[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_or5fk5zLH11ripjoeo1_500.png (118KB, 500x668px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or5fk5zLH11ripjoeo1_500.png
118KB, 500x668px
There are people on this board right now who do not understand the ending of Fargo 3.
>>
reminder. There are people right now on this board that has deluded themselves into thinking that the ending was good and that other's just don't get it.

This was the most boring, the most laziest ending i have seen for a longtime. Terrible.
>>
>>84566209
Reminder there are people on this board right now who actually bothered to watch past S3 Ep 1 when it became clear this show has gone down the shitter and became absolute trash.
>>
>>84566209
he was literally cthulu
>>
>>84566247
lol S3 is the best one yet
>>
>>84566209
There's nothing to understand.

It was pretentious garbage under the guise of "muh ambiguity"
>>
>>84566209

I liked the actual ending scene, but almost all of the rest of the finale episode was dumb horseshit.
>>
Reminder that Fargo is for adults and you should stick to capeshit. Seriously, if you are even slightly educated then the concepts in this latest series will be obvious to you. Sometimes I forget that /tv/ is literally full of 14 year olds and grown men that have never had a formal education or done a single days work in their crummy lives. Brainlets and children.
>>
It honestly amazes me the amount of pseudo-intellectual "experts" who confuse a lesser-seen type of ending, with a good one. Just because the "normies" you hate dislike these typea of endings does not award them any merit. And just because you watch a lot of televisions does not mean you understand it.
I'm not going to tell you that ending
a narrative in ambiguity is a "meme". I won't tell you it's a cop-out, or an insult to the viewer. It's a tool and therefore, it can be misused when employed by someone who doesn't know when to use it.
>>
File: AB Bundy.jpg (100KB, 1254x870px) Image search: [Google]
AB Bundy.jpg
100KB, 1254x870px
>>84566209
Reminder that VM Varga looks remarkably like Al Bundy and i just realized it last night.
>>
>>84566314
There was no ambiguity.
Varga obviously got away.
Gloria was still way out of her league like always.
>>
>>84566743
Then why not show it? It was like they wrote the two scripted endings, couldn't choose one, then had the characters summarise them. Cut. Thats a wrap.
It seemed Lazy. Like poochy dying on the way back to his home planet.
>>
>>84566789
quantum mechanics
Schrödinger's cat
EP3 married/divorced at the same time
ep10 escapes/caught at same time until door opens
>>
Reminder there are retarded faggots right now who didn't understand Nikki's character arc whatsoever
>>
>>84566209

There are people on this board right now who do not care about Fargo 3.
>>
File: 1421943572924.jpg (152KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1421943572924.jpg
152KB, 500x375px
>>84566209
I consider myself a dude with around average intelligence. If a show wraps up in a way that I can't grasp I know at least half the population didn't get it either, and I'd say the show has failed. I could keep up with the concepts presented in the movie and first two seasons, so I'd say the writers are at fault.

Was the point that the conclusion doesn't matter because the truth is subjective and whatever I believe might as well be the truth? That doesn't satisfy me, and at the end of the day I watch shows to get a satisfying conclusion to what's been building up.
>>
>>84567689
>I watch shows to get a satisfying conclusion
plebshit millenitard
>>
>>84566209
surmise
>>
>>84566247
>>84566247
S3 Ep1 was absolutely great though.
>>
>>84566743
>There was no ambiguity.
Yes there was. There is no true ending.
>>
My girlfriend put season 3 on and we sat through the whole final episode thinking it was the first because she fucked up. I kept thinking "this is just a flash forward" like Breaking Bad. Ending seemed pretty cool but is it worth going back and watching the whole season now I know everybody dies except Varga and the mute guy?
>>
https://youtu.be/wwL5Q02uwDE
it's amazing that 3 seasons in people still watch this shitshow
>>
>>84566209
The show was too pretentious, Fargo does tend to be like that but you have to draw the line somewhere. At one point the episodes became blunt shallow philosophy about life with no context or plot whatsoever

If they compressed the show into 5 episodes and cut all the bullshit it would have been good. The ending was fine, the plot was fine it was just stretched too much. They managed to dedicate an entire episode to the robot story and the back story of the old dude that died first, too much pseudo intelligent bullshit there

The show tried so hard to look like something Coen brothers made but it fails to deliver the message as the Coen movies do. Take a look at No Country For Old Men, no pseudo intelligent bullshit and redundant scenes, the plot carries the message
>>
I couldn't get through this season. I've never seen a show with so much potential lose the plot as badly as this show did in season 3.

The final episodes I watched felt like watching a kid with downs performing Shakespeare. He's saying all the right words but they're coming out sounding retarded and its just really embarrassing and the rest of the audience hasn't seemed to realize yet.
>>
>>84571070
its amazing you yt hero still pollute every fargo thread with shilling your fufking channel
>>
>>84566697
too bad varga doesn't have 4 touchdowns in one game
>>
>>84567689
It's not that it doesn't matter, it matters immensely. What you think happened at the end says something about you personally.
>>
>>84571070
how can you shit on Fargo for not being as good as good films when at the same time you watch anime?
>>
>>84566385
Fargo is literally for 14 year olds, i.e. people who think Schrodinger's cat and nihilism are novel concepts and don't understand Coen brothers movies.
>>
>>84566235
Correct.
>>84566247
No, the first episode was pretty great at seeming like the season knew where it was going, that was the problem. It did a good job at building a foundation and issues/characters. Then it was ~7 episodes of what was almost entirely filler (cop/robot episode, Jesus, an entire episode to say "this character is worthless and will be worthless until their end", what the fuck were they thinking). Then episodes 8 and 9 seemed like it was worth the wait, that it was all leading up to something, only to end on "the truth can be spun into a narrative super easily LMAO".
>>
>>84566209
>Mr. Stussy, have you ever been inside a Turkish prison?
>>
>>84571195
type when you're sober, sweetie
>>84571976
wow you're right
>>
>>84572971
glad you've realised how hypocritical you were being
cut it some slack next time
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.