[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post masterpieces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: The_Handmaiden_film.png (99KB, 220x314px) Image search: [Google]
The_Handmaiden_film.png
99KB, 220x314px
ITT: We post masterpieces
>>
>>
Why does no one here watch the other type of Korean films? It's always edgy and bloody films.
>>
>>84571985
The third act was really all over the place and far too much overwritten.
>>
>>84571985
>>84572003

Is it really good? I thought the general view of this film is that its mediocre
>>
>>84572038
No it's style over substance.
>>
>>84572020
Korean cinema is basically Hollywood 2. It's all fedora dog shit. It gives plebs the ability to say they've seen foreign films and allows them to keep the same type of enjoyment they get from Blockbusters.
>>
>>84572020

Korean films are either edgy and gory or romantic dramadies
>>
>>84572035
Can you elborate?
>>84572060
I really dont agree with you, sure its not easy finding THAT movie in any country's cinema, but Korea to my belief has somthing more...grounded with their movies. Like Train to busan and The wailing. Even the super natural has a weird normal aspect to it.
>>
>>84572092
>>84572060
The question is why do people here and reddit only watch the edgy and gory stuff. Lee Dae-ro Can't Die is one of the best/ saddest films I've watched.
>>
>>84572020
>>84572060
>>84572092
*blocks your path*
>>
>>84572139
Will definitely check it out.
>>
>>84572116
The third act is just jarring and convoluted compared to the rest.
Once the two girls try to leave together it just becomes a series of overwritten edgy twists and turns where all tension is lost and all you are just left with is seeing how will it all end. The flashbacks and the editing with the non linear narrative get's out of hand and it's just a big mess, compared to the first two acts where tension is in the smallest actions or lines of dialogue.
My opinion atleast.
>>
>>84572343
>Third act
Do you been part three? This film had five acts.
>>
>>84572422
I don't remember how it was exactly structured, I meant the last third or so of the film.
So let's say part 4 and 5.
>>
>>84571985
i fucking hate korean films
they're too perverse, it's really offputting
>>
>>84572139
because the only movies that get recognized are the edgy stuff

>Oldboy
>i saw the devil
>the chaser
>man from nowhere
very few movies that aren't about cops, gangsters or serial killers are popular

for example
>Lee Dae-ro Can't Die is one of the best/ saddest films I've watched.
according to imdb the film is an Action/Comedy and has a score of 6.4/10. i don't want to waste a couple of hours on such a low rated movie tbqh
>>
File: 004860.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
004860.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
My little bride is kino
I have watched it a gorillion times
>tfw no 15yo wife
>>
>>84573818
what is perverse about my sassy girl?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.