[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is RLM dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 20170703_011024.png (795KB, 887x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_011024.png
795KB, 887x1080px
Is RLM dead?
>>
They're filtering out the plebs, like you OP.
>>
>>84565356

Jim is funnier than Mike.
>>
Do you think they were going to release more unfunny Transformers videos but decided against it once the backlash kicked in
>>
Is Op a faggot?
>>
>>84565655
kek that anon's hackfraudmedia probably shook them.
>>
>>84565666
You tell me Satan.
>>
>>84565356
Mike is the flagship main character character in RLM. I used to think he was very cool because he was witty and had a cute girlfriend.

Now his girlfriend is gone, and I think i't's fairly obvious he's an alcoholic. It's sad to see his sidekick is now cooler and more good looking than him, the buck teeth loser who mike cucked back in the day.
>>
>>84565655
I was expecting a BotW on the fourth day
>>
>>84565666
trips don't lie
>>
/tv/ asks this question on a weekly basis, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say no.
>>
>>84565356
They died when they attempted to attack BvS.
>>
I find their latest antics to be really boring, just make your point, these videos full of dead air are dumb
>>
>>84565356
I wish they did more movie catch up episodes.
I bet Jay would like Personal Shopper.
It came off extremely annoying but all that texting had a cool pay off.
>>
>>84565459
ironic considering plebs usually use the word "filter"
>>
when are we going to see that qt jessi again
>>
When they were starting out they worked hard to produce quality criticism and production.

And it worked. They became hugely successful.

Now that they have a good production budget and money coming in no matter what, they have become lazy in their criticism.
>>
Pulling in more views and money than ever.

THANKS FOR ALL THE CASH YOU STUPID DKEKS AND REDDIT ONE FAGGOTS LEL
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.