[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the leftovers finale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 302529.jpg (251KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
302529.jpg
251KB, 1000x400px
what did i think ?
>>
She's a goddamn fucking liar
>>
>>84568549
h-how could she
anyway, i fucking knew she would call it off, she's weak
>>
This show isn't as good as /tv/ makes it out to be.
>>
File: 1280_theleftovers_finale8_hbo.jpg (520KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280_theleftovers_finale8_hbo.jpg
520KB, 1280x720px
>>84568536
It was beautiful. Had me in tears.
>>
Fucking disappointment. Nobody cares about fuckingNora, she can jump off a cliff and nobody will miss her. Seasons 1 and 2 ended perfectly. 3 was good apart from all the Nora bullshit.
>>
>>84569599
You gotta admit Matt episode was God-tier tho (literally).
>>
>>84569727
The boat? Of course. Matt is one of my favourite characters. The only reason why I watched most Nora scenes was because Matt was in them. He's great.
>>
File: NoraMatt.jpg (257KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
NoraMatt.jpg
257KB, 800x400px
>>84569775
>That part when Nora and Matt chatted before she (quasi)-teleported

All the feels.
>>
>>84569897
Sadly, I just didn't give a shit. Felt bad for Matt, cause he was dying, but Christ, it was just a pain to get through those scenes.
I don't know, it's just something about Nora that just makes me wish she didn't exist.
>>
>>84570354
she's fake, the season finale just proves it
she's lucky kevin is baby, why wouldn't she tell the truth after all ? on the other hand i'm kinda glad she didnt change her personality in the end
>>
>>84570429
True. If anything, she's consistent. I will give her that.
Just felt like she made everything about herself and that kinda shit just annoys me. One of the best scenes of the 3rd season was Tommy saying how he left the baby for his dad, not her stupid ass.
>>
The finale was perfect. In one sense you got all the answers and in another none of them. Exactly what was promised. I just wish Laurie had fucking told Kevin earlier so he didn't spend twenty fucking years looking
>>
omg kino xd
>>
All future Nora scenes were a bust until Kevin came in.
>>
So back in ep 7 did Kevin nuke the ''real'' purgatory? That whole place just felt like his dream manifestation.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/television/comments/6kgg49/everything_is_sadder_with_the_leftovers_music_the

Here's a perfect distillation of why The Leftovers is an utterly terrible television program.
>>
Why did the GR get droned again?
>>
>>84571741
They were annoying
>>
>>84571741
no plausible way to end the cult
how else would they 'move on'
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.