[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Split?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Opinions on Split?
>>
>>84565478
I had a great orgasm to Anya a little bit ago.

Just looking at her cute alien face and big eyes while stroking did it for me.
>>
>>84565481
epic party poster
>>
>>84565481
based party rocker
>>
For our age of capeshit and race-baiting ""masterpieces"" it's an interesting and refreshing flick. It's surprisingly pleasant and satisfying despite having some flaws.
>>
>>84565519
o
>>
File: RF.jpg (1MB, 1676x2384px) Image search: [Google]
RF.jpg
1MB, 1676x2384px
>>84565478
One of the best films I've seen from the past few years.
>>
>>84565630
the concept of the movie itself is just fucked
>>
>>84565780
How exactly?
>>
>>84565830
"Shyamalan oddly builds toward a climax that ultimately finds a positive side benefit to incest, pedophilia, and physical abuse."
>>
>>84565478
I found the perspective of "THE BROKEN ARE THE MORE EVOLVED" pretty interesting.
Shyamalan is taking the usual horror trope of killing everyone except the virgin girl and flipping it completely, where the sheltered and "pure" are the inferior ones.
>>
I am still amazed that he somehow convinced the studio and the execs to do that ending tie-in. To make such a strong link to his other 17 year old movie which 90% of the regular normie moviegoers don't even know or forgot that it exists.
And it payed out big time, a $9 million budget and almost $280 million worldwide box office.
>>
>>84565928
And, on top of that, it was fucking good!
>>
>>84565872
It may sound "fucked" when you put it that way, but I (and the audience, judging by the box office) don't have a problem with it. It's a fictional universe, after all.
>>
>>84565928
To me it felt like he was setting it up for an eventual sequel with the Bruce Willis ending.
>>
File: CWgakT1VEAAxzB3.jpg (43KB, 600x503px) Image search: [Google]
CWgakT1VEAAxzB3.jpg
43KB, 600x503px
She made it kino
>>
>>84565872
It's a crazed animal-man finding kinship with someone else because he believed in sparing those who suffered like him. I don't really consider it a "positive" and more like a bizarre twist of fate that linked the two together.
>>
>>84565478
>Opinions on Split?
I'm pretty split about it.
>>
File: Running Ayyy.webm (3MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
Running Ayyy.webm
3MB, 1920x802px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.