[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Little Lies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 613_1024x411.jpg (143KB, 1024x411px) Image search: [Google]
613_1024x411.jpg
143KB, 1024x411px
Find a flaw

Protip: you can't
>>
why does /tv/ snub this series so much?
It really is great
>>
>>84573930
I loved it too. The end reminded me of the Godfather, with the children playing and the flashes of violence.
>>
>>84572771
The ending wasn't that great.
>>
>>84573930
What's so great about it?
(Genuine question)
>>
>>84573962
Not that guy but I really loved the photography, Nicole Kidman's performance was particularly strong, it was a good mixture of satire and mystery, pretty tense in some moments. It had some problems (Reese Witherspoon's character progression is filler, Shelaine Woolsley's performance is noticeably weaker than everyone else's)
>>
>>84572771
go eat shit jay
>>
>>84574054
That sounded interesting. Too bad it's not on Netflix :/
>>
>>84573962
It's really well shot and acting. The cast is stellar and the well written characters feel very real. It is both moving and thrilling at points.

>>84574139
Torrent it

>>84574129
Who?
>>
Well if this isn't the most obvious shill thread by some HBO intern, I don't know what is.
Take your feminist show and get out.
>>
>>84573962
>>84574639
>acted*
>>
>>84574661
>being an edgy misogynist
>>
>>84574697
>gets called out
>LOL EDGY

Fuck off, get out.
>>
>>84574726
>make ridiculous claim
>make edgy criticism of a show
how do you expect me to respond?
idiot
>>
>>84574792
You do know the thread keeps track of IPs that post in here, right?
You're being exposed every time you post.
>>
>>84574843
>I'm being exposed because I replied to your post
You're not sounding any smarter. Keep trying.
>>
>>84574887
I'll just keep posting until you interns learn that shilling your shows on 4chan doesn't work anymore.
I've got all day, how about you?
>>
>>84574913
I wonder if you actually believe people would get paid to shill a show on 4chan, whose target audience is likely to just download it illegally.
>>
>>84574960
People do get paid to shill on 4chan. There's been mounds of evidence of it through the years.
Your shilling is way too obvious.
>>
>>84575031
Seek help.
>>
I watched this show based on a recommendation I saw here. I liked it a lot, but I called the ending around episode 5. It's a shame there won't be a follow up.
>>
>>84575050
You're not fooling anyone. The more you try to pass it off as some "crazy" theory, the more everyone can see it's true.
Everyone can see this is a shill thread.
So please, as I said before, get out.
>>
>>84573958
It's a solid 9/10. The ending ruined it but an overall great show.
>>
>>84575089
>>84575115

I didn't actually see it coming until the end so I wasn't as disappointed with the ending as a lot of people on here have been.

That said, I hope HBO makes more mini series such as this one. The production value alone makes it worth it.
>>
>>84575089
I thought they were making a season 2?>>84575090
fuck off, you are retarded if you believe anyone in this thread is an HBO employee
>>
>>84575775
Get out, shill.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.