wonder woman is at 92% now but it was at 96% i think when the movie came out
>>
File: antifa.jpg (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
8KB, 400x400px
>>84574021
How open minded of you... you must be part of antifa. Shouldn't you be burning down your university or something?
>>
File: 1495409978850.jpg (35KB, 350x223px) Image search: [Google]
1495409978850.jpg
35KB, 350x223px
>>84573603
Jesus DC why even bother at this point

Even when we don't try we kick your but

Remember to do your part and help this make a billion so DC and Blunder Wimmynz look even more like a joke
>>
>6 rotten reviews

Where are my Dchads, lets not lose hope
>>
>>84574091
>unironically supports fascist, cheeto Hitler
>capeshit fan
No surprise here.
That was a shitpost meant to trigger you, but seriously, you probably shouldn't be a fan of comic book franchises at your age, and if even if you are a fan of DC, you have to admit that their movies have been pretty terrible lately and you shouldn't like them just because you like the corresponding comic books.
>>
>>84574149
They all left when everyone caught on that Blunder Bitch was a Captain America ripoff

So like the day after it came out

Maybe you can still find a couple of those retards on /co/
>>
>>84573603
WW became certified fresh at 96% though. Also this >>84574081
>>
>>84573603
>Spiderman massively nerfed
>AHHHHHH HELP ME TONY
>MJ is a nigger
>Flash is a skinny paki
lmao nah not watching this
>>
File: hella diverse class.jpg (194KB, 1439x603px) Image search: [Google]
hella diverse class.jpg
194KB, 1439x603px
>>84574400
You're a bigot.
>>
>all these minorities in spiderman
Not watching.
>>
File: QdYNdAR.png (203KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
QdYNdAR.png
203KB, 479x455px
>>84574400
>>
>>84574594
>>84574476
hello again
>>
>>84574476
>on human bondage
What the serious fuck did ''''''''''''''they'''''''''''''' mean by this?
>>
>Spider-Man will be missing one of his signature powers in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

>Director Jon Watts has confirmed that the Peter Parker of Spider-Man: Homecoming will not have Spider-Sense. Watts wanted to avoid using Spider-Man’s early warning system because he felt that Sony’s past Spider-Man movies leaned on the power quite heavily.

>“I feel like we have seen a lot of Spider-Sense in the previous films, so we didn't really lean into that as hard as they have in the previous films,” Watts tells CinemaBlend, adding “But I do think it is a really interesting thing to explore.”

>Spider-Man’s Spider-Sense is a kind of sixth sense that alerts Spider-Man to incoming danger, something that may have come in handy when Ant-Man got the drop on him in Captain America: Civil War. However, Spidey’s Spider-Sense isn’t capable of pinpointing exactly what a threat is or where it is coming from, so it is still possible that Ant-Man would have gone under the radar and managed to get his shot in on Spider-Man anyway.

DROPPED
>>
>>84574081
bullshit

one guy gave it a rotten but gave transformers a positive
>>
>>84575057

when it drops down to around 85% remember my post faggot
>>
File: 12.png (489KB, 477x399px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
489KB, 477x399px
Jewtten Shilltatos is cancer and should be erased from the face of the earth
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.