[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doctor Who General - /who/ - The Unnecessary War

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: He was the Doctor all the time!.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
He was the Doctor all the time!.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
Welcome to /who/, the Doctor Who General!

LAST GENERAL: >>84562281

Reminder that GB was right about Bradley coming back and we fought for nothing, we got banned in there for nothing.

WITHOUT HOPE, WITHOUT WITNESS, WITHOUT REWARD
>>
>>84567062
>2011
>Amy and Rory in the Tardis toniiiight
>>
threadly reminder that the jews have infiltrated this tv series and its not going to get better
>>
doctor poo
>>
>>84567103
Literally some gay SJW meme every episode, never subtle, always takes me out of the episode
>>
>>84567103
>>84567146
the saddest part is the best we can hope for is for it to stay the same. it will never go away, only get worse
>>
>>84567146
Only hope is DUP gets the Tories to drop the TV license, BBC has to sell off some franchises and non cucked broadcaster purchases the rights for Dr Who, gives it a decent budget and non SJW bullshit agenda.

Ah who am I kidding? Every (((media))) outlet would continue the SJW bullshit.
>>
fun fact: bill potts, the companion, is gay. if you watch closely you can see several hints to this sprinkled throughout episodes
>>
Bill is gay??
>>
>>84567189
We need /ourguy/ davies back, we knew how to write fun non-political sci-fi, if characters were gay they were never winking at the camera or shoe-horned in
>>
Captain Jack Harkness was a good gay with no agenda, this one is inferior and shouldnt be in MY doctor WHO
>>
>>84567226
Maybe you're just easily triggered? It wasn't forced or preachy at all.
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
6KB, 229x220px
>>84567185
>>84567226
>>84567245
>>84567259

Reminder that this ACTUALLY HAPPENED

>Doctor: "So.. any last words to each other?"
>Bill: "btw you know I'm gay right lol? xD"
>>
>>84567048

>>84567048

>>84567048
>>
>>84567286
One of Moffat's biggest mistakes was writing Captain Jack out of the show.

>bu-but everyone likes Riversong r-right guys?
>>
>>84567334
Fake News
>>
>>84567357
FAKE NEWS CENTRAL
>>
>>84567311
It's so hilarious how folks can be so easily triggered by the mere mention of homosexuality that they completely miss the point of Bill's last words to Doctor.
>>
>>84567428
>y'all mind if i go scissor this water bitch Doctah?
>>
>>84567428
>"you know I'm sort of into women, and people my own age yeah? Just wanted you to know."

Was that her attempt at saying she likes the Doctor? Pardon me for mistaking Bill's obvious superior intelligence and intellect, care to explain her deep thoughtfulness behind those words?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.